Meme it up

Meme it up

Jesus what went wrong?

Clawie bae

would fuck so hard, I don't give a shit

AHAHAHA.

Would fuck gently into the night. In the morning I would give her pancakes and hand squeezed orange juice.

Sup Forums IS NOT YOU'RE PERSONEL MEME MAKER.

Spell personal right

No, bimbo.

what is that beaner in the back looking at with that horrified look on his face

because

Why does she look like the red nigga from Looney tunes?

>falling for the NYPA meme

And its your not you're dumbass

Well you should probably take that up with the right user, hooker.

He is actually just weak for her physique. He squints to see her perfect tiny hiney.

well fuck time

Brooklyn a lucky boy.

ABSOLUT DISGUSTING

imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it

can someone please tell me what the fuck happened to this girl? She was one of those girls that looked like she would be hot in a 10 years form then now.

Yeah, that pasta was pretty stupid a month ago as well.

BLACKED

Yeah I just can't get over it bro

the fuck? Blacked? dude wtf are you saying?

I literally JUST wrote that wtf are you on about or is everything longer than 4 fucking words "old pasta" to you, you enormous fucking Jew Faggot

bra. when the sun shown through the clouds all Saw was you.

she was involved in INTERRACIAL SEX

BLACKED.COM... check it out for a clarification of WHAT Chloe experienced.

Nope. She won't even touch a nig. This is why you keep seeing this "blacked!" Shit pop up. She's aryian, works in Hollywood, and won't fuck nigs. Jews literally hate her!

Go ahead and post the pics of her walking Next to chance the rapper after he got to drunk to drive home and even put on his own Twitter that nothing would ever happen while he was having children with his wife.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? WTF THE FUCK

Alright. Can we get some scientific clarification please?

JEWS HATE HER

hanging out with a nigger means that she burns coal.

BLACKED

Okay. I will.Bitch.

you couldn't hand squeeze a grape, faggot

There's the photoshop and

There's the Jew.

5 easy steps Chloƫ moretz uses in Hollywood
JEWS HATE HER!

No that's Chloe Moretz 2016

Damn Even the mexican is asking what the fuck is that.

I'll make you some grape juice if you want. Might taste like my dick though.

Yeah, that was a pretty fun forced meme since July. Do this one now.

Most cute child stars end up looking like shit. People used to say the same about the olsen twins.

is that a white guy?

Clawie only takes fresh squeezed juice and waffles in the morning, we then watch cartoons for a few hours.

Does she have a ghost in there?

I really would like to know who's brave little dick that is.

>comedy of retardation

What's your beef, cuck master?

Looks like the same gorilla.

i got no beef fiddy, we coo, we coo

/r/'ing "I recognize that gay blowjob" feat CGM

Some random nigger, they'll fuck anything.

Perfect tiny hiney.

Celebrities are drones. How can anyone look up to these people?

She's the character I hate the most in game of thrones.

JEWS HATE HER

She's got a gross man ass.

I'm a jew. I just curious if she's been manipulated by CIA experiments.The hell happened to her?

Your the character in your family your dad hates the most.

literally not even shopped

You are lying because Jew.

Sociopath detected.

Fuck you jew bag.

I like her ass. Sorry it's not some kardashian/minaj shit you were trained, as a millenial , to adore.

sounds like you got cum stuck in your throat. Slut.

tiny hiney

your most likely deformed, have a tiny cock, and big bag of balls.... its obvious that men with small dicks love women with no asses....

Not one bit. Are you offering me a blow job?

>2016
>still thinking that's Chloƫ.
How black are you?

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

Your dog shit meme touched my pleasure center.

meh the nigs can have her, dude. she is not even hot for a celebrity much less just some random chick.

Yes the forced summer meme, bravo user. You're only about 10 months late.

Except she refuses to fuck nigs.
JEWS HATE HER.

I think your government cheque comes tomorrow. Get some sleep.

Jews don't hate. They defend.

Awww

>cheque
Canadian detected

i can see the thong

Whatever. Clawie loves you.

Naw bro. You got it all wrong.

See. You're now officially retarded. Possibly a pedophile. You must have quite a large archive of little girls. Wait. Omg. You have an archive of little girls to protect your social status among public forums? Ohh we got a pedophile here!