I'll be laughing so fucking hard when this guy gets caught for doping...

I'll be laughing so fucking hard when this guy gets caught for doping. It's going to be just like the Armstrong shitstorm.

Never trust US athletes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afxNJI6CUEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep hoping, Magnus

My sides would reach new worlds

phelps has the perfect body for swimming, along with an unusually long wing-span, which gives him more power on his pull while doing fly...He is the Lebron of his sport.

Literally no Americans cared about Armstrong.

Phelps on the other hand...

Sup Forums - Revisionist History

Would be pretty funny if it happened, but I bet the only drug he's on is weed. He's just an athletic freak of nature.

hahaha a russian talking about doping

Nah people did, but only because he was a cunt who publicly attacked and sued people who said he doped

Stay mad norcuck

He smokes dope
... Weed

>tfw have watched 10 mins of overall olympic coverage
goddamn I love being American

AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE

Why does everyone bring up his weed smoking and ignore the fact that he got a DUI?

>Literally no Americans cared about Armstrong.
confirmed for being no older than 18 or just lying about armstrong

>STINKY SLAV TALKING ABOUT DOPING

I didn't about Armstrong and didn't care when he got caught. If it's ever revealed that Phelps was doping I'll be catastrophically disillusioned.

>2020 Tokyo Olympics hosted by NBBC
>4x200m relay race
>cuts to commercial about 5 minutes in

I want off this ride

kek

I really hope we don't lose the CBC/opera VPN loophole.

>I didn't care, therefore no Americans cared

And slightly webbed fingers too

Every Olympian micro doses up to the limit.

He still is the best even if people find out that he, along with every other athlete on a podium is on shit.

Armstrong was arguably bigger than Phelps if we compare prime popularity. So many people were wearing those live strong bracelets and knew his story.

Hello 9/11 baby

I'm gonna tell Trudeau personally to lock down on this shit

Seriously, they did a breakdown on his body. He like has the torso and arms of someone who's like 6'7 and then the legs of a 6'0 guy. That means he has the reaching length and then the strength of tiny legs compared to his size.
Also, his elbows and knees are double jointed which leads to increased flexibility.

He is literally a genetic freak.

No one watched him though

Armstrong was 100% story
Phelps is 100% achievements / people watching

This is in USA with no one watching cycling.

>tfw armstrong was never actually caught. he admitted it on his own volition

Half the country loved him and half the country thought he was an asshole. Only the O.J. trial was more divisive among people I know.

t. Delusional young American

Keep wishing Norway faggot

Dude one 7 TDF. Most Americans took notice you were just too young dude.

Two of them.

People ignore it because every middle class kid knows at least a few people IRL who have DUIs, but not very many people who have been photographed ripping a bong. It's just silly that he let that happen.

Literally the only reason anyone in the US watched the Tour de France was for Armstrong

I love the salty cucks mad that our doped up guys beat all of your doped up guys. We're just better than you all at everything calm down.

That's messed up, man. I can almost understand one, but to be enough of a retard to get popped for a second is pretty much inexcusable

I've had a few close calls with them, but if I ever got one, I'd never get behind the wheel after any level of drinking

> being this mad

Plot twist:

Doping gets made legal in all sports because of Phelps

Literally 100 percent of every Tour de France is a doper and cheater since it began. Frogs just got mad USA decided to cuck their little fag bicycle race

>Summer Olympics

This triggers the Northman.

the alcohol industry is strong. weed is demonized, alcohol dindu nuffin

Phelps already lost my respect when I found out he smoked marijuana. What kind of idiot smokes that shit? Plus it's illegal

If you do that I swear to god I'll never buy maple syrup again

Literally every olympic athlete with a medal dopes. It's not that big of a secret.

just buy vermont syrup, it's better anyway

This, do you seriously believe these people compete fairly as well? these swimmers are all doped as fuck

This is false. I still love him because he's a good ol' Texas boy who did nothing wrong.

China takes everything then

this

youtube.com/watch?v=afxNJI6CUEY

literally made for swimming

Do you even know how many times they get tested?

Almost everyday during the Olympics itself

China already dopes and they are still 2nd tier

cold war revisited

Fellow American I did not mean to imply that. Please don't be mad at me.

>Dude one 7 TDF.

Fucking kekd

Never trust Russian athletes.

fixed that for ya!

>

He was always a jackass he just happened to wind up as a cheating jackass.