Sup Forums, is this condom too tight? I put it on way before being hard and I still had some trouble...

Sup Forums, is this condom too tight? I put it on way before being hard and I still had some trouble... maybe I just suck at putting them on...

I'd say yes then, it should be snug but not tight like you describe and how it appears there

Shave you monkey.

im not sure I can tell from this pic?

lets see your nuts anyway though

next week, user
next week

The thing is most condoms are this size around here... I'm too lazy to try sex shops but I guess I don't have a lot of choices

Are you hitting on me? Take me for a coffee first, user. I need to know who can see my balls

There's only one size condom where you live? Just check out a Sobey's or Safeway or something, they have many sizes
If you do need to go to a sex shop, better to be a bit uncomfortable for the first visit than to break a condom :/

It's fine.

I hope youre not putting it on the wrong side cause youre dick is pretty big but not that big to be too tight unless you bought fucking tiny condoms

>Trojan magnums

Doesn't look too tight, but only you can tell. Go try some larger ones and let us know if you like them more.

Have the same problem , but I'm 6.5 inches and 5.5 thick , not big at all. regular condoms tend to be hard to roll back , literally have to force it down. Any suggestions ?

There are a lot of pharmacies that sell "different" ones with the exact same dimensions... I'm starting to think guys here are narrow...

No, it's rolling down in the sense it should so yeah, I'm putting it on how I should

No, don't shave. Bush is hot on a man.

I always forget those, dammit!

stop getting Magnums.

"Magnums" are actually smaller to make people who buy them feel better.

Regular kind is larger.

how come you put your cock out there for 10,000 people to see like a little slut but your nuts are something special?

I trim, I don't shave actually, is that hot as well?

Can confirm.. some girl wanted to fuck and that's all we could find... It was just like a regular condom.

Lol, it's different to pull out your dick to find the perfect condom than to show your balls just because some text is telling me to do so

Do you even principles, user?

Then sex shop it is where it's at

You're fucking retarded. Enjoy your little dick

You're talking like a girl now.

"muh feelings > logic"

Go buy magnums and some regular condoms and compare them.

Then cry that your life is a lie.

Sobeys what whaaaat Canada fag

Morals, ethics and principles are not emotions, user. But sometimes I'm a sensitive man, you know and there's nothing wrong with that.

What was the last time you cried? I think tonight is the night. Nobody will know

seems fine but it's really to you. The only real metric for "too tight" is your comfort and if the reservoir tip is unfilled with dick.

My problem is getting it in. The head has too much girth so if I put it "all guns blazing" mode it would make the meat go all the way down and that's no fun...

I really need a thicker size...

Try TheyFit condoms if you have to. You can custom order sizes. Otherwise, look up sizes major companies make (durex is bigger around I think.)