Guys i need your help

Guys i need your help.
I'm tired of living and now i just want it to end.
Don't know any good way to do it so let's ask Sup Forums
It should be quickly
Btw don't try to convince me how fabulous and nice Life is, i'm just done with it

shoot yourself in the head

>find tall bridge
>get to the ground from the top of said bridge as quickly as possible

Seems simple enough to me

One of the reasons i want to end my life is that i haven't got any money
So that won't work

comon man dont be like that

listen OP talk to me tell me whats wrong maybe you may feel better

Why not?
I've uselessly tried to find a reason to keep on living for far to long already
I'm just Done

Millhouse is not a meme
Millhouse is not a meme is a meme
Millhouse is not a meme is a meme is not a meme
Millhouse is not a meme is a meme is not a meme is a meme

OD so u will be high when u die. Dont forget to commit a crime first though since there won't be any consequences XD

tell us why you feel that way i'm just trying to help you

>Problems with my Parents
>Couldn't finish School
>I'm 19 now and haven't got a Job, Money or some Place to sleep
>Can stay at my friends House till Sunday
So i just wanna kill myself before i can sleep on the street

I know what you mean m9

But life IS nice and fabulous! It's above all a fucking miracle! more precisely an awesome roller coaster with it's heights and it's lows, you may be at a very low point but it will go up again, hang in there friend! Life is way too precious for you to just throw it all away, I'm sure there's some solution to your problem, and it's not suicide, there's a better one, there always is. And there's good news, you WILL die, guaranteed, just, hang in there a little bit longer, don't be a bitch, be grateful for what you got and squeeze everything out of it right to the last tiny drop!

well try and find a homless shelter till you get back on your feet

We all have to die someday anyways, why should i not choose to do it right now before my life is getting even worse?

thats just it though you don't know for sure it will be worse it may be better jst please try to be posertive

Get some MDMA, LSD, or Mushrooms. Eat them. You will either feel better or have insight into how you can deal with your current dilemma.

faggot, chump 91 fucking antibiotics and the only thing you'll feel is a sore fucking throat. Not even joking. I tried it and can tell from my experience.

Youre still a fucking baby
Try having real problems
Real regrets and mistakes and tragedy
You fucking pussy

10/10 would try but i haven't got any money

quit talking about money and just jump in front of a car or drop your toaster in the tub faggot

this isnt sympathy.org

Well Age is just a Number
Not having a place to sleep nor any Money is already enough of a reason for me

steal a gun

Where do you live OP?

Austria, Graz

time to be the hero we need but don't deserve

make someone elses life a living hell.

suicide by cop? idk man id keep on keepin on but thats an easy way
dont do it btw

Old meme/8

Have you thought about moving countries completely?

fagot op
nobody here will try to convince you life is beautyfull, this is Sup Forums
we all want you to kill yourself and stream it live.
so come on, be a hero you stupid waste of air.

Well the thing i i just moved here, at first i lived in Italy
Problems just got bigger

Old age is the most effective means of suicide.

It's probably boring but i could just stream it, why should i care anyways

let me explain something.
every day that goes by there are countless things trying to kill you, the fact you have survived 'till 19 is already a miracle concidering the failure you describe yourself to be.
there for, imma guess your life is not as you say.
wanna kill yourself? FINE!
JUST FUCKING DO IT!
my guess is that you dont want to, else you wouldn't be asking for ways to kill yourself but would have went to a bridge/building and jumped.
anyway, no one cares about you

What skills do you have? Also, is moving back to Italy an option?

Ignore
I care about you OP
I promise you someone else does as well

Moving back is no Option.
Skills, well the problem is i wasn't able to finish my School
There is pretty much nothing at all im good at
Not sure about that but thx

Down a bottle of benzos and wash it down with as much whiskey as you can stomach.

Where are you OP Dame situation right here I also want to kill myself
>Perants don't like me
> Failed all school even highschool barely got a GED
>don't have a single freind Even though I help whoever I meet that needs help actually my last Freind left for collage said he would call me to hangout every once in a while it's been a year and not a single text the only difference between you and me OP is that I have no freinds but I do have a job and money but what good is that when you have zero direction and everyones been telling you to give up on your dreams so you finally do if your close I'm in San Diego but at this point I'm honestly willing to travel I got no reason to stay here

Just do it faggot. Stop wasting the earths oxygen you rat cunt

You can always get back into school and finish, even if it takes another 10 years.
I'm sure you have some skill, even if you take it for granted. For example you probably write in Italian and English well. German as well?

Instead of killing yourself just stop taking life seriously and do whatever the hell you want. Make the world your personal ultra realistic RPG and go wherever you want and do whatever you wanna do. If this ends up getting you killed then no big deal. It's perfect.

I've got a really good friend but im only causing him problems because he let's me stay at his house.
I can't take it anymore to just be a burden for my friend.
Right now im living in Graz, Austria#
i Think i understand somewhat how u feel

I know that exact feeling my freind who left for collage was a level headed guy I've never went crazy or acted abnormal around him I sometimes felt bad that people saw him hanging out with me I'm pretty sure although no ones told me but I'm pretty sure most people from my high-school considerd me a loner kind of loser kid so I almost didn't want him to be seen with him so I would act incredibly polite to him he even told me if I ever need anyone to go to court for me when I try and get my citizenship here in the US his family would totally do it but now well I feel like I'm at the absolute lowest point in my life and have generally suffered from alot of issues steming from mostly neglect

If you can find the right vendor you can get a tab of lsd for around $5 on the dark net. It's one of the cheapest drugs. This is probably your best immediate option to dealing with your life trust me.

Underrated response

Out of curiosity would you mind telling me your story on Kik or something my Kik is sdawg1219 sounds gay I know but I just wrote the first thing that came to my mind

Don't do what i did, and ask for help. I literally called the fucking VA for psychiatric help, and now i have felony charges against me. Never,NEVER, seek help. I'm alive, and i still lose everything.

Just make a noose, and get blackout drunk. Then hang yourself. You'll be too drunk to pull yourself up, and too drunk to know what's going on.

Österreicher! Ha! Hast nen schießstand in der nähe? dort bekommt man ne Pistole mit schrfer Munition. Kostet ein paar Euro und geht schnell