Shroom thread;

Shroom thread;

Write about any experiences you guys have had.

Other urls found in this thread:

m7.i.pbase.com/g4/15/598515/2/139423867.34Rn34nT.jpg
youtu.be/60mLvBWOMb4
youtu.be/bw1uVV4BkQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Buuump

Any britfags found any libs this year?

just took them for the first time yesterday

long story short, i moved to a shit town with a friend and there was no one i found attractive. i was horny and had sex on the brain constantly. tried mushrooms, every time i closed my eyes i saw kaleidoscopic visions of sex, penetration, dicks, pussies, tits, you name it. it became nauseating. i would open my eyes and everything felt calm, still, docile. as soon as i closed my eyes again, i was launched right back into this nightmarish mental sexcapade.

Protip: be in a good mental place before you eat shrooms. they take over your thoughts

Did some few months ago with a friend.
3x 500mg caps.
Was enough to see patterns on the walls and make grass look green and fluffy on a cold wet night. Was more of a body high which was also pretty cool.
Got few more coming in soon, plan to take more. Dealer puts it as "Seeing Rainbow Dragons"

It was hell

one time i ate some shrooms with friends. the next day i woke up in the hospital. they told me i ate a toadstool. had to stay another two days.

Bump

Got bad gut rut from them. Went to bathroom and threw up everywhere. Door lock broke and I got stuck in bathroom with puke all over the floor. Ended up stuck there covered in puke for three hours until my roommate got home. Suicide was on my mind the entire time

every time people talk about doing shrooms all i hear is nauseating stories. Honestly seems like lsd has the advantage there. I wonder which one makes you go crazier faster.

>first time
>take a gram
>watch friend eat probably over 1oz
>howStrongCanItBe.tiff
>texture of sidewalk delaminates from the surface, hovering above it as an ethereal fog
>sky is green and purple
>tree branches grow out of cars

Then I went home and tried to go to sleep.
That was a bad idea. Dark rooms and no sensory input doesn't play well with mushrooms.

My advice, take 1-2g, more if you're going to be with a friend who's sober. IF you can, get them in caps as it's easier on the stomach.
Fast for a good 4 hours beforehand, then when you take them, have a small snack with it so it's absorbed in your stomach quicker.
If you begin to freak, you can smoke some pot to calm you, but it can increase the trip a little.
Do it at home in a comfortable environment, don't go anywhere unless you feel brave enough for a small walk with a friend.
Night walks are amazing imo

Shrooms are cool. I did them twice at a festival. They are pleasant and give you a better body high than weed. More pleasant less paranoid. A bit of a head high a bit less augmented. LSD can make you hallucinate. Shrooms never will.

m7.i.pbase.com/g4/15/598515/2/139423867.34Rn34nT.jpg
Think there is any relation to the cappadocian hoodoos, look how similar the shapes are.

Less augmented than LSD. More like the world is blurred. With LSD reality is totally warped.

Bump

>LSD can make you hallucinate. Shrooms never will.
Heh.

>second (good) time
>goin' camping
>get to campsite
>weather complete dildos
>set up tent
>wait out the rain under the back hatch of van
>take 1.3g
>6 hour trip ensues
>ground rotating like a field of interlocked gears
>leaves are breathing and growing
>the moss on trees is static, but the bark under it pulses and shifts like a living grub, but beautiful
>spend the last hour coming down warm and dry in the front, watching patterns develop on my jeans
Wild ride my dudes.

But user, the hoodoos are naturally produced....

I had a half an eighth each time I did it so I'm not an expert but acid had me cooky off 2-3 hits. Shrooms were chill. lol my captcha was cookies

I've had a few big doses.
It's not that much more intense doing a 1000 than 50
seriously, 20 or 30 will be enough for most folk.

I would never take them on my own though EVER.

1000 blotters?

