AMBER Heard has accused Johnny Depp of domestic violence

>AMBER Heard has accused Johnny Depp of domestic violence.

>Amber Heard was granted a restraining order against husband Johnny Depp on Friday after appearing at the courthouse with a bruised face and alleging that the Pirates of the Caribbean actor had physically abused her prior to her filing for divorce on Monday.

>Depp, 52, married Heard in February 2015.

>Depp's successful career also has larger implications in his pending divorce, as Heard is seeking financial support, requesting $US50,000 a month for spousal support based on their lifestyle, according to court documents.

RIP in pieces sweet prince, Disney wont touch him ever again.

Whats your favorite Johnny Depp movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rZ8oglMgxg
youtube.com/watch?v=X6sLIP3908w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should have had her killed in secret and disposed of. He could have afforded it.

F I F T Y T H O U S A N D D O L L A R S

>RIP in pieces sweet prince, Disney wont touch him ever again.
look at him, does he look like a man that can beat anything up? he's a wreck
>Whats your favorite Johnny Depp movie?
Benny Und Joon

Meanwhile Woody Allens wife is as loyal as ever

Heh, when will these suckers ever learn

Never marry crazy

>Getting beaten up by Johnny Depp

he looks like he couldn't beat up a 75 year old in a wheelchair.

Isn't he like 5'3" and 110lbs of stoner bullshit?

Fucking blonde, green eyed bitch is a liar.

The fuck does she need the 50k per month for?

>50k per month
>$600,000 a year
>half a million dollars a year
>to a woman you knew for 15months

Why don't more JUSTers just kill these people? Like 2years of this shit can pay for at least a top tier assassin who can help pay off everyone involved

She probably was high too.

Pirates of the Caribbean
Hi Harvey, didn't know you posted here.

>married for 15 months
>prenup signed
>decide you want your pay out
>wait till his mum dies
>file for divorce days after
>claim domestic violence throughout the entire relationship

And you just know it will get her the 50k. It will. It's fucking genius. How can you hate a person this skilled?

When you get accustomed to living that lifestyle apparently dropping out of it is unacceptable and the richer spouse must maintain that level for them. If we at lobster every night it's inhumane for you to go back to steak when I leave you

This has JUST written all over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rZ8oglMgxg

>be 28
>find 19 year old girlfriend
>bang a bunch
>dont get married

why doesn't everyone do this

>Johnny Depp net worth:
$400 Million
>Johnny Depp's Salary
$20 Million Per Film

Almost half a billion dollars youve built after a lifetime of work and to lose it to a hot blonde you shagged for 15 months

Women are bitter because they know that you cannot serve them well; you already disappoint them just by your looks.

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

>who is dicaprio

the media might shit on him for getting old and still cycling through this years latest hot model but when you see stories like these, who can blame him?

Why risk it all for one when you can risk nothing for it all

who is me. i literally could not care less if i'm supposed to date someone 21 or older fuck that. i lost a shit ton of weight and women finally look at me.

Does a hobby horse have a wooden dick?

Why is the rum always gone?

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCCHHHHHHHHHHH

>$US50,000 a month
That's a far cry from the $200 million people were throwing around earlier. I guess she's not that greedy after all

bitch wanted her fuck dogs in Australia and now is bitching like a typical bitch. make your own money equal bitch.

What happened to her? She used to be sexy af now she barely approachable.

She gonna go back to fuckin chicks and gettin that 50k and be looked at like fem hero

>Heard is seeking financial support, requesting $US50,000 a month for spousal support based on their lifestyle

Meanwhile Depp's lawyers are requesting she be available for the beatings and forced sex to support their previous lifestyle.

He probably did it. Men shouldn't be so emotional.

And now ya pay what she told ya

JUSTIFIED

He looks miserable in that picture.
A tell tale sign of JUST-itus. Simpin ass nigga

I never realised this but Blow and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where his only really valuable roles...platoon was good but he only an extra in it. god damn he played those fucking parts though...

yeah shes ugly now

I mean so is Depp tho, they were definitely on drugs.

>no Gilbert Grape
Pleb

50k a month to buy champagne, iphones and shoes, just for putting up with him for a few year.

But yeah, men have it easy.

>don't you like me anymore, user?

Johnny is a depp is fag, he hasn't been cool since pirates of the caribbean, that's when he turned into a meme. so he can fuck off, and i like amber heard way more than him and she's just a pretty face

What do you mean by valuable? Because I imagine those Pirates movies made a hell of lot more money than either of those. Not to mention those Alice in Wonderland things.

