Hey b I posted the same post a couple days ago. I didn't really get a answer...

Hey b I posted the same post a couple days ago. I didn't really get a answer, the question was asking is it bad if you don't leave a suicide note behind? I'm not really going anywhere in life but I just don't know a good time to do it I don't know. Your answers will be much appreciated.

No, it's not bad. It's just that you might want to tell people things you were too chickenshit to say, so you write it on a note.

Since we all are so experienced in committing suicide.

Don't leave a note. Kill your family with guilt wondering if it was them that pushed you to it.

My anwer is dont kill yourself. idk how bad my life is, but mine's also real shitty but I have hope someday something good happens with my life. i send you a /bro hug

I don't have much to say, it will just be a final goodbye. I don't talk to many people well I don't talk a lot really, I would probably just explain how I feel. Thanks for replying :)

meant how bad YOUR life is*

It's not my familys fault though I'm just a dumbass that has no drive to do anything
Good luck in life dude I hope you find what you want to do

Yeah, I would recommend writing a note, to say goodbye to people you know, but it's up to you, I guess.
Why are you commiting suicide?

Hey oldfags, when was the last confirmed hero here?

They probably sound stupid but I don't have a drive to do anything, everything I do it feels like a chore, I don't have a job or license and don't have a way to work towards a license since I don't have anyone to count on, all I do is drink and watch tv, there's more I'm just done typing sorry

Hey bro, I have depression myself. Please go see a doctor, they WILL help you, it's what I did. I also have anxiety so it was really hard for me. Go to the doctor for some other reason, I went cause I was getting headaches every day for a while, then bring up that you've been feeling down. They know where to take it from there. I'm now on antidepressants, and I've never been happier... despite that I've been single my whole life. Taking the first step is the hardest part, but people will help you. Then find something you'll love, maybe some change. I took up riding a motorcycle, and it's what fills me with joy. Take care bro

How old are you?

I was at the doctor a month ago I was gonna bring it up but I bitched out last minute, I really liked working out but I had surgery recently so I can't do anything with weights
I'm 18

If I ever go through I'll try to steam it

Me again.
Sometimes you just can't help being depressed, it's not your fault. You could have MDD like me, it really felt bad. Medications have taken away ALL depression symptoms, I couldn't believe it. I'm out, hope you get better bro.

Thanks dude

Use Skype conference. I've already seen one faggot hanging himself online two years ago, it was damn funny and I want moar.

Skype is lame I don't like using it

I've suffered with depression for a long time and I've attempted but that failed.

man up and see a doctor and just tell them how you feel, I did.

after seeing a psychologist and trying out a few different antidepressants, I'm feeling so much better and you realise looking back that there is a way out. some days I still feel it creeping back but the trick is to keep occupied if you can. don't sit at home watching tv and movies.

when I was at my lowest I kind of lost the ability to communicate and connect with people, so I withdrew and you feel like you're living in your own grey bubble, isolated from everyone. The attempt I made came after that.

I tried Mirtazapine (remeron) Agomelatine (valdoxan) and both didn't work for me. I'm now on Paroxetine (paxil) and that stuff has saved my life.

please hang in there, it seems like there is no way out right now but there is.

If you're dead you wouldn't really care if it's bad or not. You'd be dead, so nothing would matter to you

Is it expensive?
Yeah I know but the guilt will keep me from doing it

If you are dead set on killing yourself the real question is do you like your family

I don't really have a relationship with them so no I guess

The note is because you are saying goodbye, but... why do you care? if you wanna die you should not care about the living, you are dead, you wont feel a thing, you wont think, you are going to cease to exist

Do what I'm doing...I'm in the process of writing a novella that explains why I'm out. Just recounting what happened and where it went wrong. I guess it's more of a short memoir.

Yeah that's true too
thanks everyone who replied I'm gonna try to sleep

When is the longest you want to live like number of days at a max

I wanna keep it 2-3 pages

I'll probably kick the bucket when shit hits the fan so about a month or two

>I wanna keep it 2-3 pages

Then you've got shit-all wrong with your life. Grow the fuck up. I'm on page 75, single space at 10-point font. And I'm still five years away from where I am now.

Well I was going to suggest life insurance first but my guess is you don't have the patience for it but I can tell you how to do it in a relatively painless way that looks like natural causes

Life Insurance won't pay out for suicide.

2 things one I said it will look like natural causes and two if you hold the policy for longer than 2 years they may still pay out of you commit suicide

It's just gonna be a goodbye more than a reason why
I'll get a gun, it'll be the easiest for me

Lol I guess I lied about trying to get some sleep

I live in Australia so it didn't cost a thing. free healthcare and all. I just had to pay for the medication.

the psychologist was free too (I had 10 60 minute sessions, every second week) as I was referred by my doctor. even now I have fortnightly check ins with my doctor for other reasons (I've got a genetic liver disease that requires regular liver function tests) and he always asks me how I'm going. it really helps to find a doctor you're comfortable with. for me, being a young male (25) I also see a young male doctor. he's really understanding and they genuinely do care about you and will take you seriously when you tell them what's going on.

$20 (aud) a month for the current medication. the valdoxan was the most expensive, but it didn't work so I wasn't on it for long.

eating well helps too. don't eat crap foods. my general rule is that if it doesn't come from a plant or animal looking the way it looks on my plate, I don't eat it.

being active helps too. I know it seems hard but it really does. start taking higher doses of fish oil too and getting in the sun.

I know it sounds stupid but playing pokemon go helps me. it gets me out and about and meeting other people who also play the game. they're a very social bunch.

>It's just gonna be a goodbye more than a reason why
Mark it worthy for being published, faggot. Have you read Nausea? If not, then fuck off.

>I'll get a gun, it'll be the easiest for me

Try a massive heroin overdose. And don't eat for a few days so they don't find shit in your pants.

ODing on heroin in my opinion looks worse then suicide

Before you commit suicide, go camping, travel a lot, do something, you can always kill yourself afterwards, but at least try to enjoy something

Ill give it a try if I ever go find one, I have to switch doctors because I'm now legally a adult
I'll start right away sir!

Nah dude, if I'm gonna be remembered I don't wanna be remembered as a druggie I'd rather be known as a no life I thought about going backpacking with some friends but they didn't want to

just phone around a few of your local doctors offices and ask if there is a doctor who fits what you would feel comfortable with. some even have interests in mental health so ask about that too.

>Nah dude, if I'm gonna be remembered I don't wanna be remembered as a druggie I'd rather be known as a no life

It's a better way to go out than a gunshot. I'm not a skag addict but I've explained in my "memoir" that I'd rather go out happy than quick and painful. It's just like doctor-assisted suicide.

I only smoke weed I don't plan on going any further with drugs, I like drinking more