What would you do to a good bible girl Sup Forums?

What would you do to a good bible girl Sup Forums?

I will marry her

Good bible girls don't show disfigured cunts online, retard

I'd remind her of the letters the Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthians that basically say it's better to be chaste for the Lord than to give in to carnal delights. But if you must give in the Lord will forgive you if you're married.

Discuss atheism and tip my fedora

I like Moriah threads, OP.

any Moriah feet?

She'd take it in the bung, because premarital vag sex makes Jesus cry.

Fuck her up the ass then come in her hair, it's what Jesus wants

she looks stuck up. Is she stuck up, OP?

i guess she's not stuck up with Stefan. Is he a negro? That's a negro spelling of a normal name.

If he is...I have some bad news for you...

you got cucked

Dude, are you getting friend zoned by this bitch???!???

Who's the girl in the very first picture???

Same chick, look at the bed in that pic and the 3rd

Id damn sure
post more pics of her u fag

Convert her to Islam.

One night at college I went home with a girl and we made out, got naked, but didn't fuck. Woke up in the morning and I looked around and on the wall of her dorm there were TONS of bibles and pictures of Jesus, interspersed with all of the posters from the Twilight movies. I was legitimately terrified.

wow she's gotten fat

You should have been. No matter how much beer you have there's no excuse for taking a 300lb girl home. You call her 'tons of fun' at the bar...humiliate her when your'e not hitting on her friend and forget about her. You fucked up bad because you went home with her. Sounds like somebody in this thread had one too many shots of Goldschlager once...

I just saved this pic with the title 'biblethumpingbutthole' So if you ever see it posted again...you know it was me.

Stefan is a normal way to spell Stefan you cunt

Looks like a nigger way to spell Stephen if you ask me. But what do I know?

Stephen is related but not the same.
Now you know.

Don't know, gotta find one first.
Definitely not you/.

Already fucked her and shook her dad's hand with the hand i fingerblasted her with.

Can we get a story behind this whore please?

Teach her critical thinking so she will realize that religion is a hoax.

But then Jesus comes in and says fuck it. Yall try to live right best ya can. But if ya can't I'mma die for your sins, so you go to heaven anyway.

Just don't forget about my sacrifice to ya, and I'll have ya back.

The Bible: King James, 2016 ed.

Where are these pictures from?
I'd paypal her for nudes lmao

looks like church shenanigans

Her stuff

imgur com/a/DEX2X
motherless com/9F278D2

Can anybody confirm she's seen any of the threads or talked to her about having her vagina leaked for perverts to fap to?

Well there was a thread where her cousin came on during her wedding and gave Sup Forums the link and password to post her pics on her public wedding photo album

Toppest of Lela! That would be very funny to see. Anybody have a few of the screenshots??

I've seen anons talking about screenshots from it but I've never actually seen them

Brides are so uptight about everything related to their wedding. I can only imagine her face if that actually happened.

And the look on her family, friends as her butthole is there for all to see

Haha wow