Mental Illness Thread:

What mental illness do you have Sup Forums? Please be serious

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video18879701/holly_michaels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sexualy identify as Runar.

I'm sexually attracted to traps.

Ptsd, anxiety and depression.

Paranoid schizophrenic at 28. It's not that bad, I just get really lonely if people don't talk to me for a few days, i start thinking something is wrong and I start feeling like my friends are mad at me or don't want to hang out.

oh shit im so sorry

Im pedophile
Only like little girls but fuck
Its a living hell

Went to docs and mental health teams. Turns out I have a coping issue, not an imbalance of the brain. Please research this.

>Mental Illness Thread:
>What mental illness do you have Sup Forums? Please be serious
i try to make babies with people the same gender as me while villianizing lifelong pedastric relationships.

Paranoid schizophrenic which makes me bipolar, depressive and suicidal.

Worst thing of all: I don't even think those illnesses exist even though doctors say I have them

youre just an attention whore, i have schizophreinia and i hear voices and at night i hallucinate for no reason.

im gay

bipolar, plenty of anxiety issues, depression can get pretty bad. have had psychosis a few times when i went off my meds... but i think i've learned from that by now

Its simple. My only illness is life itself.

On other terms. Iam the lost one.

23, bipolar 1. On a few meds, tried to kill myself a few times. Overreact to a lot

It happens often though, like i understand we all have our lives etc.. but if i dont text or call my friends a couple times a week, if we dont hang out etc. i just start feeling like shit, and get paranoid to the point where we get together i'll act pretty fucking stupid/angry/depressed, and they'll be like chill man. we all have work, cant drink on a daily basis, but for me, i just want to feel loved again

i've never heard voices, or delusions etc.. so im not paranoid sczio? i hear alot of young people have it though?

My mind overthinks itself, I think I have some form of sleep anxiety due to this as well. Most nights I cant sleep because when i close my eyes for a couple seconds, images of the most creepy/fucked shit pop into my head. I typically have to pass the fuck out due to exhaustion.

depression, OCD, anxiety,mild tourettes, on the autistic spectrum,not sure how severe. who the hell knows what else, my mother drank like a fish while preggers with me. Despite all of this, ive still lived a deccent life with lots of friends, fun times, some girls, lots of booze ( ironic really) Have since reverted to weed and spend too much time alone. Still have a job with above average pay, lots of benefits, own apartment, deccent car. Dont depend on parents for a thing, and got both apartment and car on my own dollar.

I like traps

Im a registered homosexual.

i never understood how people have mental issues like: anxiety depression ocd etc.

ALL PEOPLE HAVE AT TIMES ANXIETY
ALL PEOPLE ARE SOMETIMES DEPRESSED
ALL PEOPLE HAVE THE NEED TO MAKE THINGS LINEAR AND RIGHT

ALL PEOPLE IMAGINE = hallucination

i guess this guys that take meds are people who OVERDO this stuff or feel them x10 the normal people
idk i just cant understand it

Suicide thoughts/try indicate a major depression, (according to the DSM-5) you should go see your psych.

me too fam

Lol, amateur, get to the point where you don't even give a shit about being alone anymore and you just bubble and stew in your own mental madness without an expression on your face.

Separate your intellect from your brain, and you can even see the schizophrenia is fake and a cause of the physical brain.

>ALL PEOPLE IMAGINE = hallucination
Sweet bait, I really hope you're not this retarded

My anxiety is more like that feeling you get when you almost get in a car crash or trip to fall. That sudden OMG I am gonna die body response that last for a sec. Only it's non stop. Diarrhea upset stomach. Rapid temp changes sweating dizziness heart palpation.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

I have borderline personality hard to hang onto good friends

none

I have severe depression and anxiety. I deal with it in a number of ways, but there's nothing funny about it. Not that I don't try to be funny when I'm around other people. It's a coping/defense mechanism, but I get legitimately pissed when people make jokes or ignorant comments about mental illness.

i like video games

I have really bad mom issues. All my relationships end horribly/girls i choose to date are trashy and i expect too much out of them.

PTSD depression anxiety panic self harm very suicidal

Sounds more like panic disorder than generalized anxiety

Depersonalization Disorder. PTSD from domestic violence.

For all of the mental illnesses I could have had, I ended up with the few that make me incredibly self-aware... and sometimes incredibly distant. What a roll of the dice.

Feel free to ask me about anything

Massive depression coupled with a guilt complex. If only killing myself wouldn't negatively effect family/loved ones then I could opt out of existence.

Do you mind going into detail about your depersonilazation disorder

I can only have sex in missionarry position, usually while softly kissing her on the lips.

Idk just don't feel normal. Hate taking Ativan gave me a panic attack last time. It comes and goes. It has been in check for year or so but it's been back last three weeks. Shit sucks

please explain?

>lol i'm so ocd
>man, i've been so bipolar today
>i feel sad today, i'm so depressed
>lol TRIGGERED
Fuck off normie cunts

saucee please

i have a very serious one, is called self Self-diagnosis

And I can handle most of the symptoms but the constant stomach issues and diarrhea and loss of appetite I hate the most

Sorry I dont have any

Depression, possible bi polar or pre-schizophrenia. I'm gonna guilt at least one of my parents to killing them selves for producing an abomination and doing nothing to help it. Dem insurance bux. Feels good man

Fuck off cunt

Real talk though, I've got minor asperger syndrome. Im a bit awkward around strangers, have issues paying attention, and had weird habits growing up(but are now gone) amongst other minor anoya ces. Im considered high functioning because you probably wouldnt know it if you met me irl. 22 now, school was rough, and ive literally zero sexual attraction to anyone

Paranoid Schizophrenia

xvideos.com/video18879701/holly_michaels

What? why?

