How did your father fail for you?

How did your father fail for you?

Like a fucking football

He got me into Harvard, bought me my car, and payed for my house.

But one time he spanked me.

uh he chased me out of the house once but hes old and a smoker so i out ran him thats about it

He was more of a brother than a father. Had to do a lot of growing up and learning things you learn from your dad on my own. Not to say he's a terrible person or anything. Great friend, not the best father

That guy is the biggest cunt on the planet. He is universally hated and he lacks any kind of redeeming features. Rob the knob wiilyhams should kill himself.

>He got me into Harvard, bought me my car, and payed for my house.
You are definitely fucked.

he tried grooming me to be a classical musician. id rather play contemporary music and im a child so i rebel. his plans didnt work out so he gave up on me, havnt talked more than 5 times my entire adult life.

Things my father has done
>abandoned me at birth / lived with grandparents
>didnt know him until I was 12
>never went through with anything / even forgot to pay me once when i worked for him
>took my motorcycle away said he was going to 'fix it' (that was 5 years ago)
>has been drunk since ive known him
>brags about doing coke and having 3 somes
>constantly gets into bar fights
>drives drunk all the time and gets into car accidents

this is why i dont talk to the fuck anymore

Both of my parents failed me

>Rob the knob wiilyhams

you sure your not stuck in an adam sandler movie?

>>has been drunk since ive known him
>>brags about doing coke and having 3 somes
>>constantly gets into bar fights
>>drives drunk all the time and gets into car accidents
>this is why i don't talk to the fuck anymore
He is living a bigger life than you! Loser!

He molested my older half-sister. My mom walked in on them when I was 2, so she took me and ran, sending my siblings off to live with their mother. I never saw him again. I saw my sister later in life (20 years later), who verified the whole thing.

He treated me like shit & openly showed he liked my other brothers more. I no longer talk to him & the next time I'll see him will be his funeral

i thought satan was an only child

And so it was.

Never had parents but my foster dad used to put out his cigs on all the kids wrists before bedtime. Also he'd often just jackoff on the couch without a care in the world.

the fuck has been in prison a dozen times. my dad is an asshole and he only thinks of himself 100% of the time.

sure he "lives his life" but there are plenty of ways to live your life without being a total and complete fuck like my dad.

so you can fuck right off a cliff

End yourself.

My father was a career musician who died before I hit puberty, thus in no way preparing me for life as an adult man with a real job.

No. I have a host of siblings, with whom I will conquer the Earth and destroy heaven.

Wow. Someone should kill that asshole. No one would miss him.

>End yourself.
You already ended yours. What next? Join the Peace Corps and get killed off by Jihadists as you build a dam? Grow a pair. Your dad has big balls. Time to get drunk and fuck bar sluts! When your dad is in the nursing home, fuck sluts in the same pick-up truck bed you were conceived in!

>alcoholic drug addict
>in debt to the whole family me included
>made me miss my moms funeral so he could go chase his high-school grill in vegas
>stole 2 grand from me that was supposed to be used to get us a place to live (14 at the time)
>when i finally did move in with him it was 5 years of drunken death threats
And him screaming at the tv and blasting music while im trying to sleep
>finally pushed me too far one time and i broke his jaw (17)
>would constantly pawn myshit for drugs and booze
>never any fucking food in the house because he spent all his money on drugs and booze(literally ate bread and ramen if i was lucky)
Hate the bastard never did anything for me always broke his promises. We drink together every now and then since i feel bad he's dying

>My father was a career musician who died before I hit puberty, thus in no way preparing me for life as an adult man with a real job.
If he was a musician, he never had a real job.

He let me live

he's a fun guy but he doesnt act like an adult, also my parents split up when i was 4 so his influence over me was always very limited, even though he lived 10 minutes away.

i was a real piece of shit teenager/kid and i needed someone to keep me in line, my mom couldn't control me, made bad life choices, and now i suffer the consequences.

that aint even me, but its past your bed time faggot
>go to sleep

>Wasn't there
>Hid his money so he didn't have to pay child support
>Thought I'd care to get to know him after I turned 18
>I had to endure my step-father

You never helped him, No wonder you're a bad person.

>We drink together every now and then since i feel bad he's dying
I bet you end up just like your dad!

