Ask a Bandido anything

Ask a Bandido anything

you arent full fledged?

Probationary

check this fake biker

fuck your colors mang

red and white for life fuck boy

Forgive me of my ignorance but does probationary mean youre still being indoctrinated?

good point
do you actually have a bike?

Why do you brag about being "one-percenters" while at the same time you publicly insist that you're just an ordinary club of biking enthusiasts?

pics of bike with timestamp op

post some proof or GTFO

check'd

AFFA 81 Hellgate

why do you guys like hanging around a bunch of other dudes? you gay, fagget?

Stop getting your info from tv shows and you might find out

Does it feel bad knowing you'll always be the Hell's Angels' bitches?

My pops was a 69er. So fuck you OP.

Kek. Avoiding questions, much?

I'm not a Bandido, but I do ride with a lot of them. What kind of bike do you have?

AFFA, can confirm OP is my bitch

Hes got a honda

how many of your friends died

Why be a hang around you pussy?

checked, trips don't lie

Why are you not an Outlaw?

do you see yourself as a Jax or as a Tig of your motorcycle gang?

Why do you pretender faggots spit instead of swallow?

You're not a bandido. Your daddy is.

How's Jock these days?

Is it true that all Bandidos are gay? Not "full homo" homo but just "no homo" type of homo.

Holy shit does that pic make me hate Baby Boomers. (Pic unrelated).

Milperra never happened

What really happened in Waco? How many cops were wearing your colors?

Post your bike fuck stain

How can I find a local chapter? The local hog group are pussies beyond belief...

Why don't you become a hells angel like based chuck zito? If you're going to live your life as a degenerate piece of shit you should surround yourself with the cream of the crop of degenerate pieces of shit

why not join a real club there m8?

The ATF-E is now actively monitoring this thread.

anyone wanting the word angel on there back is a faggott nut shaker who loves taking it in the ass by some dudes in fake leather.

OH yes, we know you hate baby boombers, Jews, anything of value. This is the lefty mantra. Wow, is this absolutely no surprise to anyone, ever.

they monitor every thread on Sup Forums u idiot

Says the faggot living in his mama's house

I actually know some Bandidos. Cool fucking guys, they usually come to the bar I frequent on Friday nights. Surprisingly friendly and fun guys to drink with, but I wouldn't fuck with any of them. What state are you in, OP?

i cant fit in those tiny shoes you have there sean

>boombers
boomers

How did it feel to lose the war against the Hells Angels in Quebec ?

seattle

How does it feel to be in a gang when you're over 35 y.o.?

Not op but so cal here everyone knows the hells angels are numero uno, number #1 then the mongols, then vagos everyone else is dog shit

why are bikers such closeted homos?

There are no bandidos in Seattle bandidos are a southwest & Florida group op confirmed lying faggot

Ah, the glorious state of Seattle.

They're all over canada you dumb fuck.

They actually make a ton of money selling drugs and guns and prostitution...'the spic leader of the mongols had a huge house in corona, ca that was of course before the FBI got his dumb spic ass

the state of seattle... in canada

Canada ain't Seattle you illiterate faggot... Plus you haven't answered any questions... You sure are dumb enough to be a real biker.

>bandidos are a southwest and florida group
fuck outta here dumbass

It's true how did it feel to get fucking wrecked in south easten ontario as well you fucking cuck. You honestly thought you could cap the drug trade route by taking over Kingston Ontario and Hull/Ottawa then got fucking raped by the HA. It was actually really funny watching you fucking punk ass bitches either die or conform. GET FUCKING DESTROYED!

your outta your damn mind the south is outlaw country hells angels and banditos have northern territory and mongols out west faggott. nigger i live in seattle

>lefty mantra
>hates jews
idontthinksotim.jpg

see this post dumb fuck

Have you ever gangbanged a bitch? I know raping women is common for bikers...'have you ever raped a bitch? Shared a bitch? Ever tell your bitch "go fuck my buddy?" Serious question I know women are worth shit to bikers

Setting your sights high to join a group known for criminal activity. What a way to make yourself and others miserable. Nice.

Post nude pics of casey

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED!?!?! The bandidos did a mass expansion in between 2009-2012 then got patched over in Canada after fucking with to many natives and HA territory FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU IGNORANT FUCKING CUCKS!

You seem really excited for whatever reason. Just calm down and tell us how it happened.

Oh I think I would know considering I fucking fed the HA information about there take over in south eastern ontario for a good sum of drugs. Eat shit and die you fucking poser biker morons.

S.o.s is scarier man

clearly he is trolling that kid knows squat

Seems stupid to belong to a gang that prides itself on being the criminal 1%, and have a patch of a dumb fat mexican for your mascot.

Is this really as good as it gets?

nobody cares faggot.

Just saying its safe to assume its two different people

Long story short information is worht more then anything else in this world and these fucking retards thought they could come through any city with a populace of under 150k and just make it there drug pool. They are actually half the reason METH became an epidemic in Ottawa. I would gladly shit on the grave of a didio and I do't even have a patch or sorta loyalty to any organization.

you dont have any choice in the matter you must share. bros over hoes

Bandildos are fucking Queer. Join a Real MC fucknut.
SYLO

yeah he's fake as fuck

Literally having a fat dirty spic as your mascot.. God I hope trump deports your dumb degenerate ass

so you only pretend to be a tough guy who rides a motorcycle?
which part is pretense?
are you pretending to be tough?
do you stand around actually being tough while pretending to ride a motorcycle?
or are you a wimpy faggot who pretends to ride a motorcycle?

I bet OP is getting fucking butt hurt as we speak and is texting any little faggot that smokes green with with a computer to find out how I know this shit and why I am talkingit. GL Queers!

>fucking with to many natives and HA territory
>to many natives

So, this group doesn't really use English, so they're like niggers that aren't?

Do you feel embarrassed and ashamed that this is as good as it gets?

Why are you guys such faggots? Both you and HA have been in my town for years and you're just fucking bitches

Indeed

YAH GOT PATCHED OVER AND SHIIIIIIIIT ONNNNN!

not claiming shit dumbass

I don't blame you for wanting to rid your town of people that push meth. Education for those that are considering using meth is better. It works like immunity to stupid ideas.

What's the most humiliating thing you've seen a biker do to a woman? Have you ever seen a biker give his bitch to another biker like property "she's yours now?"

If a bandido/bandida has a kid with someone from HA, will their offspring be a Bagel?

This. ADIOS

OK, so what is with you? 81

Does your system type 81 after your posts automatically, and you simply cannot make it stop?

Hell's Band-Aid

so assuming anyone wearing a pancho is a spic? what a retard

So, I'm looking for some good heroin, where should I look or who should i start asking?

Let's all take a moment to respect the god tier mc symbol based hella angels scull

niggers in chicago

Just go up to the first guy you see with a vest and demand your free sample...

I am not joking when I say this but the Didos are responsible for most of the Meth Episodemic in Ontario. It's easier to find meth then weed here now.

>so assuming anyone wearing a pancho is a spic? what a retard
Poncho?

Ok.. so that wasn't what he said in that post. he was noticing the fat dumb mexican mascot that would be shameful to wear, because it looks stupid no matter how tough or stupid you think you are - you look like an ignoramus.

Do biker gangs really make most of their money running guns from lax law states to restrictive states?

That's not true at all, I got tattooed by a bandido in Everett and I've seen them on thr freeways near Marysville . Maybe not Seattle but still in the PNW.