Whats your experience with hydrocodone? how does it feel, whats it like

whats your experience with hydrocodone? how does it feel, whats it like.
also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vQg9mt5wc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're going to do that at least do a CWE first to remove the acetaminophen so you don't destroy your liver

has virtually no effect for me. I've been told it can give you allergies, though.

it feels good
really really good
so good that nothing else will matter anymore if you're not careful

^This

cold water extraction? how

anyone got tips on how to ask your hood coke guy for dope?

oxy is better

youtube.com/watch?v=0vQg9mt5wc4

ask a former acid dealer anything

i used to use hydros a bunch used to love them but then i graduated to oxy now i only really enjoy oxycodone or any other stronger opiate really....oral ROA is garbage....you should look into plugging..lots of stigma surrounding that ROA but its the best way to go you get the best bang for your buck...you feel more off of less and it lasts longer and hits quicker

Like a warm blanket covering you, try to walk to the bathroom to take a piss, can't really shit on the stuff, but just so comfy you lay on the floor and piss yourself and not give two shits. Stuffs bad though, for reals, it's like heroin in pill form and what not.

Ask him if he's got dope you fucking Mongolia.

>source: lived in the hood for 3 years. It's that easy

They're a nice body high. Make my nose itch though

RAPE TIME

I usually pretend to adjust a tie and say "Excuse me Sir/Miss you got that (w/e you're looking for)" they get a kick out of it

kind of bullshit...heroin is totally different than hydrocodone.....oxy however is not much different..same with dilaudid...

mix it with some oxycodone, xanax, marijuana, and alcohol. Pulled a muscle in my neck and a was couch zombie for at least a week.

Anyone got any experience with Clonazepam I've been eating them the past two hours and in hoping to get a buzz. How much take?

>Crush pills to powder
>put crushed pills in container A
>put about 2 shots of bottled water in container b
>put container b in freezer and chill until just before freezing
>wet a coffee filter and put it in a funnel and put the funnel on your drinking glass
>pour container a into coffee filter inside of your funnel
>pour almost frozen water slowly into funnel.
>once all the liquid passes squeeze excess liquid out
>toss left over powder, that's the acetaminophen
>drink up!

>heroin is totally different than hydrocodone

they are both opiates, just hydrocodone is 'watered down' compared to heroin

its a very warm and pleasant feeling,like the texture of the world has been made soft. it can be addicting though.

this, OP your starting dose should be 80mg oxy + 10mg xanax + 1-2 shots alcohol

they gave me some when I got my wisdom teeth out, I took one, made me nauseous now I have 19 pills of the stuff just sitting in a cupboard.

Always been a fan of opiates. VERY addictive. Don't get hooked, withdrawls are a bitch.

yes they are both in the opiate class yeah but heroin is fucking super strong ive done all the opiates
fuck ya

Didn't do enough. Gotta take more than what the doctor tells u to actually feel euphoria

Clonazepam is a benzo, you won't get noticeably "high" from it, but it feels damn good if you don't fall asleep first. How much have you taken?

Reason this works is because the hydrocodone is more soluble in water than acetaminophen. So when using cold water and a smaller amount of it not very much of the acetaminophen can dissolve but the hydro is dissolved much easier.
You might see some specks at the bottom of your glass. That's some of the acetaminophen.

I have zero tolerance and did this with 6 5/325 pills (max yield would be 30 mg) and I was put on my ass. Much cleaner than just taking even one. Acetaminophen make me feel cloudy

This

Been on the same script for a year. The tolerance is garbage. Everything is gone in the first week, but I refuse to up the dose because of what my life was like the first time I had a high dose prescription.

Fortunately, sitting around sober for 3 weeks keeps my tolerance at reasonable levels. Gonna start plugging after I read up on the apap suppository effects. Apparently, you can take as much acetaminophen anally as you can orally.

