Need help guise There is a girl in my algebra class who really likes me. She's 19, I'm 33. I'm 5'10...

Need help guise There is a girl in my algebra class who really likes me. She's 19, I'm 33. I'm 5'10, in good shape and decent looking. She is decent looking, is young, 4'10" and 100#. She's petite as fuck and dope body.

She asked me to be her boyfriend after barely knowing her, which was weird, but shes cute, so it's cool.

She shows up to class with bruise on her face, turns out her dad beats her.

What do?

Pic related, her body type. She is ginger tho.

Sounds like she's looking for a way out/ sugar daddy.

Def not a sugar daddy. She's sweet, affectionate and loves to fuck.

Anyways what I meant was what should I do, if anything about the abuse.

Accept. Ask her to move in with you. However make sure she has not been molested or your life with a sexless girlfriend will be horrible.

Kick her dad's ass.

you are 33 and taking algebra?

if she´s your student, then I recommend you to not forget to shave your balls

I did accept. Told her she can stay here whenever she wants. One of my conditions for her being my gf is that I can bang whenever I want to, so that's covered.

It's hard to see a tiny cute girl you like with bruises on her face tho.

Since she's my gf, I feel as though I'm defeated. Never met or seen or dad, only known her for a week.

I quit my job of selling real estate this year and am in school for chemistry.

>ignore problem and keep fucking with no baby making.
Or
>drop that shit like a brick.

Don't be some knight and shinning armor type. Your old enough to know that shit is for the birds. 33 and this fag takes dating advice on /b

Or just go ahead and be Captain Save a Hoe like a shit tard.

then fuck it, go after her. but, try not get yourself free problelms. You must know that you can not save her, but only help her to a point.

Imagine her dad coming after you, what if he (probably is) a psycho. so be careful.

Yeah I guess I'll ignore it but god damn man, some people are pathetic, beating your own child who is a girl and is tiny.

Also, it's not the dating part i need advice with. I just thought maybe someone else had found a clever thing to do in this situation.

I don't want to cause her to get beaten more or her dad go to jail and the family collapse finanicially.

ok then

now post pics

I'm gonna add that she's a bit odd. She's cute enough to bang whoever she wants. I look younger than I am, look probably 25. Still she is interested, not only that, but she comes off as shy, however, she initiated all conversations, asked to have lunch with me etc.

Never known a girl to do this.

>dudez, halp ples. There is algebra class in my female who liek me rly! she 19 and i dwell basements, and troll teh web in my dank darkness so no grillz alloud so they can't make fun of muh fat. she is qt3.14 7/10 ask me to wife her after one second. i was like okay, i'm down af grill cuz no prospects and desperate times. turns out dad beats her. lol. she's got daddy issues. i'm gonna fuck her again rn you guise wanna vid of my sweet qt3.14 gf guise ples?

I don't have any nudes or even skinnies and I don't want to blow her spot up anyways

Move in together. Sounds like a nice girl and she needs to get the fuck away from home. Be a man and help her fix that shit, sounds like she is doing right by you. Shit won't be easy though so be prepared.

It's advice on what to do regarding an issue with someone you are dating.... dating advice

Honestly though, there is no magic trick in this situation. I get that young puss puss is fucking nice to have, but getting wrapped up in young girls family problems is just bad news bears for you mate. So unless you got Bugatti money and don't care about a leachs, your only setting yourself up for failure.

Beat the breaks off that fuck, repeatedly.

I'm a homeowner bro. I sold real estate for 8 years bought a condo and have enough savings to live and put myself through 2 years of school, what do you have?

Yeah, can't say no to that body and pussy. She's also sweet, submissive and doesn't get in the way. Also never asks for anything.

where are you from?

my dignity and the lack of needing to prove myself to a random idiot on the internet. you really got a chip on your shoulder buddy

Fuck that, rough him up a little and polietly explain that if he touches her again you'll crack his fucking skull open in front of everybody.

Kentucky

Grow up and find someone far closer to your age.

Give her lots of money.

Like someone implied in this thread, I would say the dude who beats his small daughter is much more willing to do serious bodily harm with whatever is lying around.

He would have to come in my house for me to go after him.