AND EVEN THEN LIKE ALL THINGS YOU CAN STILL GET BORED WITH THE EXPERIENCE IF YOU DO IT TOO OFTEN. yOU'LL BE WASTED BUT iT BECOMES SO FAMILIAR AS TO GET A BIT BORING.
caps oops

Ive done LSD a bunch of times, its pretty great, but Memphis has had an acid drought, so i havent had any in a good while

I wish i could get some LSD too, I'd pay big money for some

I saw the truth of the universe. My mind was constantly being suck out of the world and being put back in. It was like Rick and morty at blitz n chitz with the Roy videogame except it kept happening and every time it did I kept getting the same message, that I was okay. It scared me but it showed me the temporal reality of our lives.

nah man shrooms.
we'd pick 'em and eat 'em that night
they never got left to dry out we'd end up scoffing them.
I'm Scottish we did a lot of shrooms in my wee village/town
Most blotters I've taken in 1 sesh would be 3 or 4
Microdts though OOOFT theres a scary cold hard edged trip with a liberal dose of strychnine on the side. Fucking intense though and you only need 1

That's stupid 10 bucks a hit. Don't pay ridiculous prices or you'll look like a fool. Don't go around asking for t either.

My first time tripping on shrooms I took 7grams, had a seizure, threw up saw some dragons, aliens invaded fallout 3 and I became a demigod with spider shroom bbys in my stomach.
7/10 trip. Fuck nausea, take DMT

took shrooms, at one point told my uncle and our friend i was going to lay down in my room for half an hour, got back up a half hour later, it had been 1 minute, truly enlightening experience. in about 3 months id like to take some more... i guess id like to take shrooms 2x a year or so

Took a mix of magic mushrooms and death caps. about 80, in total, divided fairly evenly, and stewed in a pint of instant coffee.

Went to a Hawkwind concert in Liverpool.
overdosed at Lime Street train station. Ended up 30 miles away tripping absolute bollocks
Missed the concert.
Went to my dads. Self centered fuckwit couldn't even tell I was on another planet.
Sat there in front of his TV totally spaced while he rabbited on about his divorce.
Left, and went on a bus trip.

We used to always take mushies in high doses. 100 - 150. Won't kill you, but you do get an aggressive trip.
Pro-tip: avoid death caps lol

It's only nausesa if you perciev it that way. I like that gurgling tummy and weird rushes of body sensations. It's like a trippy rush. I've seen bad trips thpugh and I wouldn't fancy one myself.

You dont see shit on shrooms, your imagination runs wild and you just believe it.

How else am i supposed to find any?

Lol, stuff happens for a reason man. Read the book of the dead, life is one big lesson.

this
I didn't see shit any of the times I took shrooms, I applaud anyone that can ride the trip into something awesome but I am not that person
Eating a bunch of nasty shrooms and watching the carpet wiggle around while I giggle for 4 hours straight is fun and all, but that's about the most fun I can have taking them

Ask your pot dealer, they're usually able to get it, or knows someone.

You can ask people but don't start asking everybody you look like a jackass and you'll start trouble. If you're in college look for hippy looking people. Maybe a dude wearing a Grateful dead shirt or a drug rug. Get cool with him/her. Ask them if they've ever tripped.

Can shrooms lose potency? I bought a quarter a few months ago. Ate an eighth the day I bought em and had a great trip then put the rest in a ziplock bag and had it in my top drawer for about 2 months. Just 2 days ago I ate the rest and barely tripped at all. I just felt really fucking sluggish and had some very slight visuals. Any one know what the deal is?

Your pot dealer also works. But don't just go around asking people cause you put everybody in risky situations. You get names circulating. It's not cool.

i got 5 dealers and they cant find anything, not surprised though, they each only sell weed

You're not taking enough then. You sound like a real rigid person. Your mind was probably resisting the euphoria. Be careful when you do go into a trip, it can scare the fuck out of you.

Hang around liberal arts college students, some of them might now where to pick them as well. They're also real easy to grow.