Reply, mother, die.

acetaminophen is almost like a strange stoned feeling

Wut

Like 8mg, I've got another five left I think I'll take I've had pretty awesome times in other benzos. This feels like weak sauce

i plug or inject all my opiates now
depending on what it is..
i plug acet and all hasnt given me any problems so far

It's really not that hard of a drug. If you are just trying to get high take a bunch like 4 or 5 of em.

have fun watching tv and being a warm bean

Clons are just a benzo. They last a while and I use to love them. they would jipe me up but really they are just mildly sedating. Just take em when you dont have much to do or take one before something social. Could be fun, more manageable than xannax

yeeeah kpins are kinda sucky...you gotta take a bunch

its been awhile but last time i had a cold i was pounding down that alka-selzer stuff and i dont know its like i get the spacy kinda mind set without the uplift in mood

I wouldn't say stoned..
Acetaminophen is more..
Cloudy, very cloudy. Like everything seems duller and just bleh. Not in an extreme way but Suttle. Either way I don't like it. I don't take it unless it's in dayquil when I'm sick as fuck.

How's the high compared between plugging and shooting?

Them being both opiates does not determine if they feel similar.
Anyone who has done most opiates knows hydro is a different high. Not as much euphoria and that is a very noticeable difference between the two.

Best damn thing ever in my opinion I take them everyday but be careful withdrawal is a bitch

DO NOT SHOOT HYDRO. There's acetaminophen in it. Even if you do a CWE, you can't guarantee all the acetaminophen is out

lool what?

Clonazepam has a slower onset than xanax or ativan, but quicker than Valium. 8mg is a decent dose, it will probably creep on and put you to sleep. If you have a tolerance to benzos, then taking those others might be a good idea. It is easy to eat alot of Clonazepam over a small amount of time, then it slowly comes on.

Withdrawls were the worst pain I have ever experienced. Worse than the reason I needed them perscribed in the first place

It feels like most other opiates. Really great downer. Your sense of touch is slightly dulled, your head gets wonky in a good way, you feel every so slightly sick, and if you close your eyes in the throes of a deep state of dopedness, it's like you're dreaming while awake; your head nods and you don't feel all that well, but something is right and that's ok. It's pretty great and I'd recommend it to nobody due to its addictive nature. That being said, I'm a morphine man if I had my choice.

its been awhile sense ive had it i dont get sick alot, but last time i had a cold i was pounding it down in alka seltzer forum but yeah ur description is more accurate and to be honest its been to long to remember accurately

Well I'm going all in then, wish I had some bud or blow to go with

Never planned on shooting hydro. I've been doing this for a long time just never injected opiates so I'd like to know how close the high is compared to plugging.

first of all i never said i shot hydro...i said i either plug or shoot my drugs DEPENDING ON WHAT THEY ARE. i shoot: dilaudid, heroin, morphine, oxy.
shooting is definitely a lot better, and if i have a rig available ill definitely shoot over plug....but if i dont have money to get a clean rig or whatever might be the circumstance i just plug it

Hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, and heroine produce the best feeling in the world, even better than sex. If I am not on an opiate I am not happy.

Feels great. You feel very content and satisfied. Almost euphoria. Hydro/ oxy are my favorite drugs hands down. Just do a CWE if you're concerned about your health.

I prefer to lie in bed and listen to an audiobook. Once the high fades, vape some weed.

also i thought id love heroin...but it turned out to be a lot edgier than i thought itd be and made me very easily agitated and annoyed with people...never had anyother opiate do that...usually on other opiates im generous and nice...
my favorite opiate would probably have to be dilaudid IV as dilaudid sucks any other way...including plugging it

I used to snort oxy often, how does plugging compare?

Thanks for clearing this up for me. These conversations are annoying to sort through online. I only have a general basis of comparison between eating and snorting.

How do u shoot oxy? Getting em soon. Just crush and add water? How much? And how many mg for my first time shooting? I've just been popping em. Had a hefty tolerance but haven't done anything for about 2 weeks

i dont know about better than sex....it gets on my nerves when i cant cum on opiates...

like i said heroin made me fucking angry and i didnt even nod...it was some brown sugary looking shit too....the rush was strong as fuuuuuuuuck though...never felt a rush like that before

>Update
ya i guess I meant it can be better than sex if you take like 20mg of dilaudid, but just the fact that it lasts 1-2 hours makes opiates an experience I would choose over sex always. Cumming only lasts for 10 seconds max.

