Why does the rest of the world suck at swimming?

Why does the rest of the world suck at swimming?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Hardy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like why are nigs unable to compete in swimming? Their continent is literally surrounded by water.

WE are fucking BACK chaps

why do you nips love bronze so much

America is the swimming capital of the world.

We have a shitload of lakes, rivers, and beaches. We have tons of recreational swimming pools and backyard swimming pools.

This means kids here are exposed to swimming at an early age and pretty much all the time after that.

ftfy

why is australia losing to a country with less than half its population

Sorry fatty, all you're good at is floating. Australia is clearly dominating. Dupont forget about the stats per capita.

What counts are the medals, not its color.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Hardy

Most of those lakes and rivers are non swimmable and frozen most of the year. By all accounts Australia should be the dominant swimming nation in the world considering they all live by the ocean and have an oceanic climate. They're still fucking terrible though so I don't know... must be the inbred penal colony genes they have that hold them back.

Hahaha think again

But Japan of all places demand victory

t. loser

>why does the rest of the world suck at covering up doping?
ffgj

That's total bullshit Hiroshima, gold is the only one that matters

no, the rest of the world is good at covering up doping, rushia isnt

how come hungary swim so well if they're landlocked

I disagree.
>pls no roidrage Ivan. pls I have children!

Hungary has a river

shh roid negroid

More like why are nips unable to compete in swimming? Their country is literally surrounded by water.

those nukes sure did a number on you guys didnt they. the japan of old would have died tryinh getting that gold

I really like that hosszu lady, the love she shows for her hubby is super cute

>literal islands
>tied with hungary in swimming
the city of australia and GB

>over 2 million lakes
>suck at swimming

A FUCKING LEAF

I TOLD MATSUDA TO WIN GOLD GODDAMMIT

Best color

because you have a huge talent pool and it's a favourable career choice thanks to college scholarships and sponsoring

Is that why you got silver in WWII?

more like two uranium medals lmao

Australia is 1/16th the population of the US, so we're actually on 32 golds at the moment, which is nearly 5 times your gold count. Sorry fatty.

Why the fuck does Great Britain get a whole bunch of countries and Northern Ireland?

Why can't we just grab New Zealand and Japan or whatevers close to us?

because the United Kingdom is a nation with 4 entities questionably defined as countries

Mmmmmmm

Its a union of two countries with two others tagging along