There's plenty of mushrooms here, cause its easy to found a place with cows, and the climate is pretty good tho, so in the night, we already know when shrooms will pop..
I know some dudes, and one of they, are a legend, he knows where you can find mushrooms even if you cant see in the grass,
Anyway, he and he's friend ate lots of, so the shit kicked in, one thought he was a snake and the other one believed, so he managed to beat the fuck of his friend with a broom stick,
No time to write, just read, fuck you

Yeah, that's everybody's answer. And when I tell them I've taken large doses, they tell me to try DMT.
I think the shit's just not for me.

Did a 5g heroic dose on gold caps last Friday. Started with the usual enhanced colors and sounds with a body high. Then came the intense hallucinations. I was trying to watch a movie but couldn't seem to understand anything that was going on it. About 2 hours in it hit me like a fucking truck and was disconnected from reality. Imagine going light speed from space movies. The lightspeed ended and I was taken into an expansive room with all sorts of abstract designs weaving in and around. Eventually all my senses complete faded and I experienced ego death. Overall a life changing experience and I'm happy I went through it despite how scary it was

Wouldn't recommend this unless you're prepared to have your ego shattered by your own mind. Tbh world would be a better place if everyone went through the full extent of ego death.

Great episode. Same happened to me but I kept going to the moon, like it grew into me and became the only thing in my minds eye. Kinda made me realize that where I am is really the same place it is and shit like that. Did 8 grams for my first try, alone in a dark room.

>"ego death"
>implying you have no ego now
>edgy druggy
>druglord

Same person. If you do plan on doing something like this make sure to drink a ton of water and have weed for the crash. After ego death I woke up and everything seemed like it didn't make sense. I scrambled around my room trying to clean it up because it was as if nothing would ever make sense again. You feel extremely low at this time but once you're back to normal it's extremely humbling. I don't think I'll take a dose that high for a long time but I truly believe that if you're doing shrooms to become enlightened, you need at least 5 grams.

You have no ego? You have no shame? You don't think about anything you just do it? All because you did mushrooms. Yeah I call bullshit.

I think it's an apt description of the feeling, you get so fucked up that you notice the absence of your ego.

Google it you tool.

I don't like either, they make you sick at some point no matter how much you take. I prefer to smoke reefer

I actually just did shrooms yesterday with one of my friends. We made a 14gram shroom tea, and my buddy drank about 1/3rd and i drank the other 2/3rds. I definitly reccomend making a tea over eating the mushrooms directly. it only took 20 minutes for the tea to kick in where as eating shrooms normally take over an hour for me. I also found the high way better and i got some pretty nice visuals.

My best experience on shrooms i was taking them with two friends and chilling at my buddies house. i Took 7 grams on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and they took about an hour to kick in. My friends just started tripping before i did.I just remember the body high started as the visuals started to come on. My friend had a huge tapestry hanging on her wall and all the lines started to slowly churn and everything became somewhat vivid. I became very antisocial as i sat on her couch and stared at the tapestry. When i started to peak i had a complete disconnected from my body. i was in a prison inside my head. I couldn't contemplate the idea of being sober, so i started to panic. Then one of my friends brought up the expanse of the universe and i was 100% gone. All i remember was staring at the doorway to my friends thinking about how the universe started and how life began. I couldn't make seance of anything and i just wasn't able to understand what i was thinking of. At this point the visuals were so intense that i couldn't make out anything i wasn't directly looking at. After a couple hours i tried going to the bathroom and fell once on the way and ended up pissing all over my friends wall/toilet and passing out on her couch.

The next day i woke up with a new appreciation of life. I dont really know what exactly what i gained from the experience but it was definitely my favorite trip and i have been chasing another trip like that since except this time without pissing on her wall.

What time of year do you usually harvest? Any idea about the moisture/humidity/rainfall and all that?