Young petite pussy is the Kilroy though

Had my face in her crotch for nearly an hour yesterday, tasted like heaven

My luck with molested girls has turned out to be very furious, aggressive sex 3-7x a day.

Hmm, not sure if she's been molested or not. I would say there's a pretty good chance

She's old enough to move out. If you want to get involved, help her get her own place. Don't let her move in with you, because she's probably crazy. Just give her some support, help her move her stuff, help her find a cheap place, etc. If she gets annoying then you can quit helping her and you're not stuck with her in your place, and she might actually learn to live on her own. Plus she'll probably still be grateful enough to bang you.

>algebra
>33
Get smarter, dumbass.

All the stuff that makes a fantasy girl, but don't you think that has everything to do with her being 19? Remember why dating when young was awesome and terrible? Young people spend so much time trying to please the person they date that they ignore their own shit. Not to mention you have over 10 years on her, coupled with her daddy issues that puts you in placement of a father figure but not way out of age range. She gets all the older male love from you.
Girl is damaged, but... can't deny that recipe makes for great clay to mold into a good woman. If your lucky. Just as likely to be fucked.
And if there is even half truth to this..
You have to much capital to be risking on a fling. So I hope you wrap it or are cut. Don't be trusting her taking pills mate.

>I must be able to fuck you since you're my GF and I am offering you a roof
>I must be able to fuck you since I am your father and I am offering you a roof

Yeah I should probably go somewhere where things are taught

this!!! both molested girls I've been with have been horny sluts... however, they are NOT relationship material

>what do?

fuck her silly. fuck her ass, fuck her throat, completely bury your dick in her miniature pussy.

but you already knew that

> muh dignity
> you really got a chip on your shoulder buddy

Need ointment for that burn? How about a tissue for those salty tears?

yeah untill this bitch takes half your shit cuz u r dumb

>is the Kilroy
I haven't heard this idiom before. I like it. Any idea what it's a reference to?

>what do you have?
I've got a house (paid for) and enough savings to get a doctorate, but my BS is enough.

The point stands: how fucking dumb do you have to be to go through algebra at age 33?

Why are you on an algebra class at 33?

just laughing at your need to prove yourself to random strangers and validate your life to someone who couldn't care less.

Yeah I'm def a father figure in some way. Probably some weird psychosocial bullshit I don't know much about.

I'm not worried about long term, I just like her and shes cute, just wanted to get some input on others moral stance for a girl you know is abused.

Unless I'm missing something I don't see how I'm risking capital

My luck with the....7 or 8 have proven the same, they're nice because they let you dump your load wherever and go asstomouth pretty easy.

>One of my conditions for her being my gf is that I can bang whenever I want to

What the fuck kind of autist are you?? People who aren't virgins or flat out weird as fuck don't have to make sex a "condition" of anything hahahahah you're a fucking loser if you have to trade housing for sex with your "gf"

source?
gib set
and not for ants version either

> Why are you on an algebra class at 33?
> BTW, I don't know how to fucking read.

Keep in mind op
Can't help some1 who won't help themselves, can be a tough pill to swallow

I know it sounds weird, but she said very early on "I want to be your girlfriend and I will be all yours" this was through text, so I replied " does that mean I can have you whenever I want?"...."yes"

Also, she just spends the night randomly, not supporting her except some snacks

Find a local battered women shelter, help her out with that. _After_ that, when she recovers, if she's still up and willing, plook away - but right now she sounds like she's in a super vulnerable state, and it would be somewhat unethical to take advantage of her.

What are you studying in algebra, groups, rings, fields, modules, Galois Theory?

Idiot being used by a young psychlo doesn't even realize it because it's his first poon in 33 years

Lol that wasn't even me (op) dipshit.

Thx for showing us that u are sitting there pressing update waiting for a response. Ur a boss.

>33 taking Algebra

I'm not even the same guy as the OP you mouth-breathing yokel. And you sure post a lot for someone who couldn't care less. You doth protest too much methinks.

