So I need help I just found out my very new and first girlfriend has a DDLG fetish what do...

So I need help I just found out my very new and first girlfriend has a DDLG fetish what do. I kind of played into today while we were texting I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Generic YLYL thread cause fuck it

Other urls found in this thread:

ddlginfo.com/your-role-as-a-daddy-dom.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0GE1ukFeToU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds great you picked a winner

Yeah I like it so far I just have no experience in it any help or advice?

Show us those texts nigger

K

user, it's time to break out the diapers, changing pads, pacifiers and baby powder. I hope this is what you wanted in a relationship.

Oh, you might need a high chair, a crib, a changing table. You know, all the normal stuff a guy gets for his girlfriend.

Exactly, you can go to the store and buy that stuff, and people generally assume you're just a young father, and not that you're banging a chick who calls you daddy.

Cringey. I had only one girl do that whole shit with me. I cringed so hard that mid fuck I had to go to the bathroom to laugh. I guess it's just me, it makes me feel weird having a girl call you daddy.

>Princess Parts
Holy fuck she's a pro m8. 10/10 keeper!

Honestly, it would just be nice if every girl came clean and admit this is how they want to be treated.

jesus fucking christ...im so glad my gf isnt into this shit

you seem to be doing fine though. if you like it then it should become second nature after a few days lol

OP, you're a natural. Don't stress it

Heres that image

Dude, you're gonna be unpinning her diapers and banging that sweet, bald pussy before too long. Hang in there.

just get a trap like a fucking sensible person, shit

I keep my trap gf in a diapers and a crib 24/7 thank you very much.

Nah nigga I ain't gay just a pedophile now wat do?

No but seriously any helpful advice on how I should do this?

>not gay but I like much women completely figure free
>not seeing the blatant hypocrisy

I swear if you tell her that you're putting in her diapers until she can prove to you that she doesn't need them, she'll be yours forever.

Lost.
Lost HARD ROTFLMAO this is perfect!

Well she's not into scat or piss so not sure but she's horny and kinky as all fuck I just don't know how to approach the situation

>gf
>blue balls you
pleb, what are you a highschooler?

As someone who does DD/LG with my partner, I'd say you're doing alright. The main thing here is confidence and dominance. Daddy is loving and caring and affectionate, but if need be, Daddy is a firm hand on the back of her ass and a stern voice.

Nah but she is I'm 20

Was that DJ Khaled

This is not strictly DD/LG (thankfully, fuck), babying is kind of an entire different sub-genre of that particular fetish.

She also wants to do it out in public but not very obviously. What are some ways I should work with that

You need to talk to her dude, discuss what about this roleplay turns her on. Discuss your boundaries, what you're in to, what you're willing to do, and what you would rather not.

Move slowly and methodically, navigating your partners fetish is something that should be done with care and maturity.

So is DD/LG girl worse or what she was doing worse?

Without making it obvious, be very firm with her in public, but not to the point where you're looking like an abusive partner, but that you make the calls. She's your little girl, you're her daddy, you kind of have to step into a little bit of an oddly parental mindset.

If she steps out of line, which I imagine she will, because little girls love to be brats, think up imaginative ways (but make it fun and arousing for you and her) to punish her for disobeying daddy.

The baby scene isn't really my thing, but I wouldn't really call either one worse, just different. There's nothing inherently wrong about a fetish unless you are actually diddling little girls.

It's just roleplay, it's just a fantasy. Explore your fetishes with her and have fun!

She said she wants a daddy who can be strict but sometimes can't resist and gives into her wants and pleas also one that will randomly pick her up and "fuck my brains out till I'm nothing but a pile of sweat and cum" kind of turned but just so confused

She isn't really into the whole baby scene thing like no diapers or pacifiers and stuff but little girl clothes and juice boxes she said

ddlginfo.com/your-role-as-a-daddy-dom.html

You learn to read your little girl pretty well, they're not subtle about it because that's not the point. Of course she occasionally wants to be pampered because that's what daddies do for their little girls, but like she says, you need to be strict with her like a parent.

And the last part? Well that's just obvious, there's nothing quite like bottoming out in your little girls ass while she screams "daddy".

Thanks

holy shit more texts pls

np

Just remember, your role as Daddy is to care and love for your little girl. Pamper her, take her places, get her cute clothes to dress up in, but be strict with her when she steps out of line and acts like a brat.