I did eight grams my first try alone in a small room. Any ego death you experienced was created by said ego, not the shroom m8. I felt vastly more connected with everything around me but experienced no personality change. I used my mind to control the hallucinations I saw

Ego death doesn't mean what you think it means. Think of ego as this idea that you as a human have an identity. During ego death, that concept just isn't there. You're an observer; no inner commentary. Just existing

The first and only time i had down shrooms i was with a friend and did a little over 3 grams while eating a slice of pizza. when they first started kicking in i had an anxiety attack, i knew i was okay and fine but the way my surrondings looked made me thourghly uncomftorable. it sort of felt like we were in a forest form Bloodborne. On our way home we saw a crap ton of my teachers which made me remember i had a text the next day. after we got home i proceded to freak the fuck out because the person i was with kept psyching me out saying things like "dont tell your mom we're on shrooms" repetedly. this made me tell my mother we were going to bed (AT 6 AT NIGHT?). i told my frined to fuck off and then went into my bedroom where i cried because now my trip was taking a large turn for the worst. i tried shutting my eyes but i kept seeing an endless pit of colours and things i idolized, thigns i hated, things i loved and things that scared me. atsome point i even thouhgt i was at school about to take my test, but was high on shrooms still believeing it would never end. fast forward i bit and i get out of bed and pick up a lighter, i fell liek a giant in my bedroom liek im hovering over everything but i know im not. i proceed to light the lighter and hover my hand above it becaue fucking hell was i cold as fuck. it felt lik i had had my hand above the flame for hours when in reality it was probabyl only 30 seconds. i then go to the wasroom and try to avoid looking at myself because the one time i had during the trip it seemed liek my pores were HUUUGE. as im pulling down my pants to pee i realize theres blood on my underwear and start freaking out thinking im about to die, forgetting i was a female who was scheduled to have her period sometime in the next week. after i calm myself down i wash my hands look in the mirrior, note that my pupils are huge as hell but thats about it. i then go upstairs, say hello to my mother and goof around with my cat.

Interesting point. Do you know what kind of mush you did? I've heard that gold caps are one of the strongest strains. Is it possible the strain you had was weak?

Only saying this because I read a ton of trip reports before hand and read that ego death is something everyone goes through at a certain dose. To say that you don't have an ego is to say that you have no identity at all.

Well, I dont do this for years now, but we can mostly harvest all times, MOSTLY, cause the night is cold and the morning is hot, anyway, if had any small rain, the chance is way bigger, not something to soak everything, just rain enough to make shits humid
Where I live it is 99% humidity right now with 1% of rain

Someone who doesn't experience it means that their ego was so strong that it resisted it Lol

>be me be 21
> Called in sick from work because I was having some anxiety issues
>Mfw a big bag of schools will remedy that
>Dump bag on pizza with roommate
>Om nom nom and away we go
>Go 2 sk8 park for the come up but the graffiti starts looking too 3d for my liking so we gotta go
>When suddenly a wild rabbit appears
> I'm staring at it through the vivid spiral patterns in the grass from about thirty feet away when suddenly it looks directly at me edges closer to me
>Feel like this rabbit is in my soul so we gotta go asap
>Existential crisis on the way home because I feel three feet tall despite being taller than my surroundings.
>Get home, try to figure out what to do with dogs
>Existential crisis because they don't want to go in other room they want to be with me but I'm fucked and I can't be around dogs looking disappointed in me but they want to be with me but I can't be around dogs etc and repeat a thousand times.
>Realize I'm too fucked so I think to myself "you really did it this time you went way to far like some rock and roll dirt bag..... like.... Tommy Lee."
>Mfw I look in the mirror and I'm Tommy Lee.
>Just try to lay down but I'm sinking way too far into the pillows and my own hands keep scaring me.
>Decide I need to call someone as my roommate has disappeared.
>Spend 40 minutes trying to get the slide lock off of my phone
>Screen looks shattered but isn't, flipping through contacts and I keep seeing the same names over and over.
>Finally get my buddy dialing
>"Omg thank you Justin I just spent over an hour trying to call somebody I took mushrooms and I fucked up big"
> Friend says how much did you take, I say the whole bag they're all gone
>He responds "Holy shit dude go to a fucking hospital"
>Instant tension release I laugh my ass off
>Justin saved the trip
>Slowly realized I wasn't Tommy Lee and everything was okay

Who else ate shrooms and got so gassy that they could map out their entire intestinal track?