>really likes me
>dope body
>She asked me to be her boyfriend
>What do?
well it seems you are some kind of faggot so I would suggest killing yourself
glad I could help out

same here I can't read either everything is read to me by my house boy mango and he types for me two

>implying
>doesn't show proof
>is a faggot
>will always be a faggot

Have you ever been asked flat out by a girl a few days after u met her "can I be your girlfriend"? It's weird, I was inclined to say no bc who the fuck does that? I said that also because she is young and I want her to know there is the expectation of sex

By all means smash away b/ro.

As far capital risk.
>pregnant desperate girl = 18 + year of fucked
>girl instigate fight with you = posible court time and felony domestic
>girl instigated fight between you and dad = posible court time
>girl more psycho then thought, takes eventual break up hard, distroy your shit.

List goes on, all costing capital in the form of time or money.

I googled "petite teen" first page of images

Don't waste your time if there's more than 5 years age gap user, trust me.

so i guess both of you idiots aren't OP then where is he? could it be that both of you are just shitposting? say it ain't so?

I am 100% okay with being used and it's what I prefer.

ask her if there's something you can do to help with her dad... she's an adult so she can move out and stay with you... if her dad is a psycho and you think he will come to you, arm yourself and shoot the fucking POS in the face if he's a real threat. if she chooses to stay in an abusive home then she's fucking stupid, in which case you can keep banging her or dump her, up to you i guess. me personally i would confront her dad and tell him that he'll be dealing with me if he hits her again, but that does carry the risk of him taking it out on her worse if she stays there.. so that'd be an easier choice if she moves out.

be careful committing / investing a lot early on with a young chick tho.. you're 33.. young bitches like that will ride you / use you for awhile til they get bored or meet the next best thing, or get into going out / drinking / drugs etc.. young chicks are a risk, gotta get to know her to see if she's a mature, decent human being.

yupp, young petite pussy, GRADE A shit, only way to roll, gotta love them teens...

Shit.

Preggo the only one I thought of. I wanna go raw up in that shit so bad, but I'm not gunna

Why are you even still here trying to stir shit after being burned THREE times in the same thread?

>algebra class
>33
what the fuck op

Fuck off...are you in Ale-8 country or elsewhere?

doooo eeeet faggot.. pull out method, or just fucking bust deep inside that teen pussy if she's on the pill ( and she almost surely is )

Here you obese faggot

Drink bleach like its the newest form of air.

Wait until you see the beating she gets when her dad finds out she's staying with a 33 year old. He will probably beat your ass also. I would advise transferring classes and escaping that situation immediately.

because you're the samefag and you've been doing it this entire thread.

Louisville

bro there's at least 3 different threads i have up right now. you'd have to be the biggest newfag to sit on 1 fucking thread hitting refresh over and over. oh wait, you are the biggest fucking newfag, no wonder

kys

Shit, you're in trouble there, brother. Are you UL? Is the house tying you down?

>However make sure she has not been molested or your life with a sexless girlfriend will be horrible.

That nosex bomb often has a LONG delay fuse!

I'm not saying you are, but you type/speak like a 14 yo.

So either you are 14 or are indistinguishable.

It's not too late, if you try hard you could become an hero one day

Oh shit dude that sounds bad. She's Fucking nuts man. That must be some serious damage. "All yours"
She must really hate herself by now.
>she spends the night randomly
By this time if she isn't with you or another "boyfriend" she's at home sucking papa's cock
I Hope her dad had fun then bro

Yeah I can see the sliding plot of our molestation conversations and dwindling sex

No I'm at jctc. I'll have 75 hours after this semester, I'll be going there until I have 90, then I'll be at UL

>what if he a psycho.
SHEIITTTTT!!!!

bulshit! fuck you and your sociology experiment youve never met her

I really don't care who's she's sucking off so long as I'm one of em bud

omg dont tell me you guys are falling for this shit plz

Noice man
So what was the point of this thread, really?

Can you and her transfer to KCTCS? Rent the house out and then rent a nice home in Versailles and do the final 15 at KCTCS? Or LCC?

he is no sciko this thread is shit morons

A few things

1) I have jack shit to do

2) wanna brag about new teen pussy

3) want to see if I'm considered morally bankrupt for not intervening

4) maybe someone has decent input

mtyh busted

No I live and own my place in Louisville and I barely know her.

that its complete bulshit

Way to go user poster #70115408!