Had sex with an Asian massage parlor girl

Had sex with an Asian massage parlor girl.
Ask me anything, but before that, here's how the experience was.

>Show up at "24hr" massage parlor
>There is a sign on the door telling you to ring a door bell for service.
>5'2" Asian woman answers the door with broken English and asks "how can I help you?"
>Ask about "full body massage" and she invites me in.
>We discuss prices and what those prices pay for. She is very professional and by the book at first.
>Pay for massage with cash up front hoping that I'm not paying for only a massage.
>Get into massage room and normal massage shit happens, she walks on my back a little bit etc, etc.
>She tells me to turn over and massages my front half getting closer and closer to my man.
>Eventually my man stands up for attention and she notices.
>She indirectly touches him with her arms and chest while massaging other parts of my body from across the table.
>The touching slowly gets more and more direct until she pulls the towel/sheet off of my man completely.
>She massages around him while making "hmmm", and "ohhh" noises.
>Eventually she asks me "Do you want this" while grasping the base of my cock
>I slowly nod yes while humming the noise "mmhmm"

Should I tell the rest? Kind of lengthy...

You're a beta cuck lmao

1 vote no
0 votes yes

best out of 5

no

Why the hell not.

Go enjoy a dubs get, trap thread faggot

>inb4 OP got a blow job from an asian tranny

2 votes no
1 vote yes

Sure

2v2 vote. Wheres the tie breaker??

do it

yes, I wanna know. Tell us. I don't care if there's more "no" votes. Tell us anyway.

yes vote was dubs, faggot

>Kind of lengthy...

unlike your dick LMAO

Ok story incoming.
One sec

I would like to hear more

OP deliver

OP here

>Shes tells me she needs a "tip" and i say how much
>Holds up 1 finger to my face and says "1 for this" while stroking my cock
>She hlds up three fingers to my face and says "3 for this" *points to mouth "and this" *points to vag
>I hesitate because its more than I wanted to spend but never been with an Asian before so fuck it
>"Ok user, you get shower" and she hands me a towel and directs me to a sauna room.
>I shower and return to massage room wearing a towel not big enough to wrap around my entire waist
>Waiting face down on massage table when she comes back into the room. She rubs my back slowly and tells me to turn over again.
>She asks "you want this down" while pulling at her top. She is wearing a short red dress.
>I say yes and she slips her beautiful c-cup breasts out of the dress
>I think to myself "SHIT, i can't fuck this chick without a condom" but at that moment i notice she lays one down on the edge of the table.

go on...

go on, OP!

And OP again

>As soon as i see the condom i realize im all in at this point. No reason not to fuck this asian chick. Dick is absolute diamonds.
>She slides the tiny condom (too tight) onto my cock and wipes off the end of it before putting her mouth on my cock
>Never had a blowjob while wearing a condom so not doing much for me
> She asks "You on top" while her beautiful tits are hanging there
>I say yes and she gestures me off of the table
>I stand there with my cock saluting at full attention as she assumes the missionary position.

And

this is hot op write more than just one paragraph, make it lengthy

>She is late 20's at absolute oldest, way better than i expected honestly.
>I take a moment to kiss on her breasts, stomach, and hips while shes makes generic Asian moans that i cant tell are genuine or not.
>I get on top of her and make sturdy eye contact and she guides me inside of her well shaven pussy
>She's wet and smooth but not as tight as i expected given the Asian stereo types we all here.
>I quickly notice that her pussy is reallllly shallow though. I cant get 70% of the way in before she starts to squirm and close her legs.
>I can feel the end of her vagina and i want to stab at it harder than ever now because i know its there

>I quickly notice that her pussy is reallllly shallow though

cause you didn't warm her up first, faggot

women's pussies get deeper when they're horny

she was probably turned off by the pasty white dude going directly inside of her after 30 seconds of light kissing

Foreplay with a hooker? Wtf is wrong with you

this

He's a virgin

>I know exactly where on my cock is her limit and i pulse back and forth to that point over and over.
>I expected t cum instantly but my dominance over this beautifully petite women tells me im going to take a while.
>She is so light that I move her around gracefully into different positions with ease.
>I try doggy style with her on the table and my feet planted on the floor but she does not handle it well.
> I turn her around onto her back while my feet are still planted on the floor and proceed to play with that 70% mark over and over.
>At this point her moaning has changed, its more genuine than before. Im really enjoying this but i still know im far away from cuming.
>I have her bottom half lifted off of the table and im no longer thrusting my hips, She is so light that im moving her back and forth on my cock instead.
>Unexpectedly she covers her mouth with one hand while pushing on my left hip with the other.
>I feel her insides tighten up like she is trying to strangle the circulation off of my cock.

Go on

^

Moderately okay sex story.

I usually dont like em but this one is pretty good imo

>"Oh shit, this asian beauty is cumming"
>I instantly want to nut but she squirms away from me almost ruining an orgasm but we stop just in time.
>"You lay down user" I get on my back and she gently sits on top of me.
>She plays with that 70% mark for a minute and gives up. She sighs a breath of defeat after we've been going at it for close to 40 minutes.
>"I use oil for you ok??" She asks
>I nod my head and say "ok" in a disappointing tone knowing its a handjob from here on. I'm sure my disappointed tone was lost on her non English ears.

fucken shit more. this is really hot

Ehh sounds fake, Gonna go 0

he's a better cuck but I'll bite.

Do I sense a samefag?

>I'm feeling all over her soft body as she strokes my cock
>I'm slowly becoming less disappointed as we go on because this beautiful Asian woman is a brand new experience for me
>"user, get on the floor"
>After that we get on the floor and everyone walks the dinosaur

fucking hell

Not all of em were samefag. Maybe the others were all one dude.

This one's not OP. Calling it.

Kek

OP here
Couldn't resist the dinosaur, sorry guys.
Legit story but i cum during the hand job and that's all she wrote.

Good one, Loved it. Ty user

Good story, you're a faggot, and I'm hot and bothered.

All in all good thread.

I am OP

Thank you all for the audience.