Daily reminder you are praising a literal republican racist piece of shit

>daily reminder you are praising a literal republican racist piece of shit

be ashamed.

Oh my God Luka, it's like 4AM over there. Go to sleep.

0/10 B8 M8

he can suck my big fat white croatian cock

>CNN

>But effort and hard work means nothing in this day and age of political correctness.

Huh, really makes ya think

What is it with american journalists with retarded analogies? How the fuck did you manage to involve ice cream into this?

>white

niggers are such repellent people.

Phelpes and the new age of white dolphin people shall escape to the ocean while they destroy the land

the olympics is a meritocracy

get fukt yugoslavia

Why did Bell marry a rich white girl? A rich black man marrying a poor refugee would have been a much bigger moment.

Disappointing.

I genuinely don't understand the push in the highlighting of hijabs and Islam
It's literally men covering up women for a religious rules , just one of dozens of religious rules about restriction of kids, women, gays, and anyone that isn't a Muslim cleric. How the fuck is that progressive?

who?

Social Justice Warriors should kill themselves tbqh

hes not a journalist hes a piece of shit and no real journalist would write that retarded ice cream thing trying to make their writing more interesting

let a woman who dresses like her husband's property carry the flag

>wat

>(((real journalist)))

I don't care about the politics but this journalist is a piece of shit for writing like he does

That is literally the most passive-aggressive triggering way to phrase that request. I'm actually fuming, damn

Excellent idea fellow non-eurocuck

Not once did he mention that Phelps has never been to an opening ceremony before because he usually had an event to compete in the next morning.

This is most likely the last time he'll compete, so it's only common sense that he should carry the flag on his one and only time in the parade of nations.

TL;DR: Get fucked, Bell.

>my face when phelpes is having a good time smoking the erb and winning 2000000 gold medals and that guy will always be a nigger

>you are a golden boy
>literally

Why do Americans not know how to use that word?

literally who? Phelps = God, that nobody is still nobody. Based Phelps.

hello could someone help me out and describe to me what that picture is saying the image will not load thank you and godbless

lol

R A R E
A
R
E

Wtf is jingoism?

Phelps was dragged by almost every me-too tabloid-tier journalist going "HEH WOW YOU SMOKED A WEED???? NICE """WHOLESOME""" ATHLETE IMAGE YOU GOT THERE", he doesn't owe the press shit, especially a glorified blogger who thinks they're in the position to make demands of an Olympian

Bashira and Tyrone

dat flag

Some black guy thinks Phelps should've let a muslim carry the flag instead, only because the muslim is muslim.

Something to do with Banjo Kazooie

Why do you think he's got a high profile and a good job? He's great at writing 'controversial' articles. He knows what he's doing.

>Go save the world.... or don't, you don't owe them anything

Proof Michael Phelps is Superman

I wish saying dumb shit still got you ridiculed instead of giving you a sweet gig

Muhammad puts her religion before our country she is a piece of shit and should be shamed to self deportation.

The hijab is like any other piece of clothing.

democrats/liberals do not support this btw

phelps for the flag carrier all the way

>THAT FLAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG

>democrats/liberals do not support this

USA USA USA

>one stunad from CNN has dumb opinion
>OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE LIBRULS HATE MICHAEL PHELPS

a buzzword people use to describe casual patriotism

>democrats/liberals do not support this btw
Yes they do.

>White privilege myth
>Demand for role reversal
>Whites need to pay reparations
>Less whites and "more diversity"

This is one of their biggest issues that they never shut up about. You don't see a lot of big news people talking about this because this is Phelps. But you go looking at the more loud mouthed and popular retards among the Dem community and it's their

>one

>its only cnn