Did it twice. First time was on a float trip--I remember being driven from the campsite to the canoe drop site upriver and tripping balls. For twenty minutes the universe was revealed to me and I understood the connectedness of all things. And then it went away.

Second time was at a shitty experimental film festival. Freaked the fuck out--don't know if it was the bad student films or hallucinations I was watching. Stepped out, nice couple brought me water and talked me down.

i had lost my physical body after eating 7 cucumelos, and 3 dosis of lsd. that was the most strange thing that ever happened in my life. being totally conscious while don't having a body

Not shrooms, but I took LSA a few times. It was great the first time and even better the second time. The third time, i had a full blown panic attack that made me passout from hyperventillation. But waking up tripping balls was a lot of fun.

Setting is very important with shrooms. I tripped in my grandmother's house, pics of dead relatives around the house totally fucked me. Worst trip ever. What saved me was the thought that the shrooms were trying to teach me something, and that helped a LOT :)

>kept feeling like i had shit/pissed my pants.
>kept putting my hands down to check.
>never actually pissed or shit my pants.
>and nice visuals

Just tried at the world fair park in St. Louis, it was great, lots of walking trails and beautiful architecture. I have to smoke a lot of weed tho when I trip or I'll have a panic attack.

>You don't see shit on shrooms
Kinda right.
Your perception of reality is 'shifted'.
Like I said, the grass was green and fluffy looking. Experience wasn't cartooney like most think. But the feeling was insane.

>took shroom
>was snake
>talked about how nothing matters in french accent with lots of sssssss
>felt incredible urge to devour rodents whole (no kidding)

Drugs are weird.

To quote McKenna
>But the way to do mushrooms is, the very first move – if you’re interested in mushrooms – is, for God’s sake – buy a scale, buy a scale. You wouldn’t think that this would be considered such an exotic suggestion to people who are going to put their bodies and minds on the line. Because people don’t take enough. They don’t take enough mushrooms. They take piss ant amounts and then they claim that they’re initiates. You must take a measured 5 dried grams on an empty stomach, measured! And when you see what that is, you’ll realize that, you know, you weren’t even camped in the atrium, you were camped in the driveway.

i took about 25g of some strong truffles and was in a hotel room with my ex gf. basically ended up being a solo trip when she fell asleep. the ceiling was spackled and turned into blades of grass. I then turned on some music and ended up seeing some kind of deity/god whatever you want to call it dancing on my ceiling. the rest of the trip involved putting my face into a pillow and dissolving into the universe. Best trip of my life.

Tommorow im gonna drop ~125 micrograms of acid with a trusted freind in my home. I have comfy music ready. Any advice?

youtu.be/60mLvBWOMb4

People come up with shit like this when they are on shrooms.

youtu.be/bw1uVV4BkQA

Tried shrooms once, no effect.

Large guy, 6'1 and around 270.

Was very disappoint.

see

>Shrooms never will.

I just took MDMA and smoked and had some FUCKED visuals. Just sayin.

see

But is it fun?

>be me, 17 at the time
>got some shrooms off the deep web, shit was pretty legit
>take em while a friend trip sat me
>went to a local haunted place and fucked with some kids
>then went to walmart and fucked around even more
shit was great. but yeah the visuals aren't as crazy as you'd think but image that your vision is constantly pulsing and colors are way more vibrant. also, it might have just been me trippin but I smoked a bowl after an a couple hours and it made me paranoid as shit for some reason

THIS

i ate some once, made me sick to my mother fucking tummy.

How to get started