Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

someone tried scamming me through fake paypal shit...

I've got a phone number and an email...
I've also got an address for which he wanted me to send an item, but no one would be that fucking dumb to leave their REAL name and shit.

anyway what're some good ideas for revenge?

im thinking because one number is a cell i'm just gonna send hundreds of filthy nasty fucking photos, i've got unlimited data.

But any other ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNkoj2eHEpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GFbaty-yo54
youtube.com/watch?v=hU3QvKqO2WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u could say something like if u were a fork u would be a really bad one and no body would want to use u

any other information u can get from them?

I don't know what the fuck is going on but GG Allin is GOD!

whilst that is good and would definitely damage his self esteem, i was looking for something more..

Share the number on here

Mail him a frozen piece of your shit. By the time it arrives, it thaws. He has an ipifany and realizes he is a piece of shot for scamming you. Win win situation

claimed his name was raymond cross...

Here's one of the emails from a fake paypal address...

This is to let you know that we are holding this payment due to the amount of money involve and being the auto payment into your account. It is mandatory you know that the fund has been completely deducted from Raymond Cross account and will become available in your PayPal account balance immediately the fund is released from our database, therefore be rest assured that the total fund is safe with us and Raymond Cross has no access to it. We urge you to go ahead and send the pick up fee of $300.00 CAD to the confirmed name and address of the pickup agent below and email us the money transfer details for verification. Doing this will assure us that we will release the total sum of $720.00 CAD to your PayPal account and Raymond Cross will get the goods he paid for after you complete the transactions.

part 2

We were informed by our team that you contacted our Telephone Customer Care Help desk and they would not give you full information about the transaction this is because this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email, So do reply back to us if you have any question about the transaction. We urge you not to call us as there are some replacements customer service attendance and to avoid any misleading answers.

Please understand that our major aim is to protect and satisfaction of our customers. You are safe, secured on this transaction if you follow the verification procedure by sending the pick up fee up front to the pick up agent, as the total fund is at the last stage of reflecting in your account which implies the total fund will be released to your account after we receive the required information from you.

Below is the address provided by the buyer which the money will be sent to:

Pick Up/ Courier Agent

Name: Timothy Leon dabney
Address:3928 Ropers Ranch St
City: North Las Vegas
Province: Nevada
Postal Code: 89032

You are to get back to your us with the Money Gram details above for verification.
1: Sender's Name
2: Sender's Address
3: Reference Number
4:Total Amount Sent
5: Test question and Answer (if applicable)

You must understand that we are responsible for any loss on this transaction, and we knew that we will not be able to access your account if the fund was deposited to your account immediately after Raymond Cross made the payment if we did not place a temporary hold on it prior verification. We urge you to go ahead and send the pick up fee up front and email us the required information in order for us to release the total fund to your account. Sending the pick up fee up front will assure us that the transaction is safe and secured...

part 3

This is a step by step way of sending the money to the bearer:

1. Go to any Walmart store or Post Office close to your home.

2. Ask for a money gram money transfer form.

3. Fill the form with the details provided by the buyer.

4. Tender the cash and you will be issued a receipt after the money has been sent.

5. Attach and email to PayPal a scanned copy of the receipt.

If you don't have a scanner, You can email PayPal at [email protected] with the following details written on the receipt:

1.Reference Number(which is the 8 digits number)

2. Sender's full name and address.

We give you 100% assurance that upon the receipt of the money transfer to the agent, the total fund would be released to your account immediately. We look forward to serve you better and we promise that no hold will be placed on any of your future transactions after completing this verification procedure on this transaction which will make you one of our full verified member.

Note: (Very Important) : We are informing you that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email, So do reply back to us if you have any question about the transaction. We urge you not to call us as there are some replacements customer service attendance and to avoid any misleading.

MMS doesn't use data, my friend. Even if you didn't have unlimited, it wouldn't matter.

you hip on GG?

i've got so much GG stuff, you wouldn't believe. Signed records, letter from prison, handmade tape, handmade 7 inch sleeve for "Public Animal" a bunch of unpublished photos...

no that's stupid

Sup Forums is NO ONE'S personal army

Can you post or upload to dropbox? I'll apreciatte, sorry for my shitty english I'm Argentinian

Send him a spoon

hmm maybe...

that actually maybe the way to do it...

Ahh I've got some photos here on my phone.

This is a handmade tape of the Aids Brigade 7inch. He recorded It and labeled It and sent It to Bloody Mess.

There was about 6 photos altogether. It was a disappointments show

You're welcome.

fucking a

appreciate it Sup Forumsrother

enjoy a picture of GG and Merle from GG's wedding

Uncle Merle, GG's daughter Nico and GG himself

Thanks for GG's stuff guys, really. I wish I had that kind of stuff like you haha

Send him pictures of Goatse.

i have a motherfucker of a record collection. You wouldn't believe oh tapes and dvds too...

you wouldn't believe

You've seen Hated ? the GG doc made by Todd Philips (Old School, the Hangover etc) the best documentary ever made.

It's on youtube

Get a cell phone text spammer online, proceed to barrage the phone with shittexts

No worries mate, glad to help.

I've seen all of his videos in youtube and his documental too a many couple of times I really like this mother fucker

Underrated post tbh

Dig this, GG and Wayne Kramer and Dennis Thompson from the MC5. My favorite 7inch and favorite GG song
youtube.com/watch?v=FNkoj2eHEpQ

Here's another rare one, a cover of Patsy Cline's "walking after Midnight"
youtube.com/watch?v=GFbaty-yo54

I had no idea about this ones, thanks for the stuff bro

Dead or Alive was another track with Wayne Kramer
youtube.com/watch?v=hU3QvKqO2WM

you have this but with better resolution?

He had such a way with words

them photos? no, Merle doesn't exactly know how to upload photos haha.

here's a great one of GG and Roky though