Has your country ever fucked up a neighbour this hard?

Has your country ever fucked up a neighbour this hard?

lol

Our actions forced the dutch to give up the southern part of their territory to create a non-country where the french-speaking minority holds the reins.

That's impressive and all, but did you manage to fuck the Dutch so hard that a slavic language from the arsecrack of europe over takes their native tongue?

Why is Ireland independent again?

This is shameful.

Fucking Polish scum should be deported.

Sadly were not at that level yet, we destroyed cultures within our nation but not outside of it.

Shooting them became too expensive.

same reason as america
btfoing the brits time and time again until they got sick of it and left

Ah Michael Collins, good lad he was, what happened to him after his """victory""" again?

Polish as state language when?

Do not worry, soon in England we'll do the same to you

Never
Would support this though

We occupied you for 800 years m8 if it wasnt for WW1 you would still be a loyal subject.

>in England
Go ahead f a m

Ireland was never loyal to Britain, there was an uprising literally every generation

I wouldn't feel so sickened by this if it were french, dutch or any western european language. The fucking slavs feel too foreign.

Poles are culturally closer to us than anyone else desu. Still wish they'd stop coming here though

Why can't they revive it like israel and hebrew :)

Government isn't doing enough to promote it. If they made it necessary to speak Irish then everyone would use it daily in a few years

>Poles are culturally closer to us than anyone else
Alcoholic and bitter?

What about Africa? Didn't you destroy their culture?

Aye, and Catholic

also depressed and prone to violence

i didnt say ALL were loyal but how many people were involved in most of these rebellions? The IRA was not popular for along time after the post office siege in Dublin the IRA men were spat at as they were marched from the Post office to be shot

>Dubliners
>Irish
Wew lad

Because you need to keep a zealous belief in the importance of your collective identity and a strong birthrate excluding the foreigns as well.
Israel LARPed itself into reality because the jews saw it as a religious mission.
If you had Assyrians breeding like rabbits to shoo away all other people on the plains of Nineveh they could make Assyria a reality with enough dedication and start writing in kuneiform again.

The irish are not struggling and fucking hard enough yet as they dont seem to have the motivation to do so.
Israel was possible due to us making europe an icky thing for them and the british support laying way for a collective renewal with great vigor.

*Also being ethnoreligious helped a lot

The Irish are so pathetic
Smug when you were native American tier pacified and you would probably call native Americans niggers

Do they still care about gaelic football?

Good. Irish is a stupid language, it should be extinct.

I literally have no problem with Poles, my sidebitch is from Poland.

I'd be ok if my sister was being fucked by a pole, or even a Mexican. Probably couldn't tolerate a black man though desu

You think thats bad?
>flag related
Europe: 1 natives: 0

The Hebrew revivers were secular fedoralords, but you are right that it was LARPing. They were basically like German Neopagans or NOOOOOOOTHEN BRODERS except serious.

Yes its the most popular sport on the isle

This.

With enough external pressure, religious fanaticism, and blatant xenophobia, even a people as lazy as the Irish can resuscitate their heritage and language.

>tfw when we werent allowed to do the same to polacks
the world would be a better place now you know

Well, I actually think that you guys pulling it off was pretty cool in the end.
The funny thing is that even the cringiest LARP will end up being a serious founding stone of a society if backed by enough people and an army.
So congratulations to the autists who managed to bring a pieve of the ancient world back.

:^)

tiofacaidh are lad though

Is that dev? Lmao, that's almost as offensive as the time he signed Hitler's "get well soon card" after the fuhrer killed himself.

Sad!

Well, Belgian isn't even spoken in Belgium. But three other languages are.

Who are you refering?

Fucking dagos

>Has your country ever fucked up a neighbour this hard?

We took half of their clay (and their dignity too). We did this in a war where they had invaded us, while the Swedish army was at war with Poland and with Russia. With the Swedish army at the gates of Copenhagen, they heeded vae victis and ceded incredibly important clay -- including their once capital city -- clay that to this day remains Swedish.

>this arse-sore yank
Bet your granny got MICKED ya fuck fucker

you tried and failed.

>Let's unite Yugoslavia again, they speak the same language.

The UK should have inflicted on Ireland the same treatment as Serbia on Kosovo, Croatia, etc. Northern Ireland should have been left as a permanent Republika Sprska. The death toll should have been in the hundreds of thousands, not the hundreds

But the Irish dindu nuffin

Fuck off you slanty cunt, take your tongue out of Britain's arsehole

I'm playing as the King of Ireland in ckII right now. I've united half of Europe to to fight the *nglish for me.

Ireland confirmed for our colony. Pay tite you fucking celtic savages.

don't worry, the refugees have poland covered in replacing your national tongue

yeah, call it Gaelska like as Polska.

The Irish should just adopt the Polish language already and embrace Polish identity.

As such with combined forces you can get the Brits on their knees.

bad thread delete this mate

>being this dense

>occupied
dumbass

>being this triggered

Is Irish even a real language?

No we enriched their culture, it's different.

>africa
>culture

What war was this?

I often forget Scotland exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_Across_the_Belts

Pretty impressive desu.

Surely even Indonesians can afford Braveheart.