Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Help me say goodbye to my dog, I'm gonna put her down tomorrow, and I can't stop crying like a little bitch

Wish her goodnight pupper

Goodnight pupper

Goodnight pupper. You will be missed by many.

goodnight pupper

rest in peace

Goodnight pupper, you'll be missed

goodnight pupper

Die a horribly agonizing prolonged death you worthless piece of shit, I'm also glad you're dog is all but dead.

rest in peace

Put my dog down couple years ago. He had lung cancer and blood was pooling in his lung. It was sad but you feel better about it when you realize you don't have to pick up his shit anymore.

Goodnight Pupper

Goodnight pupper, give pupper many pats before sending her off

and a fuck load of food and water

Good night pupper

Nice grammar
Cunt

This, feed her good food like steak

Fed her nothing but steak , chips and pretty much anything she wanted. Yeah, she likes rubs,

sweet dreams pupper, sweet dreams

Good, how old is she,why you gotta put her down OP

Goodnight sweet pupper.
RIP in peace.

also, well deserved trips

She has hip displacement so she's in pain constantly, she's starting to forget people, she bit my sis cause she was scared, right now just took a piss in my dad's room, ( that was funny as fuck)

If you need anything or anybody to talk to let me know, OP.

good night pupper

Thanks Sup Forumsro , that's means a lot

Thanks Sup Forums , truly , i might just do that

Ahh
God dammit OP your making me cry, I had to put down my best friend a couple years ago

Glad I could help :')

I love dogs but my room mate won't let me get one for emotional support...fuck him

sad to hear, lost my basset hound 2 years ago. he'd had multiple strokes over about a year but like the trooper he was he powered through; then one day he ate his breakfast, basked in the sun outside for a while, came back in for dinner and passed about 10 minutes after.

its unfair such great creatures have such short lives. dogs live ~15 years yet shitty parrots can live a century.

goodnight pupper

Goodnight pupper

That fucking blows, I'm sorry , if there's one thing I wish i could spare anyone, it's losing a pet,

goodnight pupper, gone but never forgotten

good night pupper :(

Haha hells yes

Same, I could never wish this feeling on anyone

He or she was a real cutie. Hug for all of us please.

If there is a heaven, ....then I hope your basset is waiting for you

Thanks, yeah she is, my Rosie

Goodnight pupper

>trips for pupper
Shit sucks man, but something that always helps me is that i gave my pupperino a good life. Lots of adventures, runs, treats and cuddles. From their perspective its the same as us living an 80 year life without ever being hungry or away from our best friend and family. Give her a pat and goodnight from me.

Don't do it, faggot.
Have the vet give her drugs. Her last week will be amazing and she will die naturally.

Don't do it senpai.
Also, no more feels dammit.

Here

good night pupper

Adios.

I hope I did, she did me, she was there when i during my homelessness, when my ex died, she was always there, losing her is like losing a part of me.... God dammit this sucks

goodnight pupper.

Goodnight pupper....

She's already bit my sis, she's scared and in pain, ....can't see her like that anymore, she's suffering.

Same with my old dog. Had cancer all over. Vet gives you amazing pain pills and steroids. They become a puppy again fir a day or more. Then die naturally and you bury them as family.
There are options.

Goodnight tight pupper

Goodnight sweet pupper. That sucks. I'm already dreading the time when my pupper get to that point.

This is a post that deserves trips......I could never get a dog I dont wanna deal with them dying.

Hope you're okay user no one deserves to lose an animal they love so much

Goodnight pupper.

rip dog

Goodnight Pupper
Oscar is thinking of you

I have 2 more dogs and i don't even know how gonna do those, .... the only problem with dogs, is the short lives they gave, is really Unfucking fair

I will never understand how I can watch a member of my own species suffer a horrible death without me giving a fuck but seeing a post on Sup Forums about a dog having to die literally (I mean literally) brings to tears

Good night, pupper.

I know how it feels, user. Take care.

Goodnight pupper. You won't be forgotten.

goodnight pupper

Sleep well puppydog

Goodnight pupper

Goodnight pupper

Goodnight Pupper :c

Rip soldier

goodnight pupper

Goodnight pupper.

Cuddle your pupper for me op. My pupper got hit while chasing away a burgler late one night, I never got to say goodbye. Pic related.

goodnight pupper

you will be missed

Kill yourself too

Cause no matter how human we are, cannot compare to the love and compassion of a dog.

Goodnight pupper. Go forth and cross the rainbow bridge.

goodnight pupper

Thanks user, truly thank you

Might just do that, thanks user

Goodnight pupper.
Trips confirm she had a good life.

checked
And goodnight pupper

Sweet dreams pupper. You will be missed.

Goodnight Pupper
I know what it's like OP, I had to put my dog down a few years ago too.
Pic related helped me a lot. I know it sounds like mushy shit but I thought I would pass it along to see if it helped.

Yowch. Almost cut myself on that edge.

Goodnight pupper!

Stand fast pupper , went out doing what dogs do best, so sorry user

see you on saturn, space cowboy.

I thought I told you to go to bed Michael!
No toaster struddles for you before bed anymore

Goodnight Pupper.

Hope you killed that burgler
RIP doggo

ITT: Fucking degenerate pussies.

Goodnight pupper

Stay strong OP. Had to put my girl down last year.
Goodnight pupper.

goodnight pupper :c

goodnight pupper

goodnight sweet pupper loved by many

Post more pics of your pupper

I hope it will suffer a lot and you will remember it until the rest of your life. Faggot.

Gotta try harder mate, weak sauce is weak

they feed on (you)'s
you make them stronger, faggit

Ow the edge

Goodnight pupper

see

Belly rubs and double ear scruggles from here

Goodnight pupper, your owner loved you lots

Good night pupper. Hope you gave her the best day of her life.