I have Tourette's syndrome. Ask me anything

I have Tourette's syndrome. Ask me anything

How does it manifest for you?

What is your tick?

Do you have Tourette's syndrome?

Do you think cats actually think we are their pets?

What is it?

I had a friend with that. Surprise and anxiety caused him to twitch, but otherwise he was totally charming and suave...

What's your favorite food?

I've had many come and go since I was 6. From rolling the letter r like a cat really loud to opening my eyes really wide. Used to do the head bang motion til I needed a neck brace Cus I was hurting my neck. The list goes on

How does your tic mainfest when you're shit Fuck cunt ba-GOCK!!!

what is it like having tortellini's syndrome

Of course not

Are you annoying at Perkins? Fuck that guy.

Mine is always there. When I was younger, too much sugar would trigger it. And getting nervous definitely triggers it still.

Did I get dubs?

Does it make flogging the dolphin any better?or does it make it worse?
Btw wtf is your tick??

I'm not that bad. And usually mine have been facial or body twitches and not things I say. Contrary to popular believe yelling shit out isn't a common tic for people with Tourette's

lel

The 2 I currently have at the moment are coughing and opening my eyes very wide. It's weird when I'm talking to people sometimes but my friends all know about it and I can manage in front of strangers. People don't usually realize unless I tell them

Why is op such a CUNT brave person to come on b and do a FUCKING BULLSHIT intelligent AMA on the illness. Thank you CUNT OP for I suffer with keyboard tourettes syndrome. CUNT ASS-NUGGET DICK-DIMPLE CUM-GUZZLING CUNT!

And no when I'm concentrating on anything in particular or am distracted enough I don't get em

That's unfortunate user. I feel for you.

are your date funny?

Op here. Keyboard Tourette's isn't a FUCK SHIT thing. God fucking dammit

No worries. It hasn't interfered with my social life whatsoever. Mine has gotten a lot more mild and controllable. Doesn't interfere with anytbing really. It's just there

nah they're fine. After this many years I've gotten the hang of controlling em and not giving in to urges

Hey man! It's mah fingers that write the poetry. CUNT! My brain is simply a vessel for containing the words. ASSMUNCHING HAMSTER RAPIST.

you're a huge faggot... why even start such a thread?

Hi Ethan

Just giving you all a chance to make fun of an actual retard to help you feel better about your depressing lives

Fucking Jake? Dude I was so worried starting this thread Cus I thought one of the guys would see it. Don't say anything

Keyboard tourettes

A side effect of too much b time.

kek

Are you Ethan klein