Honestly never even met him. All know is his name. Always thought about asking my mum about him but it seems like a long awkward conversation I don't really want to have. Plus I really don't care. The only thing that concerns me is getting some chick pregnant only to find out she's my sister. That actually really worries me.

damn at least mine aint that big of a piece of shit

i mean...its his house? let the man have a wank

also i call lies show wrist scars

You should fuck her

Actually no. I cant drink everyday it makes me sick i drink once a month if that. Careful not to cut yourself on that edge faggot

Taught me a bunch of useless bullshit and lies and mentally abused me to the point of extreme anxiety. I havent been outside in a year and a half, and I still live with him since I lost my job and quit college due to the anxiety of actually talking to people.

Thanks dad

He didn't, I failed him

He never bothered to meet me, and we're both fucking white.

made me laugh

He left my mom literally two hours before they were supposed to get married. Think Havisham but with more whiskey and swearing.
But yea, since I was two my mom had to raise me on her own. I'm 17 atm, no plan for the future.

>I lost my job and quit college due to the anxiety of actually talking to people.
Loser! Get drunk and into a few bar fights.

never sees us, never pays child support, was abusive as fuck to my mother, walked out on us on christmas, makes 2000 a week in steroids, doesn't have a job... just sells steroids, does nothing but lift weights and huff computer cleaner all day

pic related

He did drugs and partied for the first couple of years of my life. He's a good guy now, takes care of me my sisters. He even got his own company

> constantly drinks and smokes
> says he doesn't
> ignores every problem
> unintentionally mentally abusive

he didn't.

im a career musician. music takes work.
lounge acts, performance artists, teachers and especially studio musicians. even those open case street musicians. it takes work.

By not beating my mother had enough

Are you Austin powers?

MODS B&

Been gone from day one

He didn't. He is a great person
>feelsgoodman.jpg

he left me alone with these people in this house. but i dont really blaim him my mother is a bit of a cunt

>he's been dead since 2
Life is amazing

>im a career musician. music takes work.
>lounge acts, performance artists, teachers and especially studio musicians. even those open case street musicians. it takes work.
So does being a stripper and they make more than you.

JIDF shill.
The thumbnail tells all.

he died when i was 16, surgery going wrong
in fact he...he never failed me before that

Died of cancer, selfish prick.

explain

he died before i was born, i like to think he rather die than have to live with my mother for the rest of his life. dying in a bar fight was the coolest shit he could do, good for him.

Same here, Sup Forumsro.

>Ran out on my mom because he couldn't stand up to his father.
>Physically abused her during their relationship.
>Denied I was his kid, even after paternity test.
>Couldn't hold down a job for more than a week or two.
>Used those jobs to buy booze.
>Mooched off his parents until they both passed away.
>Lived our of his car from that point on.

I had no idea what he looked like all my childhood, save for meeting him one time for a minute at the city's firework display. Got to the point where I swore if I did see him, I was ready to kill him, but that one vague memory of his appearance ended up with me walking past him more times that I could count, save for when my mom saw him. She'd tell me after we were far from the area.

Present day: I'm a father of an 18 month old boy. I love and take care of him, doing everything a father should do for their child. I'm going to fucking hate the teen years when they come around though.

14 dui's he was in jail my whole life

JIDF shills on Sup Forums are renowned to be unable to download full res photos, so typically when you see a thread with a thumbnail as primary picture and attached political agenda... nine times out of ten, it's a shill.

Spent my entire childhood in prison then killed himself when he got out. What a good chap.

I didn't want these feels

I know. That's part of how he failed to prepare me. I didn't have an example to follow.

Wasnt there

>I'm going to fucking hate the teen years when they come around though.
Get him involved in as many activities as you can (sports, 4-H, Scouting, etc.). A bored teen is a teen in trouble.

Visit him?

By killing himself

He shot his load all up in my mother's pussy, there's more to the story but I'll keep it short as this is hard to type with my hooves

basically everyone on Sup Forums has a fucked up dad.
otherwise they wouldn't be on this website

maybe they do, but between vegas lounges and private lessons, im comfortable.

dad wanted me to go to julliard and play professionally in some philharmonic.

I had that in mind, but wasn't sure what to get him involved in. I'll have to see what they actually have in this Podunk town I moved to. Thanks for the suggestion, user.

He was a fucking bitch, woulda been better off without him honestly. Oh well.

