Convince me not to kill myself, Sup Forums

Convince me not to kill myself, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD71EB5C604AA83ED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

don't do it pls
i like you and youre a pretty cool dude

Do it faggot

have sex with me

/thread

killing yourself means you win. everyone that ever hurt you will be sorry for the rest of their lives.

You are too much of a loser for a win like that. Probably just fuck it up anyways.

If you're gonna kill yourself, OP, do so as a sacrifice for someone else or something you care about.
Unless it's for the legitimacy of the Islamic State. Thousands have tried, and no progress has been made. It's a waste.

im fun

Can I sell your organs for you after you are dead?

FPBP

Why should I?

Do you have a gun? If not don't do it, you'll botch it up like the retarded nigger you are.

i believe in you

Lelelelele xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do a flip faggot

DO IT FAGGOT

You should just do it. I should have when I still had the conviction. Now I have a real job and have to pretend to be happy and shit. It's worse in a weird sort of way.

Learn to cook it's a good confidence builder, learning proper knife skills and how to work in a kitchen at home you can apply for a position in a restaurant, any restaurant you need to start somewhere and build experience. Be sure to take pictures of your work and keep it as a model of improvement, you can even include your best work in your resume since I can presume you have no experience in an "actual" kitchen. Use a timer on your phone to time yourself when your prepping an such, it's a good habit and as your skills improve you will see the time get better! (You should buy a decent kitchen timer, you will need one for many dishes, I would suggest a chef knife and sharpening steel as well, you should be sure how to learn how to use them properly). You can learn a lot about cooking at home it can save you quite a bit of money as well as provide a good meal. Part of a better mood is a better attitude. Part of being a beginner chef you can possibly apply for an apprenticeship, if you do this you get payed to work for a boss who is essentially your teacher and will teach you many new things everyday, bring a notebook. Show your prepared, do a good job and your confidence will grow. The best part about the apprenticeship is after 6000 hour's in the kitchen you get a red seal, you can get really prestige jobs with that. Even without the apprenticeship use any opportunity you have to learn about the workplace with the idea of doing a good job and improving the workplace, don't be an asshole, just learn how to be good at what you do and do it. I hope you don't kill yourself, I think you just have unknown potential. Cooking may not be your thing (It isnt really mine though I enjoy working in a restaurant, having worked in retail and other places as a student while being an assistant chef/apprentice. It's a very good atmosphere until the heats on, it's a nice adrenaline rush though, when you get good at the job you start to enjoy it. Continued -

Do it! It's not worth living anyway. You'll be better off starting anew. Fuck family & friends. Even if you have one they still betray you.

Kill yourself on a livestream, do it faggot.

What user said. Livestream it! We wouldn't care anyway.

-continued
All in all cooking is a practical practice to get into. There are unlimited places you can go, army, hospitals, hotels, restaurant's, catering, private chef and so on. Just to give you a starting point. Jamie Oliver was my favourite as a beginner, and here's where I began.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD71EB5C604AA83ED

Don't do it.