10 years ago: A 9-year-old Katie Ledecky gets an autograph from Michael Phelps

10 years ago: A 9-year-old Katie Ledecky gets an autograph from Michael Phelps.

Do you think he came in her ass?

wow now I really feel old

>you could've spent the last 10-15 years of your life training your ass off to become a champion at any sport but instead you spent that time on Sup Forums, playing video games, masturbating, and getting drunk

Rly dude

>Katie Ledecky
She looks 30+, wtf USA?

hold me

dat Sun Yang behind her?

side effect of the dope

You just know..

You could say that's his mum and I wouldn't question it.

Tigers hat. Good choice my man.

how high do you think he was in that pic

based mikey

women age like milk lad

> what could have been

if only it weren't for that homewrecking latina bitch

white women age like milk

I regret nothing

Asian women age the best.

This.

you mean the legit 10/10

katie ledecky knew michael jordan growing up and her family was rich

she had every advantage and you didn't, so there's nothing to regret

White women age like milk. Literally all other races age totally fine, unless they're forced into hard labor when they're young or grow up poor

>tfw grew up in a rich household
>tfw still didn't do shit but sit around

The internet was so much more fun than baseball practice.

I ate two pizzas for dinner, shitposted on Sup Forums, laughed at Australians, and kicked ass in Battlefront tonight
She should be jealous

oh c'mon

>that face
definitely

We could've had an actual mermaid, dammit phelps

>The internet was so much more fun than baseball practice.

How does that saying goes? "Don't regret anything, because at the time, thats what you wanted to do."

Completely wrong. Black women are automatically obese. Highest percentage of fat people in the US. They're always ugly and Hispanics turn into whales.

I love that this was the first thought posted in this thread. Goddamn it Sup Forums

There were things I could have done. Opportunities I let pass by. I think most people in the middle class and up have the chance to be great at something, but it's rarely the thing they want to be great at.

This is everyone's first thought, even if they don't admit it.

And tonight she gets blacked.
The athletes journey

Blacks, Latinas, and middle easterners also age like shit. I don't know where this meme comes from. (East Asians age well up to a point)

I honestly think Phelps is mostly asexual. He only thing he gets off to is going through water really fast.

He has a fiance and a kid, but that was mostly so people could stop bothering him about it and he could get back in the pool.

All the work in the world won't get you to Olympic level if you don't have the natural talent
If you'd ever actually played sports you'd know this

It's not a meme.

White people are better at everything but they have poor skin and it's not equipped to deal with sun damage and other things.

>I honestly think Phelps is mostly asexual. He only thing he gets off to is going through water really fast.
this

I completely disagree. All the training in the world won't get you to the Olympics. Most of these athletes are freaks of nature. The training might make the difference between being a great college athlete or qualifying and winning medals, but without the physical advantages they wouldn't sniff elite competitions.

Now she has become Phelps. The truest passing of torches.

Kind of reminds me of the video of AJ Lee meeting Lita of the WWE as a preteen.

It all falls into place eventually.

yeah based

Ann Arbor was his home pool for a while, notably during his training for Beijing. I had a top ranked swimmer friend in high school who got to swim with him.

plus 2006 was quite the time to get into the Tigs

why does she look like shes 40

kawaii desu :3

she's secretly 40

being in a pool all the time does weird shit to your skin/hair

Phelps is about as natty as lance armstrong

The look in her eyes, you just KNOW

would it be a scandal if phelps decided to date her now

how about you fuck off until 2018 when your country will actually be relevant at the olympics

I wasn't talking about only the Olympics. It could be anything. If your Dad is an electrician then you have the chance to begin learning that trade in adolescence (or earlier) and become even greater than your father, perhaps going on to work on larger and more complex projects than he ever did.

That she will do any amount of roids to win gold*

Ftfy

So how long until Katie cucks Phelps with his new fiance?

I'm not a spoiled rich white kids who didn't need to get a job because daddy's millions would support me

today I ate a whole bag of sour cream and onion ruffles and got stoned all day and shitposted all over this website

that was my contribution to society for the day

Yesterday

agreed

Wasn't Michael Phelps fucking some trap before this whole woman thing? What happened to the trap?