I'd kill myself too if I'd raised such a faggot.

got it, thanks

>I'll have to see what they actually have in this Podunk town I moved to. Thanks for the suggestion, user.
Scouting is great for any troubled teen. Find a Troop and get him in it.

sports nigga sports
bitches loves sports
bitches=no sexual frusteration
less sexual frusteration=less likely to hate you and shoot up the school

sounds like you need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for your own shit life. don't blame your dad because he was "fun"

Yeah. He sounds like a real fuck head, dying on you like that. What about YOUR needs? Did he ever even once consider that before dying? Typical selfish prick mate. When you reach the age he died at, don't forget to think back hard on the things you've said in this thread and see if you have a different perspective on the thing you self centered baby

Left us before I was born.

Now whenever I see a man in a TV series I tend to imitate.

Went to med school because I watched house MD then I failed

and don't listen to that scouting retard he just wants to imagine molesting your little cubscout.

He left, and I'm not even black.

underrated post

My Dad has ADD.

Then again, I have ADD too.

Was a liar, a thief, a cheater, a bigot, a misogynist, dropped out of middle school, and never finished anything he started. Mother divorced his ass about 26 years ago when I was still a baby, after he beat her and at one point stole + sold her car.

He's still 'alive,' but he's dead to me as far as I'm concerned. I really don't know what my mother saw in him in the first place. His family won't fuck off though.
>oh, what a coincidence: Louisiana traffic signs in the captcha

My mother divorced him when I was an infant and he moved on and started up a new family. Meanwhile I barely interacted or knew him my entire life. Grew up without a father figure, was a stupid, angry teenager because of it.

My dad is chill. Not a real bad person or any of that, but he never fully comprehended the family system. He would work non stop for a man who hardly even payed him and would neglect his wife and kids in the process. I love him to death, but as a father, he just wasn't very good at it. I forgive him tho.

Boy I'm lucky I'm not you, all mine did was beat me and call my sister a cunt but man, you've had it rough.

He was never there. I've never seen my dad. I don't know anything about him, name, what he looks like, nothing. All I know is what my mom has told me, and that is that I was born in England and brought over to canada when I was 1 to live in Alberta. I'm 20 now and she has never divulged any info on the topic what so ever. I dont feel like I'm missing anything really. Kind of hard to miss something thag was never there though.

I do feel a little bit of jealousy towards some of my friends that have awesome dads.

projecting or something? i specifically stated that i made bad choices myself, so i don't know why you're upset friend.

he's also a convicted murderer but you know everything don't you, faggot.

Sexual abuse, started when i was around 6, didnt stop till i was around 17, used to "share" me with his boyfriends when they would come over (he prefers men to women) as an adult now, ive just learned to deal with it, cant say i forgive him though

Standard divorced dad bullshit. He was never there. I saw him once a year, if that. Talked with him on the phone every 3-6 months, depending on how much of a father he felt like being.

He made me realize that most people are only self-serving, self-righteous pieces of shit and not worth your time. He made me realize that being a father and being a dad are two different things.

I'm 33 years old. I'm a father to one very special, very wonderful child. I tell him I love him every day. I take the time to teach him, to nurture him, and to help him grow. I sacrificed everything to protect him, including my health and my marriage. I was his mom when his mother refused to be. I was his protector and guardian. I shielded him from the abuse and pain that my wife and her family caused. I took him out of the situation and gave up everything for him because he deserves it. I did all this without ever having a model for what a dad is supposed to be. I just asked myself what my parents would do and I did the opposite. And now, my son's teachers frequently talk about how intelligent and polite and happy my son is. It's all worth it. I'd do anything for him.

Any of you can do the same for your kids. Don't use the crap your fathers put on you as an excuse to perpetuate the cycle. Be a man and be a real dad.

...What?

Mine was never there either, but at least your mother didn't harp on about him to you all the time. My mom wouldn't shut the hell up about him, and always sent me to his side of the family during the summers (and sometimes, they'd come to where we were, too). It wasn't until I was about 16 and she sent me to HIM for a summer that she finally fucked off, because I openly declared that I wanted to murder him.

you got a biased version from a bitch he dumped

He died.

I have been nothing but kind to him my whole life I visit him every chance I get to show him how great of a son I am despite the shity father he is. The guilt eats at him constantly, he has cried in front of me 12 times once even on his knees begging for forgiveness and every time I say I forgive him. I love watching him suffer it's the only reason I even act remotely decent for him. The apology meant nothing because I heard it at least six dui's ago. He recently had a brush with death due to a valve failure in his heart, and was there every day by his bedside just in case he might keel over because I want the last thing he ever hears me say is exactly how much I hate him I talked him through this whole ordeal like a perfect son and it destroyed him inside and I so blessedly forgave him thinking the whole time of how sweet it would be when his last moments are filled with agony.