Europe = The chocolate

Europe = The chocolate

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-36484245
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/08/sweden-bans-mms-in-chocolate-trademark-dispute/
nordic.businessinsider.com/this-american-candy-just-got-banned-in-sweden---heres-why-2016-6/
confectionerynews.com/Manufacturers/Mars-may-be-banned-from-selling-M-M-s-in-Sweden-after-trademark-ruling
europe.newsweek.com/sweden-bans-mms-marabou-trademark-dispute-468260?rm=eu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well no, Europe is not The Chocolate

Really makes you think

>tfw they don't sell milkas where i live
It's THE best chocolate

I prefer lindt

It's absolute dogshit. They had it in the bargain bin once at the checkout here (only time I've ever seen it in this country), and I bought some. It was the worst. The absolute worst.

Very bad teeth, fuck chocolate

Cadbury dairy milk >> Milka

That's some addictive chocolate. Love it.

Try the shit called Cadbury that the UK dares to classify as chocolate and understand that compared to that, Milka is undeed the best supermarket chocolate.

Cote d'Or Master Race btw.

I prefer Cailler

Finland = The chocolate

Cadbury isn't as good as it used to be. The Americans who own it now have made it shit.

>Sweden knows it's black bars

Verkade or Côte d'Or here.
Or based cheap basic/euroshopper chocolate

>The Americans who own it now have made it shit.

It's still the same here. I know what they sell in America is different, but whether it's different to what you get here for the rest of Europe I don't know.

>47% cacao
>"dark"

stop

Can you buy M&M's in Sweden? Oh wait.....
bbc.com/news/business-36484245
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/08/sweden-bans-mms-in-chocolate-trademark-dispute/
nordic.businessinsider.com/this-american-candy-just-got-banned-in-sweden---heres-why-2016-6/
confectionerynews.com/Manufacturers/Mars-may-be-banned-from-selling-M-M-s-in-Sweden-after-trademark-ruling
europe.newsweek.com/sweden-bans-mms-marabou-trademark-dispute-468260?rm=eu

Anything is preferable to Milka.

I have milka and kinder chocolate here. And some shit aero and lion ones in the brit section.

Maybe you guys shouldn't expect too much from a 0,60 euro bar of Milka. It's nothing fancy but it's really ok for the cheap price.

80% tastes like wood chippings

Milka is TERRIBLE! Don't buy that shit. Try Zotter if you can (Austrian), it has a lot of different tastes.

This, Milka is too sweet.

sweet = europe

only a neger wouldn't like sweet

>Made in Poland

It's best with hazelnuts.

>Milka
>Terrible

what kind of fucking faggot are you? Are you some chocolate connoisseur? Just shut the FUCK up.

Sup Forums truly is the most pretentious board

>tfw went to a qt german girl's house in a student exchange
>she gives my a milka chocolate bar as a present
>I'm retarded and I say: "oh, we have this in our country too"
>awkward silence

>Be European
>Get Jewed
Kmtsu

did you fuck?

I wish, but her autistic brother was there the whole time

there's another awkward thing than happened

>arrive to the german high school
>meet your hosts
>meet the german girl
>forget you are dealing with autistic northern europeans and try to give her two kisses
>she skillfully dodges me and agressively shakes my hand
that reminds me of another student exchange with another german girl, which I also greeted with two kisses. Her mother said "oh, spanish style, uh?"

It's okay, but I've never understood when people present it as the ultimate bulk choco.

Silly Juan, only African get clear with that level of intimacy.