>skilled
>uses a biased system to keep her life style by divorcing him and now claiming abuse.
>skilled
Wut

I don't know if the accusations are true, but she seems like a succubus.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6sLIP3908w
yea, this is some real kino you got here idn'it

the black and white western, forgot name

Doesn't she have plenty of money from doing her own movies?
Why in god's name would she need an extra 50k A MONTH? How is this really the way the system works?

Women are a meme

she was getting beat up on purpose, he is a golden egg for her

just like that russian that keked mel gibson

>tfw she's the one that got him drinking and doing drugs again

Seems she's been trying to fuck his shit up since day 1 looking for that cool slice of his 400mln

She's as cunning as the cunt she played in that All the Boys Love Mandy Lane movie

I meant "valuable" in a personal sense

Court documents show:
1. Amber Heard's lawyer sent Johnny Depp's lawyer Amber's accusations (physical assault) and attempted to settle it out of court away from public scrutiny.
i.e. Give me money or I will tell the world you beat me.

2. Amber Heard asked him for money repeatedly during their relationship, despite being a multimillionaire and successful actress, but he turned her down, yet in her marriage with him she managed to rack up a $50,000 per month lifestyle and is asking for the financial perks of her marriage with Depp despite the dissolution of their marriage.

>Doesn't she have plenty of money from doing her own movies?

She has about $35 million apparently.

But JD has about $400 mill, and that means the law says hes got to pay.

This is quite technical but there's a presumption at law that boys are rotten made out of cotton and girls are sexy made out of pepsi.

There was no prenup. Literally zero skill easy mode.

>successful actress

hmm

>Heard is seeking financial support, requesting $US50,000 a month for spousal support based on their lifestyle
how is this even a thing?

i cannot understand what could possibly justify this

the ninth gate. if he really was this mean to amber, this character may be close to who he is.

$50.000 a month sounds like chump change, Mel Gibson lost $425 million in his divorce

Seriously, just go on vacation to some remote 3rd world country and have some hired goons ready for her while you're out grabbing a soda. There must be a million guys in Africa that will do it for $100.

jesus fuck. that cant be real.. why?? how can we live in a planet like this? how much money does he have now?

How much of a flop do you think PotC 5 will be?

It's been years since the last one, nobody gives a shit about the series anymore, it's going to have to compete with Marvel/whatever else is happening that year, it's already ridiculously overbudget and now it's rapidly aging star is a wifebeater

a trusted reporter told Gil Gross on his radio show that, essentially, amber is hated by hollywood and is a horrible person. when he heard (get it) about the divorce he wasnt surprised, with her doing it while his mother is dying and his movie is coming out. yes, all deliberate, possibly all lies. not saying all women are bitches. im saying she may be one.

to be fair, they had been married for 26 years and had 100 children together. she got half.

18 months fucking that slighlty above average pussy now he has to pay 50k a month

How the fuck is this allowed?

details of the domestic violence;
>amber on phone to friend
>says jonny is smashing shit and tell her friend to call the cops, then hangs up
>cops show up
>jonny isn't there

>implying it wasn't staged

he's worth 400 million. the alimony is nothing. if it's just alimony, a car, and a house then he got off pretty easily. there will be a lump sum though.

>claim domestic violence throughout the entire relationship

How is this even possible and who the fuck could believe her?

It's not like she's some kinda helpless poor single mom with nowhere to go and had no choice but to stay him, she's a millionaire also and could have left the first time Depp was supposedly violent with her.

tfw getting hit was part of her plan
>Getting more and more tired of old ass Depp
>old guy gets high everyday and looks like a old gypsy woman
>make a plan to dovorce him and get all his shekels
>His cunt of a mother dies, the stars have alligned
>tell him his mother was a useless cunt, and that your happy she's ginaly dead
>this triggers the Depp and he hits you with his limp wristed pillow hands
>knows he's to weak to do any real damage, but its enough to make a slight mark
>Depp is now the bad guy, and people and the court wants to give you all his money to punish him

but why does he have to pay alimony? is it because of the dogs?? its not like they had kids or anything. man fuck the law, fuck this im never getting married

>who the fuck could believe her?
check twitter

Why does her head look way too big for her body?

or any news site reporting on this matters comment section. Filled to the brim with 'guilty until innocent' and how much of a monster he is.

