I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.

with what

What's up?

It's clearly not with getting dubs

I've been talking to a girl. Now, we haven't kissed yet, hell we haven't even really went on a date yet. But we talk to each other a lot and we send hearts here and there and we're planning on hanging out soon. Unfortunately she fucked another guy a few days ago... I don't know what to do since we aren't in a real relationship. She said shed never do it if I was actually her boyfriend, but also said she doesn't regret it. I really like her though. I'm so confused, and this definitely doesnt help me now as Im going through a shitty phase right now.

hacking wifi passwords with a mac

oh, if your problem is some kind of polytheism thing, just remember that we're all horrible disgusting animals and we should all just do better

I don't hack things, I let people hack my mac and read the things I say and then they're just too dumb to not repeat them in public

Not being a faggot ass bitch?

you sir a a wise man. you eat apple sauce dont you?

She said shed never do it if I was actually her boyfriend
Thats your answer user

>question time

1) How long have you been talking?

2) How much experience do you have with women?

Remember user, we're all anonymous here so no need to lie :^)

Give her the ol' surprise brown screw.

Pants her, lick your finger, jam it in her ass and twist.

She'll fucking melt.

Never get jealous.
Stay nice to her but keep a bit distant.
The most attraction happens when you are not together.

So keep a bit off.

Good luck my friend.

fucking kids are such pussy's these days.

>your "problem" post
lol I hope you aren't OP because if you are, you are the faggiest that i've seen thus far. Even if this is bait, your post made me mad.

1) About 2 months
2) Barely any

I have no idea what that means, but it sure sounds like some kind of ruse, or an attempt at fishing

yeah you are. get out of the phaze by stop being a CUCK and tell the cunt your into her dont be a pussy.

So lets see if I got this right
>girl clearly likes you
>flirts with you
>you refuse for some reason to ask her out and act like a beta orbiter
>after god knows how many weeks you decide to "hang out"
>in this time frame she got tired of waiting for you, and fucked some other guy
And now you are coming to Sup Forums, a site comprised entirely of socially inept retards, because a girl you weren't even dating had sex with another man. How far onto the autism spectrum are you.

We've hung out a little bit before. She went away to another country for a while. It was done there.

I think you should just give it up and become a chick yourself because apparently, you don't have any fucking balls like a man.

SeeThe quicker you make a move the better. Just pick a time and date and ask her to meet you at a destination of your choice on that time and date.

It's actually much easier than you may think, but you have to make the plan yourself.

I did ask her out, but she said she wanted to wait will she got back :/

Does your dad know you are a faggot ass clown?

lol nigga if she's in another country of course she wants to wait until she returns to your country

>how old are you

Back from sucking another guy off. You sissy!

just rape her and put the vid here

She clearly wants you and even reference being with you.

You're both fucking autistic. Just do it.

But to be fair you're allowed to be jealous it's understandable just don't tell her or be a faggot about it just ignore it.

Fuck you.

I just feels wierd. She was telling me she loves me and stuff. We kept talking while she was in the other country.

Fucking hell OP, you're not just on the spectrum, you re the spectrum aren't you. "Hanging out" doesn't mean shit, what are you 12. If anything you have told us is true then she obviously wanted your dick, and you were to autistic to notice, and now she has moved on. Although she seems like kind of a slut so you can probably ride her anytime.

Lol, well sorry man I don't have a gogogadget dick that can stretch across the ocean

I really feel like something has gone terribly wrong with humanity when we figure out a great "new" idea, and the only language people can use to describe it is nothing but pissing and shitting, gay sex, disgusting food... I mean seriously I get revolted reading this stuff and I've never even seen such things in action (in person at least)

>She was telling me she loves me and stuff

Gonna need further explanation, otherwise we'll be forced to assume that the situation is hopeless, bud. When and what context

Don't get sarcastic with me, your the beta faggot complaining that chad is railing your oneitis

ocean is pretty weird isnt it?

Well, she would just say that she loves me whenever I would go to sleep. I would tell her I love her whenever she woke up (time zone). She told me she was going to smoke weed with another guy, and came back and told me she fucked him. I told her that I wanted some distance for a bit because it hurt man. She then told me she was just kidding. Turns out today she said that its true. Ever since she told me it was a "joke" Ive been having trust issues with her

Hey faggot, did you get lost walking through sunshine forest? You were supposed to take a left toward Faggotville. Just follow OP's footsteps.

Well she's on vacation, women like to have fun. If you get with her, and she respects you/isn't fucked up emotionally, I doubt she'd fuck around. But you gotta get serious with her Sup Forumsro, don't waste time if you want to get in there

Who started the "I love you" shit

Is this the real life? Why are you this hung up on some roastie, either fucker her brains out or forget about her its not that hard. All this shit you have been posting in this thread sounds like shit I would see from a long term relationship, you're just some beta orbiter, you should never be this attached to a woman you have not even fucked.

user what the fuck are you saying

her

So she told you that she loved you.... and then you being you asked her to hang out. Fucking hell OP what happend

Dangerous territory then imo. You had only been talking for two months if I understand correctly, and she says she loves you... That's someone with parental issues. Abort if this is the case.

She's probably just looking for sex and nothing else. Leave that before you get hurt more. (ofc wont do that)