ITT: Best Non-Christian Religion

ITT: Best Non-Christian Religion.

Sikh, its their literal mission by god to kill Muslim terries.

Fucking gooks and towel heads

religion you autist

Buddhism, peace and love

buddhism
the most peaceful religion

atheism because religion is stupid.

Buddhism
They revive into snails

Not a religion but I for one appreciate the sentiment.

In high school I was on the wrestling team with 3 Sikh brothers. Those fuckers loved pepperoni pizza and pork chops.

agree with this fuckin chode here

im telling you they are good people. Just make a branch of just highly trained sikhs, they will have alot of motive to kill those muslims.

They were good guys, but were very energetic and spoke so quickly it was hard to understand them. Interesting group of people. Their names were Jagjeet, Jagmeet, and Manmeet.

Cutting your hair is vain but daily maintenance isn't ....pretty backasswards.

even the names are scary, imagine "Manmeet the muslim killer" it legit sounds like MANMEAT.

ManMeat
kek

kek

EETEEETEET

was für rap es reicht du reis

jetzt reicht es du hueeensohn. Ich fick die sene

HEHE XD MAN MEAT

I fucking love sikhs
>pacifists
>unless you're a fucking muslim

Buddhism is technically not a religion

obv yes but what about actual religions

>i fucking love sikhs
classic

And niggers are not technically people. So what, faggot?

Asatru

You should know why.

Seriously they take turning the other cheek and make it a 720 noscope

Satanists are ok, even if they rely heavily on christian dogma

Sikhs are based as fuck. They are loyal as shit.

Does someone have that article about a British Sikh who killed all those mudslimes?

I'm interested, please tell me moar.

Hate sandynigs. Look like sandynigs. But why?

>They are loyal as shit.
>loyal as shit
I flush my shit. You can have it.

Nice dubs tho

I would have to agree with you on sikhs.

I never hear anything negative about em in the news and the few I do see seem to be chill as fuck.

Muslims on the other hand, show up on the news almost every fucking day due to terrorism or rapefugee shit

go back to africa

But they're fucking smelly. Must be because of their fucking shitskin race.

Buddhism

Sikh's are pretty cool, at least the one's that I have met. Don't know too much about their religion tho.

and I'd bet you an internet their last name was Singh

The fuck lol but it is true buddhism is not a religion did you guys knew that Ghandi loved JesusChrist but not christians because he considered us Christians ungrateful dicks.
I always thought he worshipped an elephant or something.

Wrong.

They are good people because they like pepperoni pizza and pork chops ?

Sikhs originated as the guardians of Hindus when muslims invaded india

Right I know that, but I don't know too much detail about the religion

>Best Religion

They're the exact same as hindus and pray to hindu gods and stuff, just a different name since they're "heroes" that fend off the terrorists

um no its a religion
sooo yeah
yeeeeeaaaah

They believe in one god, but don't preach conversion. They would rather a Hindu focus on beinv a good Hindu or a Christian being a good Christian than have them convert.

Their ideology and practices are surprisingly peaceful given their status as a warrior culture. I'd recommend reading up on them, they warred with the Aghans, took a lot of land in Northern India and helped the British in WW2. Given their bloody history you'd expect some militancy on the same scale as Islamists, but their ideology is fundamentally more peaceful.

Sikhs have adapted to globalisation (and westernisation for those that migrated) much better, the ones I know all work and do a lot for charity. Wish they had more exposure in the media, instead I have to hear about Mudslimes all week.

ITT: Beta faggots who have no idea what sikhism is

>Mfw sikhs combine many teachings from islam and hinduism
>Mfw i have no face
>Mfw tere maa da gunda puda

POO IN LOO filthy shitskin stop trying to be so white fags.

our last names arent singh, thats every sikhs middle name, some sikhs put singh as their last name in official documents, but its never their real last name.

I like that you guys have some interest in sikhism. You guys should really look into the wars, they're basically real life sage warriors. took on armies ten times their size and won, made their own martial artists, basically take no shit. and when you call them a towel head, they'll just wrap more towels on their head cuz fuck you.

One of the gurus was roasted in hot sand for basically saying no to preaching their religion. No fucks were given.

Sikhs basically pushed back the mughal empire defending all of india despite being the minority, hindus had already accepted their fate. Yet some hindus still insult us these days, it's laughably ridiculous.

stfu shitskin

>implying any religions are good

Satanism.

Protip: it's not about worshipping Satan.

Yeah yeah typical narsicistic self-aggrandizing religion. Look, everyone was a great warrior living out great epics everyone fought wars and only they won, it's all the same and you're no different shitskin

>removing kebabs for the past hundreds of years
I don't know you but you defiantly seem like a good person

also this image is great for "check em" I just realized lol

Pastafarinism

sikhs are usually pure blood indo aryan. That means they're more aryan than you. You're a mutt dude, our skin just adapted to the sun is all, lol.

Obviously The Prince Philip Movement by far. I can't help but feel pity and fear for everyone who's not a believer in the one true God Prince Philip.

They also inbreed a LOT you stupid paki

*fedora tip*

look it up before you talk dude lol, so ignorant. u jelly cuz no culture?

no not really, you must be confusing us with your hillbilly cousins

Judaism. Pure ethical monotheism with legitimate mystical tradition.

I bet they fuckin built the Pyramids, too.

No they don't, that's a Muslim custom. Sikhs predominantly come from India, so they're not Pakis but I understand that's the point of the insult.

pyramids were made by aliens idiot

>Sandniggers
>Pakis
>Curry niggers
all the same thing Pajeet

I'm a white britbong but okay

You should probably read a bit more, globalisation is cancer but know your allies

>

>ifunny

You know you have to be eighteen to post here?

none of the racist terms are even relevant to sikhs, sam the inbred chicken.

Pyramids weren't 'made', you fucking dipshit... They were built.

Maybe your idiotic branch of Hollywood LaVeyan "Satanism"

do you know what made means dipshit? english is my second language, and I'm more articulate than you it seems.

Lmao you are not helping your arguments

I'm just bored lol

>im telling you they are good people
anyone doubted it?
they're pretty badass too.

The definition you picked doesn't 'make the grade'.

You can make cookies, bees make honey, and a prisoner can make an escape. But houses are built, you build a reputation, and my dick is fuckin' built.

Only someone who couldn't would say "I made a car."

same shit, slightly different smell

gtfo you smelly curry muncher

Lol so mad