Kate Bush conservative?

Is she conservative Sup Forums? I heard she also liked Brexit and Theresa May.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2016/12/its-not-just-kate-bush-big-parts-of-rock-n-roll-are-quietly-right-wing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

understanding of feminism is on the same level as the amazing atheist

Maybe, but she also sang "Who's the man we all need? Ken! Who's a funky sex machine? Ken!" so who knows?
She's obviously on about feminists not feminism itself though

Is she our true /queen/?

Her views on feminists are quite common among those who actually identify as a feminist and are not a high schooler on tumblr.

>we shouldn't be fighting against each other. we should be working to help each other
Very universal belief.

I think she's saying men and women should stop fighting to work together

And where has she said she supports Brexit?

I thought I had a decent understanding of women going into the 2016 Presidential election. Then tens of millions of them literally wadded up their dignity and self respect like they were little balls of used tissues and stuffed them away into their clutches to support and vote for Trump. Sup Forums was right about womemes. Thank God I'm gay and don't have to fuck with those backstabbing bitches.

afuckayou

What your thoughts on that Milo Yinhejbhffhs guy?

Bjork said that feminists are whiny and do nothing but complain all the time, and that women should just go out there and take on the world if they want to be empowered.

don't give a shit. next.

Is this copypasta?

I've heard the Ken song and seen what show it's used on, it seems like they're making fun of him.

>I think she's saying men and women should stop fighting to work together
Many feminists would agree. The most vocal ones are the ones who want to fight though.

who cares if she is

fuck off

if it bothers you to the point where you wont listen to her music unironically and sincerely kill yourself right now.

fpbp

It's Milos the epic alt-right shill/misogynist I'm guessing

It probably wasn't making fun of him. Knowing the people involved in making that show I'd say they'd have thought him better than the alternative at least. To be honest I just wanted to reference it.

Are talking about feminists like Christina Hoff Summers and Cathy Young?

Wow Kate Bush is a fascist wtf time to delete all her music now.

I don't even know who those people are. I have Emma Watson in mind though.
There are people on tumblr who called her speech "too tolerant towards men!!" which made me lol

I guess, but that episode is portraying Ken as some kind of Rambo-esque action hero. Idk, I just don't think it's a show of support for him.

They were self-descibed feminist who supported gamergate.

>She's obviously on about feminists not feminism itself though
funny how this is the exact same defense internet anti-feminists use when they get criticism for their views

"butch lesbians"

Kate Bush confirmed homophobe

Wtf I love Kate Bush even more now and I didn't even think that was possible.

Seriously though, when has she said she supported Brexit?

this is a woman who loves dick and gets as much as she wants

I don't know but if someone could get me a mega link of Hounds of Love it would be much appreciated. I can't find it anywhere.

bottom of the OP

I mean Kate Bush has said one of her favorite musicians is Frank Zappa so isn't hard to say she's conservative.

triggered because you know it's true

she's right

No she's a borderline fascist but OK mmmhm whatever you say honey.

Based Kate

what an incredible human being

>reactionary atheists on the internet
>truth

Wasn't "Don't Give Up" about what it's like to live under Margaret Thatcher?

her son is gay she can't be that conservative

I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior

Source? I don't disbelieve you she has a song made for gay people before but idk if her son is gay.

She brought that upon herself when she decided to name him "Bertie."

Lol have you heard 50 Words for Snow and that lve album she just released?

That boy is gay as fuck

So? He inherited his mom's old voice. Doesn't make him gay

nigga PLEASE

no straight boy is going to be singing about pretending to be a snowflake

his mom made him do it bro

He was 12 bro

>what are boy sopranos

Kate Bush grew up in a rich family in Kent, a very conservative place in England.

She basically came from the prog rock movement, a place that is full of edgy libertarian atheists.

Why is everyone shocked she's a conservative?

Good article btw

spectator.co.uk/2016/12/its-not-just-kate-bush-big-parts-of-rock-n-roll-are-quietly-right-wing/

She hasn't said anything about brexit, just Teresa May

She's fairly apolitical and always has been so I take her opinions there with a grain of salt (despite loving her music and her as a person)

i want kate bush to kick me in the balls whilst wearing an ss uniform and calling me untermensch

What did she say about Theresa May?

Also forgot to mention Kate in a semi recent interview was asked how it felt to be considered an icon and role model for women she said something along the lines of "I've never really quite thought about it, but if that's how some people feel it's an honor" or something like that. She's just not really involved in politics except on a surface level.

what fucking universe do I live in where its now considered conservative to be anything other than an SJW kill all men type

once people started labeling all liberals and leftists as sjws

SJWs are a lot less liberal and left wing than they think they are because of they're openly prejudiced against straight cis white male people.