Ask a former NASA employee anything

Ask a former NASA employee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

history.nasa.gov/factsheet.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 proof, I can't provide proof without jeopardizing my future

Have we discovered aliens yet

Also what was the best part about working there?

They have actually discovered us

The best part about working there is all the people involved - everyone is genuine and all strive for the same goal

Can I please intern with pay? I want to advance humanity

Is the Earth flat or round?

Please elaborate with details.

What is your favorite soda? If root beer what is your favorite root beer?

Truth is there are thousands of applications daily, we don't take the majority of them seriously because they don't take themselves seriously. The ones that stand out do get saved though

Seen proof of aliens?

I'm assuming this is a joke - however if you are serious the Earth is in-fact round.

are they hostile and are they reptilian

Its actually egg shaped, but yea

Why does the government lie to us about the earth being flat?

Wtf drugs u on, I want some

>janitor spotted
I currently work for NASA and it's actually an oblique sphere, it's bulged around the equator not south pole.

The only drug I am on is truth

Moon landing was staged

why aren't you at plebbit, faggot?

They have detected radiation emitting from our planet from us testing nukes in the 40s, and they came to see what's going on.

We are currently at peace with them, however they did attack a shuttle in orbit.

and what's the worst part?

I hope they're nice

It may be confidential but I dotn think theyre tracking you. So be serious with this, are there other inteligent beigns outside our planet known by our race?

The worst part was not being able to tell the public what we were working on

What do they look like?
Are they sapient?
Are they the typical grays?
Something we haven't imagined?

Where are they from?
How do they travel here? Alcubierre warp drive?

Has man ever walked on Mars?

The average NASA employee is not privy to that information.

Were? What happened?

>they did attack a shuttle in orbit.

Uh huh. Discovery, perchance? Any ideas what provoked the attack?

What city did you work in?

Oblate sphere....but all the pictures are of a perfectly spherical globe

Im not OP. But I surely have the theory or well the known fact that the greys or humanoid species are the future of our race.

Why are you a former employee

>work for NASA
>oblique sphere

This just keeps getting better.

Yes there are. We have been able to communicate with this species for a few decades now, and from what we understand we are the only race they have found too. So far, it's only us 2 in the universe.

And all pictures of soccer balls are perfectly spherical globes

Its cause the deformation isnt noticable to your retarded eyes you ape

>They have detected radiation emitting from our planet from us testing nukes in the 40s

Dang... they must've been close by. Much closer than the nearest star. Very much closer. Where were they?

Why do you keep cutting live feeda when solar warden vessels are in view, fu k you nasa aka never a straight answer aka photoshop every fucking picture ever, when the truth comes out i hope ur all tarred and featherd.

It's not noticeable because it's fake you faggot

Thats pretty interesting, I mean if taht were true.

What do these aliens look like?

No it was not Discovery, it was a "no-name". They have been orbiting us since the 40s and we sent a shuttle up to say a "hello" of sorts. They got frightened.

Why do all pictures from space have bad quality, but "fake" pictures/animations of earth in the movies are much higher quality

An unnamed shuttle? Was this made and launched by James Bond's evil nemesis?

701177062# what do the aliens orbiting us look like?

When did this shuttle go up and get attacked (year)?

It was one of four shuttles literally named "no-name". They are all identical.

We had four shuttles hitherto unknown to the world?

Are they trying to figure out an universal language to comunicate with aliens?

And yet it was four years later that the first known shuttle was launched? Why the delay?

Why haven't you assholes been ticketed for littering? The amount of debris around the earth is fucking ridiculous.

WRONG

The earth is not perfectly round.

The real question is, can Superman kill them?

Well, thanks for the short trip down Hopeful Lane.

NASA employee. Kek. Janitor, perhaps.

What happened to this shuttle that was attacked, did the shuttle service, did the entire crew survive?

The real question is, Morgan Freeman is their god too?*

Did the shuttle survive is what I meant not service

Can someone explain to me please what these aliens look like

Now I know this may sound strange, I'm not here to be believed. It took me a while to convince myself to answer this.

There is a reason you call them "typical grays".
They do use a "warp drive" of sorts. It's something that uses both our Sun and their star, and can only be used within a certain distance of them, which is far too hot for us to reach at this time.

Did the shuttle crew survive the attack

No.

How advanced are their weapon systems, did they realize that we only meant to greet them after they did this, or apologize in any way

So this sort of answers my original question - where were they? It's a star "too hot" (???) for us, so that means it has to be fairly far away, as Alpha Centauri has mere Sun-like components. So given that they are more than 4 lyr away, how did the "radiation" (i.e. particles) from our 1940's atomic blasts travel a sub-light speed and reach their star in time and in strength enough to detect for them to determine that the nature of the radiation was not natural and its origin and travel here?

I have a question that you can't refuse to answer.

One of the main reasons for the creation of NASA is to find out if we are alone in this world. Yet, there has been a plethora of reports and evidence of alien sightings, but always end up being covered up.
Why does NASA or the CIA cover it up? Sure, it would bring unrest, but the goal of NASA is to find intelligent life. It just doesn't make sense.

its to find not to share

Not OP here, but I have never heard that NASA was formed to find ET. It was formed to assist in the cold war with the Soviet Union. One source:
history.nasa.gov/factsheet.htm

>I'm not here to be believed.

I get role-playing, but you could at least have your facts straight.

Doesn't make sense you dumb shit answer his question mr former nasa employee

I said "one of the main reasons". I know it was created to combat against the Soviet union's space agency. Basic world history 101.

Does NASA work with said aliens, do we share technology with them, why haven't they attacked us, because we are the only others they know of

im not the op just said my opinion

That's a .gov website, of course they won't put the real reason they create things

Finding ET was not one of the main reasons though.

I figured you knew something of this as well

Riiiight. Of course. Consipracy.

OP obviously never worked for nasa, but i wish he was telling the truth. that would be awesome.

Do you honestly trust the United States government

OP ANSWER

>why haven't they attacked us, because we are the only others they know of
maybe because if it is real they are in some way superiors, think, if we found another race we would never attack them, we would just try to learn something and then communicate. idk

Yea

Makes sense

I trust NASA employees. I *have* worked with them on a contract. That was one thing OP got right - they are 100% dedicated to science and getting it "right." There really is no room for error, precisely because they are so heavily scrutinized. They've done some budget finagling that got their asses in a grinder, a few wrong or hasty decisions, some which cost lives (Challenger launch, use of O2 in early Apollo capsules), but all in all, they are the real deal. Aside from the administrators, they are not politicians.

Where are the Thargoids?

when am I going to be able to get rejected by alien bitches?

It's when you drop your wallet in the lake, and you say, "Thar go IDs - my driver's license, credit cars..."

Ayy lmao???

Ayy lmao

Will the Aliens save us from WW3? Are they friendly to Russia, China?

Ayy lmao

What did they think of Adolf Hitler?

Can someone please dox me and send me pizzas I am very hungry. Preferably papa johns

Do you know lance Armstrong?

As a photographer, how does one get involved with NASA to do photography for them?

Just like when we discovered niggers right?

Is the earth flat?

What if someone reports you to FBI. You going to get in trouble. Hope you are using some form of encryption

Edward snowden?