The likeness of your face is purely disgusting. I mean, honestly...

The likeness of your face is purely disgusting. I mean, honestly. Look at yourself in the mirror for more than 5 seconds and you'll begin to contemplate your reason of existence. Do you even have any economic use at all? Do you do anything but sit on your fat lazy ass all day? While stalking your profile, I haven't been able to find a picture of you that shows you more than a 3/10. (Even with that shitty editing technique that you use to cover up your many flaws.) Are you proud that you made me waste all this time to type this bullshit? Because of you, I now have 2 minutes and 37 seconds of wasted time on my hands. What the fuck do you expect me to do about that? I'd recognize that fucking bird nose from anywhere. Let me burn you at the stake like I would any other Witch. If you were in Poland on September 1, 1939, they'd mistake you for a Jewish man with that fat ass honker you have sitting on your face. I seriously can't even begin to comprehend what your parents look like. Did you fall out of the "Common, ugly ass internet fuckboy who wears shit clothing and fake ass snapbacks" tree and hit every fucking branch on the way down? What the hell was going through your mind when you decided to piece together that fucking outfit? You look so trashy. I'm not even a fashion critic, and I'm able to find over one hundred things wrong with how you look right now. You look like a rejected ass Shaun White. You remind me of Caitlyn Jenner with your misshaped face. I'd rather stare at the broadside of a Barn for two hours than stare at your profile pictures for another two seconds. Can someone get me a gallon of Bleach so that I can purge my system from this disgusting fucking swine?

Didn't read but fuck yes I'd spin that wheel. There is no way to lose.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church

I will roll I fucking hate my life and even half a mil would allow me to bail.

ok gl me

ROLL!!!

Fuck it, roll

roll

Roll

dead

rollz

rollerino

roll

roll

Why not, roll.

Roll

tl;dr
roll

Rollan

Fuck you. I'd spin twice.

rollin

Rolle

lmao nah

Rolling for dem sweet jew dollars!

Picture me rolling.....

but my face is nice.

Rolling for 7, 8, or 9 c:

henry

win!

Rollin

I gots dat Trump money son!
I'm gonna buy me a Bentley that's upholstered in KFC chicken skin!!

re-roll

I hate my life so

Didn't read and rollin'

Wat is life

Roll that shit

jokes on you. i dont use editing for my ugly mug.
relling

Roule

Just gonna roll. Fuck all that other shit.

roll

Didn't read, rolling for at least 500k

Roll

roolllll

Lol and died twice.

Sure, roll

KAIJI

I'd spin that wheel even if there weren't Ks, Ms, or Bs after those numbers. Fuck yeah.

in a fucking heartbeat
30% chance i get to die

go

rollerineroni jacknfwiends

Nigger

spiiiiiiin

roll for death pls

roll

doublin up roll

lucky bastard

i'm gay and have autism

It's a Win/Win scenario in my case!