>implying the winter olympics isn't better

Oh that's the reason all the athletes are white? Dumb nigger or Spic or chinc

>i am so mad at the world

Checked

i remembered this pic instead, spooky

Dont redirect, bub. All races compete at the Olympics yet white people who do are only their because they're rich? Stupid shitskin, put together an argument before you respond to one of my posts again

You think Davey Boy gave him the old British Bulldog after the show?

This, fuck.

I came from an upper-middle class family; there were no financial barriers to my competing in swimming, or volleyball, cross country, or track. There were no time barriers; I am (and was) smart, so school was never challenging. There were no physical barriers; I have always been healthy, have no chronic illnesses, good genetics, and good family history of athletic competition.

I wish I had never played video games. I wish I had tried. I wish I had started sooner.

Most of all, I wish I hadn't been so scared. Scared of messing up, scared of embarrassing myself, scared of losing, scared of not knowing what to do. I fucked up. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I'll right this wrong, Sup Forums. I'll catch up.

God he's such a shit. Can't believe I marked for his pipe bomb.

My body's deformed so I have an excuse. If I don't get into medical school I'm a failure tho

never said that you fuckwad
people have access to better training because theyre rich though, sure

ledecky has a hairline of a 40 year old british man

you had no shot unless you were trained from the crib anyway

these olympians are at least a little fucked in the head, dont kid yourself

I would've been ecstatic to be a college athlete. And if I had just... fucking tried, I could've run for my school.

Thanks Brasiliabro.

>Blacks, Latinas, and middle easterners
You sayin that like they all were the same lol. There are more than 100 different ethnicites there

It was good. It's still good.

i gots the asthma

Stone cold is so fucking cool. Punk couldnt even pretend to be excited to take a picture with him. Even during my edgy teenage phase I dont think I would be able to pull that.

Who's the retard with red hair? I'm guessing that's the "punk" you're talking about?

CM Punk, former pro wrestler, will be embarrassed in UFC soon

Jack in the Box egg rolls and two naps for me

You mean as he becomes champ in one night?

if it makes you feel any better most of these athletes won the genetic lottery by having ideal bodies for their sports and no amount of training would get the average person up to their level

So that's how she looked like before the drugs?

Gee

I was a volunteer in the 2012 olympics.
I cannot believe how much fucking happens at the closing.
"everybody gets lucky".

If he does well, good for him.

The whole thing just stinks of Dana seeing a big name going through a mid life crisis and wanting to capatilize on it with PPV bucks though. Its not even a brock situation, Punk isnt a former NCAA champion with extensive wrestling experience. Its just a freak show.

Though I guess pro wrestlers are probably used to that.

you could still be an archery champion and fuck koreans

this user get it

Two time Phelps with Aaron Rogders

our first gold came from a girl who only first heard about it 5 years ago just pick something that requires the minimum amount of physical exertion to be considered an athletic event

>he didnt have a career ending knee injury when he was young
HAHAHA
haha
ha

I know there's obviously more to it than this, but could you just fucking IMAGINE THE POTENTIAL OF THE KIDS THEY WOULD HAVE!!?

Does this ever prove to be true though? Have any super athletes made babbies before?

I actually was involved in sports throughtout school and childhood.

Was happy as fuck to have free time after dropping one.

I don't miss playing organized sports at all. Fucking around at the park with pick up soccer games or other shit with friends is better memories to me than any organized sport team.

I don't know about superstar athletes, but I vaguely recall lots of great athletes having keep dos and their kids going on to be great athletes, but the parents were usually just like college athletes and shit

The kid would probably crumple under the pressure of having two world record holders as parents. What if the kid didn't even like swimming lol

Yeah, I played year round travel baseball from around 11-14 years old, and I ended up hating it. I love baseball, it just became a chore after awhile and didn't lead anywhere anyways so in a way it was kind of a waste of time, but I did have fun for most of it. I probably would've just spent my time playing video games and jacking off anyways so I guess it's good I played

Yes. It is true.

Regression to the mean still happens though. So while the kid is more likely to be athletically gifted, it is still a crap shoot.

Most athletes marry someone for their looks so it isn't that common. Most children of athletes have a much higher chance of being pro for a variety of reasons including genetics.

Well, I made my post a bit harsher. I enjoyed some sports and everything. That being said I don't miss it like some people do.

It was fun but not the greatest moments of my life or anything.

>I don't want my doctor shitposting on Sup Forums with me

>spent the past ten years here
You know what? I'm okay with that.

YOU JUST KNOW