After a night on the town you wake up the next morning to this, what do?

After a night on the town you wake up the next morning to this, what do?

Lick hardly?

Hadve to send back

leave

Make an appointment to get tested for an STD, that vagina's seen more meat than an Italian wedding.

Turn my head 360 degrees and get carried out on a stretcher

Found the virgin

Throw up

ITT: Virgins who have no idea about real women.

Pretend to take a shower and escape through the bathroom window.

nail it again because i'm already ashamed of myself

get her wet again and hit it like a caaaaaaave-maaaaaan!

this

eat it like it was delicious. and then remember that I don't ever have a "night on the town"

invite her to play magic the gathering.

Say hello...eat pussy...get blown...fuck doggystyle...ask if she is hungry...give ride home....stop at BK order a #6 breakfast burrito XL with Coke and has Browns...get home...eat...clean room...if she left her panties...sniff them and then call her to tell her...take shower...write...the go on Sup Forums and fap to 3Holes or Qing or Oeslie Jones

I declare I was too drunk to consent, but instead of going to the police to file a rape report I bash her on social media and gloat about how strong I am.

Nah, I smash that shit.

A burrito from BK... Really?

Are they decent?

This

Girl in the picture is a slut and there's a gallery of her somewhere, so if he's a virgin he's not wrong.

make eggs

Yes they are...it's the only fast food item that does not give me a stomach ache...I think cause of the real eggs they use

Have sex with her.

>she took pictures of herself
>that means she has had like, a bajillion dicks in her lol

Isn't it your bedtime, kid?

You make them breakfast in bed as well ?

I usually eat it after I get laid

No he's right, there's also convos from her floating around too of hertalking about how she won't stop cheating with people, her taking it up the butt, and her describing ducking dudes, and almost every one involves a different guy.

There's also one where she talks about how she dreams of banging children

A girl after my own heart.

tell her to get out of me mum's car

Fuck her one more time then leave.

give myself a high 5 and hit it again... because I've done SO much worse.

Put my wiener in it.