How does this make you feel?

how does this make you feel?

fuck mexicans

I'm $20k in debt and have a job I hate. I'd rather have been a welder, and I'd be making more money, too.

them trips tho

where do u work?

Terrible case of projection.

Watch them work why can`t you work like a mexican, o chink and live like a bling bling nigger ?
fag.

Not true.
My parents told me that my entire childhood and I studied my ass out so I could get the fuck out of these shitty jobs. I would end myself bleeding from my wrists if I were to work like that.

i work in a candy factory as an analytical chemist

I started an apprenticeship, and ended up taking over the shop from my mentor. Cashed in, living off of investments at 26.

have to agree but working in a office is pretty lame

That's because your wrists are soft and weak from working only comfortable fringe jobs that don't exist outside of the thin layer of artificial order imposed on the world by civilization.

Millennial faggot.

>tfw Americans "muh jobs" but won't do what we do.

i wear sweaters to work because of the ac being to cold

And you make less than a welder?

holy fuck

It's ok son, you were born to be a sissy who can't do men's work.

We need laborers. We need Mexicans and black people to take the jobs no white person wants because everyone is too good for those jobs.

We live in a capitalist nation. The rich make their money off the sweat and blood of others.

So does everyone except organic farmers and 3rd World basket weavers.

Everything else requires sophisticated manufacturing impossible outside of civilized society.

you bastards I should've known it was the mexicans that destroyed the twin towers

Fuck you, i'll tell my wife's kid what I want to tell them. Don't ever talk to either of us again.

Idk that sounds like every day kids dream job

wife's kid kek

A welder is way more useful than some faggot analyzing chemicals in a candy factory. Why shouldn't he make more?

Become plant operator, make money.
Niggas with a high school degree after 30 years pulling 200k after overtime. Not unusual for people to start out at $70k w/o OT.

Those working for the rich wouldn't have jobs if the business owners didn't have the ideas, strategies, and leadership skills. Quit being an entitled faggot and learn that the world is only full of leaders and followers.

Everytime someone mentions "from our backs"-scenario it makes me think if the same people honestly believe that world would work without managers and investors.

Nothing wrong with laborers. The world wouldn't run without them and quite a few of them make good money without having to go into debt for a piece of paper. Respect.

most labourers now have a 2 year degree from a college at least. literally you need an education inside the present and future

Nothing wrong with people who don't have a degree.

Unless you own a fully functional candy factory. Usefulness is subjective.

Pussy.

im a laborer have been for almost 7 years, iv saved over 80K at age 23

Let me guess you're a feminist too kek
Kys

how long you think you can do labor

it's not at all. I do the same thing every single day. and all I do every single day is prepare identical samples of every shift's product and feed it into a machine.

I fell for the STEM meme and got a degree in chemistry. The job market is saturated. It took me 6 months to find a bottom-rung, no-brainer job, and even then I had to know someone higher up at the company to get the job. Welding is more universal and there are fewer people who aspire to be "a welder" than "a chemist." See:

It's still a fact. I'm saying this without malice, those supervisors and job creators need laborers just as much the laborers need investors.

And not everyone at the top of the food chain pulls their weight or deserves their position, sometimes they're born into it and/or fuck people over to get there. And the one that gets fucked over tends to be the laborer.

until brexit :D

It's always about who you know. Degrees are becoming useless.

Not same guy but I'm 24 own my house already and I believe as you learn you do less since you get to teach and still make money. Started at 20/hrs now 45/hr working 12 hour days everyday. Feels good to be honest at the end of the day you know you did something instead of just sitting at a desk

The meme you fell for is that the degree is what matters. Nobody gives a shit that you have a STEM degree, it's about the skills that said degrees emphasize. And if you can't easily get a job with strong quant/analytical skills, that's on you.

