She is a cheater, right?

She is a cheater, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/what-is-everyone-trying-to-tell-us-about-katinka-hosszu-1784940056#_ga=1.27610868.970320488.1465759966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually no.....she's getting abused by her husband and everyone knows it....

deadspin.com/what-is-everyone-trying-to-tell-us-about-katinka-hosszu-1784940056#_ga=1.27610868.970320488.1465759966

Dont talk shit about my olympicfu you shitlord.

I honestly doubt Hungary would be able to get away with it.
The US or China, on the other hand.

No, she's literally that good...

Also, this

>US athlete wins 20 gold medals
>USA USA USA USA USA
>non-US athlete wins 3 gold medals
>OBVIOUSLY A CHEATER AMIRITE

>phelps is da greatest natty 20 golds bro
>reeee everyone else good is doping

fuck off fatso

>tfw now you're just thinking if her husband beat the shit out of her when she got second place yesterday

bullshit. he can't get away with that in 2016.

you forget the fact that they live in Hungary

>randomly accusing a man of abusing his wife with no proof
nice press you got there

All of these fellow burgers jealous of a badass Hungarian.
Except he isn't, he even told her if she thinks he's too hard she can get another coach and they'll be good.

She is a cheater, right?

She's American we don't cheat. Everyone else that wins gold? Cheating mother fuckers.

He's a guy, of course he can. Women are lying Bitches, remember?

MAGYARORSZÁG!!!!!!!!!! IGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Hungary!

How long until the USA tells the world to fuck off and make the USA Games?

Which state wins the most golds?
Which state sucks the most?
Which meme sport will Wyoming send their token athlete to?

Only thing she's abusing is that hair line.

Which state will win the most medals
>per capita

>tfw getting a new aquatic center because King

feelsgoodman

It would be Californiawinslol and everyone knows it

nigga phelps is a natty freak of nature, he is like the usain bolt of swimming.

whats fucking suspect is how a bunch of world records are getting annihilated by random 18 year olds and shit, also I hope lily king is on the juice just because you need storylines like this for anyone to give a flying fuck about swimming lmao

How long until California tells the USA to fuck off and make the California Games?

Which county wins the most golds?
Which county sucks the most?
Which meme sport will Modoc County send their token athlete to?

LA county

Events include bong crafting and illegals-smuggling.

idk I know she is a cute tho

Actually she was so shit in London, she changed her tactics, meaning her husband became her coach too -whos a fucking maniac-, and afaik she's the only one in the world who's participating in all the swimming events only for training. Most swimming experts say that she's unique because she only develops during real races.

Anyways she was tested 31 times in July, so she's prolly just that good

nem tudom

True story: that company's parent website just got sued into oblivion for posting a sex tape of Hulk Hogan without his consent.

Also, that Hungarian and her Chad husband/coach did nothing wrong.

they train in the US

fair enough

Nah. She's just got an otherworldly backstroke.

When she won the IM, she took more than a body-length lead over the competition during her backstroke. She still had to grind out the win in the end because every other stroke of hers is defeatable.

She's just a Hungarian qt who probably had a bad relationship with her father and covets the attention of douchebags.

The only thing potentially suspicious is just how much better she is now than she was 4 years ago.

But I don't think she's doping, it's dramatic improvement for sure though.

The NY Times did an article on her. She just seems like a naturally meek, insecure girl who just kinda fits well with a shouty Chad who can push her to fulfill her potential.

>compete in athens, beijing and london
>not a single medal
>27 years old in your 4th olympics
>suddenly blow everyone off the face of the planet

really makes you think

if you consider someone else using USA's PEDs cheating, yes

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES KATINKA

she's an ass for skipping one of her events to focus on one where we had a gold chance

she's never been this good though so it's a bit suspicious

kek amerilards are used to their athlets to peak at the age of 18. They appear, they win a lot, then they disappear. Obviously, because they peaked far too early, they were poorly managed and afterwards they lack the motivation to be the best again. Missy Franklin anyone?

Regular athletes in most sports peak during 26-31 yo. Which is Katinka situation.

Michelle Smith finally got banned for being a drug cheat but got to keep her 3 gold.

OMG what a goblin

Strange chemicals confirmed

she looks trailer park trash tier tbqh senpai

not true for basketball and American football (I.e. shit sports)
or swimming...

Hosszu's story has some worrying similarities to Michelle Smith's. Average swimmer who goes to a couple of Olympics and gets nowhere ... hooks up with Chad coach (who in Smith's case was serving a drugs ban) and marries him ... performances improve dramatically at an age when most female swimmers are winding down and preparing for retirement ... 3 golds at your third or fourth Olympics. Hmmm.

I thought this thing reminded me of someone.

Douchebag outfit guy is a douchebag.

wow.

is that ugly swimmer with hot ass abuser husband? someone post him he is HAF

?

She had a fat chance of winning in London, she just underperformed, maybe her motivation was shit. Her performance was outstanding besides the Olympics.

After it they told her "no worries you will open a hair saloon", if someone split on me like this I would also want to prove them wrong.

She had like 39 drug test in July, I don't think she cheats.

The beatings will continue until you win a gold.

oh wow it actually worked what do you know well i lied the beatings will continue anyway

American logic

Nonono, American patriots like her, Phelps or Missy Franklin would never cheat. Just like American hero Lance Armstrong. Also, coming from one of the most developed couintries in the world, with a superior medical staff, do you think it would be possible that they have access to things like that? No way.

NBA players peak at 27-28. See LeBron, Durant, Curry etc. You should know that as a burger. It's also true for most sports. Katinka also had a coaching change after London, which is another explanation.

Steroids increase balding. Her hairline is worse than my 80 year old grandfather ffs

She just pipped a GBR swimmer to gold, so yes she obviously is.

>that hairline
>natty

owning a hair salon probably pays pretty well

all olympians cheat

so do all pros

so do many wannabe pros

I know, that's what I'm trying to say. Katinka isn't any more of a cheater than any other swimmer. She is just that much better right now. Same as how Phelps or Bolt is much better than their competiton.

I have no clue about swimming nor follow it but that sounds like the most obvious case I have ever seen. How can anyone defend this shitty sport? Yeah sure average athlete is suddenly the goat and wins everything despite being old, sure

Phelps voluntarily tests like 10 times every Olympics

Yeah I bet testing helps a lot when the things they take won't be on the list until years after because they aren't getting on the list as fast as they are developed
Are you people this retarded?

>per capita negro

only way to make good money in that industry other than opening a school to train hairdressers desu

Americans are too stupid to stay that far ahead of the game, in addition to being too fat to be good at sports
Haven't you been paying attention?

golem get ye gon

she had an "interesting" development of her personal best

He is a cheater and it's not even a question

>All these retards falling for a lie created by leftist media.

Wow, no wonder Clinton is ahead.

>>All these retards falling for a lie created by leftist media.
Smoke, meet fire.

You seen any of the actual footage of him "coaching" her at meets? It's fucking disgraceful.

If a professional coach was treating a 16 year old athlete the way he treats her, he'd be a pariah in the sport. The only reason he gets away with it is because they're married.

"""""""""test""""""""

He already smoked pot years ago, why stops him from using other illegal drugs, like fucking druggie he is?

You don't need fire for smoke, retard

I think Texas could take some events.