Any specific tips to make my butte more fem-like Sup Forumsros?

Any specific tips to make my butte more fem-like Sup Forumsros?

1st but not sideways

Other than putting a dick in it? You can get some hormones and it will naturally fill out fem.

Like what type specifically?
And where would I get these hormones?

You could try cutting your thighs with rayzors.

Squats for days, user.

I don't know, kid. I was just trollin.

Honestly you could put on a cute little thong and your ass would look plenty fem. My ass looks similar and guys tell me all the time they want to fuck that little thing. Don't worry. You're doing fine.

That will give you manly as fuck quads, unless you want that, you should do romanian deadlifts for that cumslut ass.

Squats can help but don't go overboard with excersizing your glutes and thighs or you can end up with regular muscle man ass

4 mg Estradiol
200 mg Spironolactone

Daily.

Don't smoke.

spread. now. plz.

Agreed

comming up!

Sorry for the bad quality. I have an awful phone.

Maaan. I'm only on 1mg Estrodiol and 50mg Sprionolactone. :/

Daaaaayum. Why can't my ass be so hairless and amazing as yours?

Do you bleach/shave your ass?

Post results?

I only need to shave. And I'm lucky to have blonde facial/body hair, so it doesn't show in pics. I'm thinking on getting hair remover, so I can remove it flawlessly. Any other good ways of removing hair?

That's to little to make any difference unless you're 12 years old.

>4 mg Estradiol
>200 mg Spironolactone
How much does it cost?

Oh, also no, I never bleached.

Nothing really good so far. My nipples are just recently starting to hurt. So, puberty is coming up.

How long have you been taking hormones for?
Also, would it be more safe to take your kind of dosage, or the other.

I'm just coming up on 3 months.

And it's all "safe" just don't take tooo much. It's safer to start out with lower doses to see how your body reacts. There can be side effects, and Spironolactone can cause really high potassium levels, which can be dangerous.

Some Planned Parenthood locations do Informed Consent when it comes to these things, so they can help you out too. Doing the blood work and stuff.

Ahh, danke. And how's the butt? Any noticeable results yet?

ohhhhh goddddd post more imma cum

Not particularly. I've been more focused on my front end to notice anything on the back end. Though, now that you mention it, I'll have to keep an eye out from now on.

Always happy to help~

Cream that hot lil hole

If you really want them, I guess get hormones, but it's pretty fantastic how it is already, I personally wouldn't get them.

I think my butt is too manly now but whatever. I just like working out too much :c Get fem undies to help!

I should, but I'm broke and still living with parents. Sucks tbh.

also nice butte

I remember buying panties for myself for the first time, I envy you c; Also lotion and oil but your butt looks smooth :]

Noted!
I've actually always thought my butt was awful. Glad to see it's good.