Same thing happens with blue collar workers. Some people will get fucked because companies will hire illegal aliens in order to pay less. Life isn't fair.
>Degrees are becoming useless
I'll agree that a lot of the job portion is about who you know, but a lot of degrees will always be useful. see

Worked my dick off for ten years as a jet mechanic. Now all I do is manage people/resources. I'd kill to get back out there turning wrenches.

The thing that makes my job extremely pointless is the fact that my role is to determine the content of vitamins in the candy; vitamins shouldn't even be added to candy. Several countries do not allow it and the FDA specifically recommends against it. (Coca-cola is being sued over "vitamin water," which is marketed as "healthy" despite being identical in terms of healthiness other than the added vitamins.) It makes the product seem like it's healthy when it's about as healthy as gummi bears. It's all just sugar, gelatin, and artificial flavors. By throwing in vitamins and "fruit puree (sugar extracted from fruits)," they make it appear somewhat healthy while raking in tons of cash by selling what can barely be considered food.

Not to mention, the results I find pretty much just get put into a book and forgotten. Some of the shit that gets sent easily has nearly ten times the amount of vitamins it says on the label. It's pretty hard to overdose on vitamins, but one day some kid is gonna eat an entire box of fruit snacks while his parents are gone and be stricken with some form of hypervitaminosis, and I can only hope they will trace it back to the shithole I work at.

Look down on blue collar workers all you want. Making $80k a year. Everything I own is paid for and don't have a degree. I enjoy working with my hands and repairing a mechanical machine. Just remember that chair you sit in, computer you're on, car you drive, public transit you take, infrastructure you use. All built by blue collars.

I hired two illegals and one American not because of where they were born but because they're good at what they do btw all three of them make 20/hr. Trust me I've hired multiple white people and only one is manly enough to do tough jobs white kids are being born without testosterone.

that should be "...identical to soda in terms of..."

Then I can't wait until they will build the wall

There's a difference between someone who learns a trade and someone who's a cashier at wal-mart. I don't really get what this image is saying. Not a lot of people look down on mechanics as far as I can tell.

As a person who was taught to read the nutrition labels to know what I'm really eating, your post really bums me out.

A lot faggots are frowning upon that advice but majority of those guys are dumb as fuck and know that they will never be accepted in a white collar environment. Work hard and you will be able to afford an audi r8. Blue collars can work hard but will only be able to afford a mustang.

My manual labor internship was better than the engineering job that i now have after racking up student loan debt and graduating.

I also only got a 10% raise switching from intern to full time but thats only because the economy along the gulf coast has been fucked by the low price of oil for over a year.

Kek you think I'm kidding. I'm being serious if a person who does the job in a more efficient way they get the job. It's called capitalism you disgusting millennial. Btw I'm voting trump and btw this illegals that work their asses off are getting to stay you'll see

im a highschool drop out and work as a fire fighter, sometimes it's hard not to come home for days straight but I do my job and I'm proud of what I do, even if I don't earn much, fuck pussies

All i see are army base bitches on the left and there faggot cock sucking fucking kids on the right

Mustang>audi
Kys Mustang master race

im the 7 year laborer guy who has saved 80k at 23 years old and i plan to do it the rest of my life, clearly wont be able to do some stuff like i do now but electrical isnt to hard on the body. i know of some 60+ year old electricians in my town

No shit if someone does a better job then they deserve it. I've worked as a grill cook and there have been multiple illegal Mexican immigrants that have worked there. None of them were able to last for more than a couple of months. Either the job was too difficult or they were horrible. Mexicans don't follow orders

yup. it's up to the company selling and packaging the product to generate the labels and confirm that they're accurate. I doubt there is even a system in place whereby the FDA or anyone can audit these things, aside from individual institutions doing their own studies voluntarily.

This guy gets it. If you set yourself up like this and buy a few rental properties before you are 30, you are gonna be set living off passive income.

Low standards are low.

Because owning an Audi is the highest achievement in life.

This.