A.D.D.

>inb4 its not real

This isn't the place for that. Leave please

Do i smell a feminazi?????????

It's unrelated, go to a different thread please.

jesus christ...

Nice try, but this is Sup Forums. I would never take anything anyone ever said on this site seriously.

Im just posting intresting shit whilst i reply/ wait for replies. If you look ive been contributing to the actual thread topic

holy edgelord

No, I was referring to the bullshit that people say in real life. Completely unrelated to you or this place.

Alcoholism

Gawd she's hot!! Did she retire?

It's completely unrelated and unnecessary, get out please.

Nice bait

Oh, yeah. Sorry I misunderstood. Normies can be very ignorant.

Borderline Personality Disorder.

Shit ruined my life

I was diagnosed at 15 with an anti-social personality type, this used to be termed "psychopath".
I've done some shit that people have blamed on this but I don't think it was that serious.
I don't tell people but on previous occasions my mother has told my employer and it has led to me being fired.

gender dysphoria and chronic depression

How so?

It's a spectrum dumbass, If you really had it you'd know.

Derealization. Bipolar I. Tried killing myself 6 times, also tried chewing my arm off. Right now I just dont give a fuck anymore. Nothing in this fucking world exists. Nothing is real. I sit at home get drunk and sink into my phantasies. In my mind I build my own world. My own life. Living what is worth living. Im scared of everything.

borderline here.

its made my life wonderful. i've covered my body in scars, but luckily they turned out beautiful

I am not diagnosed by a professional, so I do not have any mental illnesses.

However, every day I contemplate killing myself, so maybe something's fucked up.

I despise the "TRIGGERED" meme, so fucking much.

Schizotypal personality disorder AMA
Clinically confirmed

wuts dat liek

I have the dyslexia. I can read just fine, better than fine actually, but I can't tell my left from my right with out pausing.

idk what that is but it sounds yucky and really gay

It's easier said than done.

I left something out intentionally, but if I'm going to tell you how it works, you need the full story. I suffer from/have a form of synesthesia. It places a greater distance between me and the world. From people.

I can't even really explain -that- to them, and so, to start things off on a bright note, I often feel as if I am stuck in a world of my own, unable to break free. A world that feels surreal, almost alien. The mundane, banal drone of everyday life, combined with the ensemble of ambiance from the simple illusion of motion... and I can't even explain it to you, so that you could really, truthfully grok it.

There aren't enough words, or else I simply don't know the secret phrase.

So, there's that. The rest is essentially standard, textbook DPD; I feel as if I am on autopilot; I often don't feel "real"/I genuinely feel as if I am simply along for the ride, in the back of my head. None of it feels like it has any real bearing. I often wake up, and am often unable to -not- lucid dream, so every moment of my time spent getting up from lying down consists of incredible self-doubt, and a lingering notion that I don't understand how I got to that exact point in time.

Or whether I am even real. Or what time is, or that it even matters. I brood until my common sense kicks in; I internalize the sense of owning my actions, believing myself to be the man holding his hands in front of his face, wiggle my fingers a little... remember why I said I was here. Why I want to move, to wake up, to do. To consider, to follow through.

I go along with it. I know there's something up, and that's the greatest kicker.

It's like constantly being an outsider observer to all of your actions, all of your thoughts. I'm a brilliant man for it... but, it's more than a two-way street. It feels like floating in a sensory deprivation tank for every other moment.

It does suck. It hurts people I love. Hearing vision doesn't help.

Major Depressive Disorder. Diagnosed and (over)medicated but i stopped taking them because they completely had no effect after like 5 months of gobbling down five pills daily.

I have dyspraxia, a mild form of autism. Also I'm sexually attracted to traps

got that good good depression, but no anxiety

maybe u r sad here is a funny pic

I tried killing myself by swallowing razor blades, then after the surgery to get them out i tore out my sutures, and vomitted all over my wound, to infect it. I've done other really bad self harming shit.

my gf is bpd, i love her, she is like challenge with her emotions with anger, she's also really nice with fulfiling my fetishes and she's also afraid of me leaving her, what a nice combo :3333

why dont you take some abilify for a couple months and chill out

Borderline personality, severe depression, GAD. Mirtaz, seroqual, lithium, and something else I take everyday but can never remember the name of. I have the option on trying electro therapy. Anybody had this? Results?

The impulsive part of it, makes me do the most retarded shit. Like subconsciously everything I do is to hurt myself. I don't make any right choices, ever. I'm covered in scars and I've gotten diseases and and addicted to drugs and I want to die every day. It might help if I took my medicine but that would mean I'd actually have to get my ass to my psychiatrist appointments.

ok here is another funny one to make sure u are no longer sad

i bet most of the people here are just pretending to have one so they could be cool.

never saw a psychologist once, never trust them they will just drug you until you become numb, at least in my opinion

>my gf is bpd
>i love her
>she is challenge
>anger
>fetishes
>afraid of leaving

sounds about right.

>medicine for bpd

ew. what do they give?

>adderall and xanax bars?

im just glad that, as a mild aspy, the yt channel Gnoggin explained why I at least like fur - suits are fucking weird though

Does homosexuality count?

Affective bipolar disorder

Some people compare depersonalization to being extremely high on cannabis, but without all the "feel good" parts of it.
Is it comparable?