No problem man, plugging blows snorting out of the water....plugging sets on just about as fast and last a helll of a lot longer 30 mg goes a lot farther than insufflated or taken orally
it has to be pure oxycodone no apap
so roxi's are what i was shooting...you crush it up mix in a spoon or whate have you and use a piece of q tip on the tip of your needle for your filter....even better if you have a wheel filter....be sure to filter it though...binders and shit can fuck you up...
and then i would suggest to google how to properly IV and register and shit like that....IM is pretty good too...but IV is the way to go

yeah i get what you're saying

If you're gonna start using opiates, don't do them more than once a month. If you do, you'll end up like everyone in this thread who has to plug them just to get a decent high.

Thank you so much. Have a good night.

Hope the highs stay high and your reflection stays your own.

>701183526
True, opiate tolerance skyrockets if you do it everyday and gets super frustrating. Also if you end up injured or in a hospital, they won't be able to cure your pain with the doses they give out.

no problem...my advice would be stick with plugging....
thanks for the words of kindness...to be completely honest i just went through a rough breakup and ive been thinking of trying to overdose lately....so far to no avail i havent od'd...whatev

dont do them more than once a month yes
plugging is the superior ROA

I'm going to have to try this one of these days

my daily regiment of pills, and I aint taking them everyday so there's lots backed up

how many 10/325s should I do? 3 or more?

don't kill yourself over a girl dude, thats fuckin stupid. A couple years down the road you will realize how retarded the idea of that was after the depression lasts less than a couple months.

mean to link to the CWE directions

also does the type of coffee filter matter?

4 plugged

adderall plugged is almost too much for me i prefer to snort some and orally take some

its been four months im still in love... i think she was the one...everything went great until my coke use got in the way and i made some really fucking stupid decisions...

yeah women are retarded

ask a recovering addict anything

also diagnosed with major depression...my depression wont go away.

got any acid?

mmmmm those blues... so nice

thanks, 0piophile.tumblr.com if you wanna see some more of my junkie pics

I never understood the point of it being super cold water though...

Holy shit I've never even tried plugging...

I've only snorted everything there but the adderall, so I'll try that sometime

Any reason to plug those hydros over CWE them? Or do you squirt the liquid up there too?

There is no "the one". There are other women out there with the exact same personality as her, and more attractive. "Love" entirely depends on the amount, and quality, of time you spend with a girl that you're compatible with.

opiates never sat right with me
i either get sick or too fucked up to move
i prefer xanax or mdma

I popped a oxy and a hydro at the same time (stupid I know) during class about to take a midterm for chem (genius I know) I felt so happy walking the halls, giggling at everything

whenever I take opiates it makes me an uncoordinated mess

like I have motor skills, but I just do everything WRONG and inefficiently. Makes focusing difficult too.

i dont like opiates or ketamine for this reason
>mind: okay im gonna get off this couch
>body: nope lol fuk u

ive never tried CWE actually and i probably have a shit liver as a result but i dont really give a fuck to be honest.

yes plugging hydros comes on stronger lasts longer and it takes less to get you where you want to be in warm opiate land.....i image you could cwe and then plug though...dont see why it wouldnt work

how much are you paying per roxi?
here its 30 fucking dollars for one
garbage

thanks for the tip (that's going up my ass)

I've got a truck full of BTX shit right here. Trips makes me dump it to city water source. 8/25 will be a new meme like 9/11. Turn on CNN in 2 hours afterwards.

Why did u stop using? Also how

Soooo jealous. Adderall, alprazolam, hydro. What's the 4th??

Feels good but makes it impossible to cum.

I have a few and I just save them for when I'm really in pain. I get crippling headaches.

I'd much rather take a benzo to get my chill on.

I was on 10mg and it made me nod off like a fucking junkie. I got off it as soon as I could after the operation.
Also yes the acetaminophen will smoke your liver.

yeah make sure you either flush with water or take a big shit first tho its imperative

They aren't too bad. Been taking 5 10s a day for the last 6 years. Disabled :)