Longshoreman here, I make in the area of 85 - 95k yearly, and I'm pretty sure my grandpa could do my job without too much difficulty.

Old mustang>new audi

But why not both?

Congrats. I'd rather get my CPA and earn 6 figures. We all have different lifestyles, none better, none worse. Keep doing what you like

Sneak around with 10kg of heroin on their backs and cut off people's heads?

kek

>doing Medical Technology

How will I end up Sup Forums?

>Because owning an Audi is the highest achievement in life.
isn't this just one of the saddest things you see today? It's so persistent, as well. Success, to so many people, is measured in the number of expensive items one owns with the names of wealthier, more successful men on it.

I have a bs in mechanical engineering and a minor in electrical. I make 50k a year before taxes. 36k after taxes and insurance. Granted if the price of oil goes back to +$90 a barrel i could probably get $70-$80k before taxes within a year.

that's a way fucking cooler job than what 99.9% of Americans have.

28 year old pipe fitter making 100K+ a year in an economic downturn. IQ 124. I would rather do real work than push paper any day. I could have gone to university but i chose work like a man instead. however i do not look down on white collar workers because im not a piece of shit.

Getting probed as a test subject painfully... or pleasurably if you're a female.

There you go. You're good at what you do you get to keep your job. That's all I'm saying. Congrats btw bro

you're a bunch a sticos

question if someone makes 20$ an hour cash what would the equivalent to that be in getting paid on the books?

some 20. esasily

since when was being a scumbag deserving the death sentence become cool?

Caucasiodfag here.
Considering developing a small scale drug production facility to make some money on the side because making money the honest way is taxed to heavily.

Fuck off commie

success is defined by the number of women you can lure in and inseminate with your gooey seeds. Women like money. Point proven faggot.

>bbbbut what about love?

If you're out for women you don't drive an Audi. You only do that when you're cruising for twinks.

When i was getting paid 20 an hour as a part time worker, 23% of my check went to taxes and insurance so thats $41,600 vs $32,032 making $20 an hour cash 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year off the books vs on the books.

>fuck the government

I did both. Started in construction at 17, army at 19, got out of army at 23, started working in IT and now do system architect for $125k a year.

Fuck audi's.

As long as I'm making money, i couldnt care less where i work

How many people have been laid off where you work user? We went from 180 to 40 employees where i work.

>I would rather do real work than push paper any day
>I could have gone to university but i chose work like a man instead
>however i do not look down on white collar workers because im not a piece of shit.

I'm a WO2 in the Australian Army. I make 140k a year after allowances. Left school in grade 10. Building my fifth house, other four are negatively geared and have other suckers paying my bills.

I've accomplished more, earn more, saved more and have a much brighter future ahead of me than anyone I knew that finished school and went on to complete post graduate studies at University.

I bet you dont have a 4 year degree.

Protip: You are better off without one these days.

Passive income is how you win in the long run no matter how you start user.

Ok, again, I'd rather get my CPA. I've met many CPA's who earn 500k+ and many of them don't do any accounting work. Also is that 140k in US dollars?

>feeling sorry for someone that has it better than you

You ever see some dude welding or driving a digger or crane?

Yeah, that dude makes upwards of 80 grand / year.

Also, he doesn't have to work late, or work weekends, or answer emails during vacation.

You should envy that guy.

>success is defined by the billion year old struggle to pass on one's genetic material like a single celled bacterium.

I wish we all could have such lofty, important goals.

That dude wishes he could work late or on the weekends because he would get paid 1.5x his regular hourly rate for overtime.

God i miss being paid hourly.

being a drug peddling,border hopping, homicidal maniac objectively requires more cunning and arguably more intelligence than going through the motions of having a shitty factory or customer service job.

im 23 y/o get 27$ an hour and have high school and an almost completed apprenticeship under my belt

Doing what

sucking dick

Don't know where you are all pulling these figures from

You trying to prove some point here? Because I don't see it