GOD TIER Movies thread

GOD TIER Movies thread

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME THAT MOVIE COULD OF BEEN SO GOOD OF IT TRIED TO BE MORE REALISTIC AND AWESOME OTHER THAN TRYING TO BE FUNNY fuck me in the ass hole

Really? I liked him better in Interstellar

Dubs c-c-c-ombo breaker!

2016 MOVIES ONLY

aw maaaaaaaan

I remember when I was 12

When it comes out.

Whether you are twelve or not the movie is amazing. Fuck outta here with your hate

>THERE IS NO GOD

fuck it

Idk user. I know it has a cult following, and I'm not going to hate on anyone's opinion since taste in movies is subjective, but that film always just felt so fake deep to me.

I am jacks anger that no one has posted this yet!

SUCK MY DICK

You sir, are a gentleman.

gtfo of here you liberal arts shit. take your acoustic guitard and you long emo hair and go pretend to be deep somewhere else.

I agree so so fucking much. It was a fucking disgrace to the book.

God Tier

Guitard.....

dafuq?

Saw this flick for the first time the other day and really enjoyed it. Totally wouldn't have seen the twist coming if I didn't already have it spoiled by that Threadless shirt.

Genuinely offended nobody has posted this yet.

shit tier movie list so far. saving thread

you forgot your hat sir

>Everything Goes Right for Matt Damon: The Movie

Really? I enjoyed the movie. Haven't gotten around to reading the book yet, but I've heard it's pretty accurate to the source material.

They're eating her!

I felt like that movie Had no point. Other than getting his Fucking rug.

Pic related is my all time favorite. I was practically beating my meat to this movie. Watch it to this day almost once a week.

Respect

It was supposed to have no point

Mah nigga.

>could of
>of
well done faggot you gave away all your credibility and any heterosexuality left when you type that

respect

>"I felt like that movie Had no point"
>posts John Wick
that movie had no point, except for 'mr Edge kills everyone'

It was good as a movie, I enjoyed it. But I don't believe it did the book justice. (Solid read btw)

Am I the only one who totally doesn't get the accolades that this movie has gotten? Don't get me wrong-- the visuals and setpieces were absolutely stunning, but I just don't understand why everyone is talking about it as it if is some watershed moment in cinematic history. Maybe it's just not for me.

God Tier, checking in

My nigga. Could watch it every day for the rest of my life and not got bored with it.

ITT: "stop liking things I don't like" and NEET autists who can't related to video media so they stay inside and read and complain :^) :^) :^)

Rusfag detected

Same. It has nearly perfect reviews but it was just another action movie to me...but like you said, sets and visuals were great but still...

John Wick in one sentence: 200 guys leap head first into the line of fire of Keanu Reeves' in a girdle.

>two keys next to each other that could easily be mispressed
>better point this out instead of actually discussing the films
>oh and I'll also call him a fag but with big words so he'll think I'm smart xD

what movie is this

Fucking. This.

Anyone who dislikes A Clockwork Orange is wrong

Its good, but not as good as people say it is.

It's a good movie that marketing agencies gangraped hard as fucking possible to milk for every dollar, so you probably heard about it more than would be comfortable in popular media. That's it really, no further discussion.

read the image title, do a google image search, do something you lazy faggot

Movie was stupid as fuck.
>Muh feminisms. Womens roar! Mens big dumb angry animals!

Remember when M Night was good? Cautiously hopeful for his new movie.

Matt Damon in yet another movie where he's smarter than everybody else and basically a superhero is NOT god tier. If anything, it's the 20th reboot of "Matt Damon, the Movie".

Dude can only play one character, and that's the person he sees himself as in the real world. I used to be a big fan, but now I see him for what he is, another Melissa McCarthy. But at least she tells a decent joke from time to time.

>read that file name

some of you have shit taste in movies...you can thank me later

>could of
vs
>could have

protip: "have" has 4 letters not 2. You just keep digging deeper, summerfag I won't stop you

Your opinion is wrong

That some kinda remake?

more like ITT: edgy whiteboi highschool shooters in the making

Koo!

There is something about 4 thugs in bowlers and long underwear setting down to drink milk from the titties of statues while Wendy Carlos Williams is playing in the background that just sets off an acid trip perfectly.

It's more than that though. I listen to a ton of film review podcasts and stuff and everyone unanimously has placed it on some next level of cinema. I just don't get it.

little girl was good and hot, will be a hottie when legal ;)

Here's one.. even better if you're familiar with the full story of Lestat de Lioncourt.

bram stroker's dracula

Herzog/Kinski 1979. Better than original.

if all you watched in The Martian was matt daemon's ass instead of the beautifully rendered landscapes and science aspects you really are a closet-case faggot and don't deserve to talk in any discussions whatsoever.

I saw this trailer about a movie where a couple is on a honeymoon and then the guy's brother shows up and they ended up (accidentally?) killing him and it's like them trying to cover it up.

I could never find it anywhere or remember it. Anyone know the movie? It's probably not that good, but I always wanted to watch it.

mo fucking nica

were going to need a bigger boat

count of monte cristo 2002

That looked like it was going to be gimmicky shit. Was it not?

Gas

No one cares about cg landscapes, all that matters is story, dialogue, an character development, all three felt dry to me in the Martian.

Interstellar, BUG, God Bless America, Step Brothers, The Hangover, V/H/S, Afflicted, You're Next, Hostel, Borat, This Is The End, A Serbian Film, 30 Days Of Night, Carnage Park, The Shining, Predator, Aliens and Devil's Rejects. All of these are my favorites.

good if you like dance movies, I guess