Daisy Ridley as the lead in the new Star Wars

>Daisy Ridley as the lead in the new Star Wars
>Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
>Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft

Is Hollywood trying to avoid accusations of sexism and bodyshaming by casting small, boyish women in major roles?

Gadot isn't small. She's nearly 6ft tall. She's just skinny, as most professional models are save the fatasses Sports Illustrated and the SJWs are peddling around lately.

Vikander > Gadot > Daisy

>boyish women

You clearly don't know Vikander

Gal Gadot is hardly boyish, just skelltal.

But yeah, more evidence that Hollywood is run by gay pedos.

inb4 bad bait

>I have the horses now, o'connell!

Just seems like there aren't as many ladies with hips and tits being cast as there were in the past. Seems like they're trying to cast cute women, who don't have their sexuality hanging out all over the place. I feel like if they cast a really busty chick they'd get instant backlash.

Fuck off. Small, boyish women are super hot.

I want Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones to take turns plowing my asshole, if you know what I mean.

I agree, I was just wondering if I was noticing a trend or being paranoid

>Fuck off. Small, boyish women are super hot.

the photo IS you
what did the Batman mean by this?

It's to appeal to the young teenage girl demographic, girls with big tits and hips make them feel insecure and that it's a guy movie. They're casting generic but cute girls to be inoffensive and allow as many girls as possible to identify with them. Whenever a film, game or book is intended for a female audience it's rare for the protagonist to have big tits

It's kinda like how most anime protags are awkward and generic looking so any loser can project onto them.

I had the same theory. It's a shame because these women seem genetically blessed to be skinny and totally unathletic, probably the opposite of what should be shown to young girls.

brunette with hazel/brown eyes is the master race, that's why you only find blue eyed blondes in b movies now

I don't mind if Vikander or Gadot take some major roles, I'm just glad they keep Jlaw off the screen most of the time now.

well, it's better than casting fat girls, but yeah it's blatant they won't cast busty actresses in fear of offending insecure teenage girls

No, black hair with blue eyes is master race.

When will the age of titcows be?

Fuck off pigfucker

that was back in the 50s

we are in the age of the ass now

When I watched edge of tomorrow I was pretty sure Emily Blunt would be a good choice for a future Lara Croft (even tho she's not exactly big breasted) but she was fit as fuck.. Anyway Vikander is really cute, but I don't think she can pull a nice lara croft unless she gets extremely shredded, a look that I don't think fits her.