Her role as a little girl is to keep Daddy happy, now what it is that keeps Daddy happy is well... up to Daddy. If that means toying with her cunt while she sits on your lap and drinks a juice box, or bending her over your knee and spanking her bare ass for being disobedient, or just dressing her up in a cute outfit and having her blow you, that's all up to you.

The important thing here is communication. You seem to be very wary about this because this is all new to you, but I guarantee you that with some experimentation (especially when you get to do this in person) you'll find things about it that drive you wild, and if you don't? Well, again, communication is fucking key.

They won't be related to DDLG but ok

Good lord dude don't fucking greentext your girlfriend when she's telling you about how she's going to fuck your brains out.

Thanks for all of that very helpful also we live about an hour apart and both live with our parents we are planning on just getting a nice hotel for a weekend and exploring all of this together in private so I'm looking forward to that

She thought it was hilarious we both fuck with each other like that so it's cool

No problem mate, if you've got any more questions for someone who has been doing this for about a year, feel free to ask.

She said she's also into Consent and Non Consent and choking would these ever come into play with DDLG or are these seperate things ?

This fits this thread I think

They absolutely can (and probably will), but still requires communication. She may want to keep those particular aspects of her sexuality separate from the DD/LG stuff you guys do, but more than likely, she is absolutely going to want Daddy to force her onto her knees without asking and making her suck Daddy's dick.

As for the choking, careful consideration and communication is absolutely required. Safe words, whether it's the pressure aspect or the breath play aspect of having someones hands wrapped around her neck, where she likes it and how hard she wants it are all things you need to be discussing with her before you even consider doing it.

How do I 1. Not look like a pedo in public 2. Not look like an abusive boyfriend 3. She's also into public humiliation how would this play into that?

#3: pics here now, show her this thread

I didn't come here to see some fag act like he's banging his daughter, I wanted to laugh not dry-heave.

Also how did I get so fucking lucky? I'm a fucking fat loser with a small dick and she knows all this yet she is still with me

This is a great thread.

Alright I'll screenshot and save it for down the road but since we're so new I don't know how she would react just yet

Why thank you and nice dubs

Hey who Haas the version of this comic where she has bees and shit??

I had it on my old phone sorry man

Alright so:
1.) You're both consenting adults, if someone hears you getting called Daddy by another adult woman, the worst that's going to happen is probably some weird looks. Of course, you'll still want to maintain subtlety, so keep it quiet, build up to it at a rate that fits your comfort level. Communication.

2.) Don't go spanking her in public, grabbing her by the arm, pulling her hair, etc. Use your brain and common sense. As I said in #1, keep it subtle, whisper in her ear with a stern voice about what you're going to do to punish your little girl later for her transgressions. Again, communication.

3.) This goes GREAT with the whole punishment and dominance aspect of being a Daddy with his Little Girl. She steps out of line? Make her go into the nearest bathroom and take her panties off if she's wearing a skirt, go to a semi-secluded place and slide your hand up her thighs and tease at her wet cunt. Don't make it obvious, but make it exciting and risky. More importantly, don't get caught, sex offender registries suck.

Shit nigga I ask myself the same fucking question. My partner is into DD/LG, dominance, domming me, public humiliation and sex, choking, anal, gives me her dirty panties, AND she wants to watch (and help) me dom another woman.

There's no fucking way I'm not putting a ring on this womans finger.

Thanks for all if this I'm gonna get off but thank you so much

You knew what this was when you clicked on the thread faggot

No problem dude, I know I've probably said it a thousand times already in this fucking thread, but communication is super fucking important.

You sound like a fairly young couple but just remember that if you both can communicate about your wants and don't-wants in terms of sexual exploration in a mature manner, then you guys will be just fuckin' fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GE1ukFeToU

I always lose to this video

I'm 20 she is 17 but more experienced than me by a long shot (not a slut but with the same guy) do you think us being so young would be a problem with this?

No not at all, as long as you guys maintain a consistent level of communication and respect for each others sexual desires, you should be just fine.

>mfw I don't even read the OP and then proceed to bitch about why it's on topic

Lost

The question is, how many 9-11 year olds?

Sounds like me and my GF. I turned her dirty as fuck

See! there are worse things than fucking kids! Get off my back!

real?

Awesome it's the other way with us she's turning me kinda dirty but I like it

has 1337 it must be...