Would you like to marry a traditional japanese woman?

Would you like to marry a traditional japanese woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

>wanting to marry the ultimate kind of moneydigger who want you away from the house as much as possible, want you out of your children's education as much as possible, don't want to work and provide for the household, want you to give her all your salary and give you back pocket money while keeping all the rest to buy her own luxury goods like channel vuitton or mont blanc stuff, is completely driven by affect rather than logic and rationality, is completely devoid of any kind of culture, and who would divorce you as soon as you lose your job

sorry but no

Yes please

i want to date asian woman because they are hot but they are such low status in society i am ashamed, i don' want to be a loser
i brought one home one day i was dying of embarassment inside the whole way there, i just hope no one i know saw me

when will asian women stop being an embarassment ?

Trick question, they wouldn't want to marry you. But on the other hand they wouldn't have a choice since they're traditional Nip woman.

I would be bored to tears.

No.

Nah the cultural barrier would be too much. It would only end in tears.

Yes, I met some japanese girls in my exchange experience and they seemed to be lovely, I have good friends from there now.

Btw how legit is this ?

Maybe my levantine genes + jap ones would make pretty babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU

I wanna marry a traditional anything

>It would only end in tears.

I sense a tragic backstory here.

no

But I already have, mon khey

Kinda is desu. During my years in Toyohashi i've saw some shit like that. But not all of them are like that.

wtf she's so cute
are irano-japs the true masterrace

They will stop being low status when they stop craving the BWC

wow, what similarities to french women. good job

she's 1/4 german master race

That would be the clichés about the arabic diaspora women in France, except for the children's education and divorce.

I want to marry Suzuki Mimori

Yes. As far as I hear.

but whats the point if she craves my cock but i can't even bring her in public otherwise everybody will think i gotta get a gook

Oh man ;-;

I imagined they looked down to Gaijin, but I didn't know they're moneydiggers.
Feels bad, man.

>Yes, I met some japanese girls in my exchange experience and they seemed to be lovely, I have good friends from there now.
>Btw how legit is this ?
>Maybe my levantine genes + jap ones would make pretty babies.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU

Is she really Jap/Iranian?

Nah

Yes half iranian quarter jap quarter german

maybe... but implies that the woman is at least at that attractive level in that pic. Unfortunately, if you ever seen your average japanese person.... they don't look anything like that.

Her mums 1/2 german, i take it? i was thinking she didn't look completely japanese

>Traditional Jap woman
literally where are they?

This. If Watamote taught me anything is that all Jap girls are whores.

to be honset, women are not understandable in many ways. I realize why Europeans are getting gay

Yes.

How does one get a qt Azn gf? ;_;

Canada. The only qt ones stick to other Chinese though.

>Want to marry a lazy trophy wife that doesn't work

No

learn azn language, travel to azn, seduce Azn gf
profit

But which one? I heard Korean is fairly simple because it's just an easier version of Japanese.

wtf I love Iranian women now

You're confusing Japanese women with Chinese women, Pierre.

And have half asian half mongol kids?
No thank you.