The divorce case isn't finished yet, he'll have to pay for beating her up. Which will be paid in a lump sum + lawyer fees

The guy is screwed. 50k in perpetual payments is just the tip of the iceberg. Gibson got caught in a similar bind but with the added cost of child support

"And he beat me up all the time for a year and a half!"
"So why didn't you just leave him and go live in your own mansion?"
"Because... well, that is... MISOGYNY!"

>DiCaprio
wow, you weren't kidding

>Among those he has dated were actressBijou Phillipsin the late 90s,model Kristen Zang, and British model and socialite Emma Miller.
>In 2000, he met Brazilian modelGisele Bündchenwho he dated until 2005
>He was romantically involved with Israeli modelBar Refaelifrom 2005 through 2011
>DiCaprio dated actressBlake Livelyin 2011, then modelErin Heathertonfor most of 2012.
>In 2013 he dated German modelToni Garrnuntil late 2014.
>He dated modelKelly Rohrbachin 2015.

what an economically-conscious guy

Dead Man

its hard to tell if hes gay or just fiscally responsible and risk averse

he could be both, or bi

lifestyyyyyle of the rich and the famouuuus

He rides his 2016 model until the end of the financial year until her trades it in and gets the 2017 model. It must be amazing to see all those around get JUSTed and youre just riding the unlimited good pussy train for life that these other guys were just too scared to climb aboard.

If youre not some kind of religious person i dont understand why you would get married, its what always confused me about gays wanting to get married, if its not part of your religion then you want it for what purpose?

perez hilton's commenters actually seem to be pretty in favor of depp.
yea I know fuck you too

wb is really starting justice league promo early

Tax breaks

Just cause they're gay doesn't mean they want to spend money on tax

Just fucking arrange for her to have an accident, Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these rich people who allow themselves to get fucked like this?

this is another thing ill never understand. Some single mom in bumfuck nowhere getting beat by her husband, has no job and 2 kids and the single town sheriff isnt enough to save her is in a pickle when it comes to escaping.

A rich famous person getting beat by another rich and famous person and simply not walking out the door at the first sign of any kind of bullshit makes no sense. Is Depp going to run down to the house youre hiding in and beat you? Really?

Hopefully this entitled Hollywood douche will come out of this a bit more humbled.

Well, he's Leo, not some Joe Average

They want it because they're idiots, they actually believe the male + woman relationship is a happy one.
No, it's all about ingrained social pressure and pussy. There is no bro-tier bond, there's only one of ownership to one another

>Tax breaks
You really think gay guys sit around all day protesting so they can have tax breaks?

Government removing itself entirely from the marriage institution is the best way forward. Marriage should be something between your church/synagogue/mosque/temple and you. This way everyone keeps the sanctity of marriage clean from gays and gays couples are equal with all other couples

both depp and jarmuschs best movie

this is like my dating history but replace the models with 7-8.5s

Nah, if they wanted just tax breaks they'd call for a lawful union between same sex partners or something
But they're invading churches demanding ceremonial rites just like heteros. They want to emulate this sham, be included in it, forcing themselves on it instead of breaking off and fighting for their own unique rights

>be a celeb
>don't get married
>everybody thinks you're a gay
>marry
>get JUSTed
>everybody laughs at you
You can't win

Whats funny is government involvement in the institution of marriage is the only reason it still exists.

Literally talking to normies yesterday who love the series and can't wait for the next one.

>be a celeb
>don't get married
>everybody thinks you're a gay
>don't give a fuck
Easy win if you're not a beta cuck

I don't get the gay thing. What's so gay about Leo? What does marrying has anything to do with it?

So it's all confirmed bullshit.

No one cares

They're beards
Dude secretly likes getting pegged

You can foster a 'playboy' image that doesn't actually generate any controversy like Leo or just don't fucking marry another celebrity because it never ever works. Just marry a normal person.
Or like don't get married but some people feel like they need it to validate their existence.

Johnny Depp as Aquaman
Bill Cosby as Cyborg

Commenters on British newspaper sites and even plebbit also seem to be highly skeptical and in favor of Depp.

There's nothing gay about taking a BBC in the poop shute every once in a while.

>Just marry a normal person

I think this is harder than you make it sound. I'm sure there are a ton of creepy obsessive bitches out there who are very good at acting normal to ingratiate themselves with a celebrity.