What's up Sup Forumsros? Hope you guys like asians, cuz I'm about to dump a whole OC folder of my and my ex. Enjoy

What's up Sup Forumsros? Hope you guys like asians, cuz I'm about to dump a whole OC folder of my and my ex. Enjoy

Bump

Keep posting op!

Have any of her?

how would i post videos I have?

anyone lurking?

Keep going

>gimmicky novelty store handcuffs
gtfo.

Keep em coming user! You have an audience

Moar!

Post da vids

I'm not sure how

why did you break up?

Yea tell us what the bitch did and how old is she

she's psycho and cheated on me with her ex and now current bf

A sad classic

shes 19

bump

Have you anal fucked her?

can you post more of her with glasses on

we tried, I just ended up hurting her

You can upload the vids to an anonymous file sharing site.

damn this was definitely a missed popportunity, otherwise guys the rest is a bunch of the same unless someone exaplins to me how to post video on here

come on, OP. you don't like... try to make a girl like that into your girlfriend. You fuck her senseless while maintaining emotional distance. Then when you or her get bored, you call it quits. No harm no foul. But it looks like you did a fair amount of fucking her so you did OK.

I also lived life without paying a dime and went to the Caribbean for free because shes rich so I'd say I ended pretty well

create a room on volafile to upload vids

I agree with tjis gentleman

I wanna post it as a gif or webm not on a site

You just add vid file like you add photos

I think you need a special program to convert video files into webms. I don't think that Sup Forums allows big ass video files to be uploaded (if at all) that aren't webms, but I could be wrong.

the files are too big

can you post more of her spreading her pussy and/or ass? Preferably not really close-up blurry images tho

google "convert to webm" for converter lol

all of them have a 100mb limit it seems

Look up volafile
Webms have a 4mb limit here, vola lets you upload larger files
once the room is created, share the link
vids will appear once uploaded and people can dl
easy

no other way I can just post the vids here?

Don't think so, unless all your webms are less than 4mb

nah unfortunately. if you could post videos here, everyone would just spam a fuck load of retarded shit and the servers would be overloaded with maymays.

Either you gotta convert to a webm or upload to an anonymous filesharing website/hosting site and then take it down in a few hours if you want.

volafile io/r/ 9kXTBg
see you there

yes

room not found. feels bad man

yeesh I've never seen someone struggle so much to post a video. no wonder she left you for her ex. I bet he was posting videos like a motherfucker.

Downloading. Thanks OP!

She reminds me of my FWB - I miss her, even though I still have my gf from back then.

any missionary vids or pics with legs spread with face and tits?

just post as many pussy pics as possible OP. i LOVE girls that have pussies that look like hers!

dude keep trying, theres like 17 ppl in here
lol thanks for the laugh

Did you fix the spaces in the shared link?
add . after the io and backspace before the 9

i got in, thanks. extremely tired and have to be up for a 12 hour shift in 3 hours. ayyy let's go

thats pretty much it guys, aside from the vids in the chat room thats the best of what I have the rest are repeats, hope youve all enjoyed and happy fapping for those that will

Thanks for sharing OP! 1st video was not a disappointment. Downloading the other 3 now.