So I'm 19 and not 100% sure how periods work...

So I'm 19 and not 100% sure how periods work. (Thanks health class) but about a month ago I met up with a girl on tinder. Mainly oral and I then had sex with her for about 10 seconds until she asked to stop. Then I came 15 or so minutes later.

She just texted me a few minutes ago that her period is 4 days late. I'm scared. Does this mean my precum made her pregnant?

I feel like an idiot and am freaking out a little. Help me please.

We had sex on August 3rd. It's the 26th now and she said she hasn't had her period in the last 4 days. Does this info help?

Other urls found in this thread:

summitmedicalgroup.com/library/pediatric_health/hhg_period_late_or_missed/,
plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Missed or late periods happen for many reasons other than pregnancy. Common causes can range from hormonal imbalances to serious medical conditions."

Please anyone!

it's been 23 days since we had sex, but I don't know how long its been since her last period. She only knows my first name, and my snapchat. So I may be able to cut all ties.

Nevermind.. she asked where I worked. Fuck. What if she's a crazy bitch and wants to have a kid?

what was her body shape and how physically active is she?

dont be scared man, shes probably not pregnant, late periods are normal thing

Start to get worried after the six day mark, says here, summitmedicalgroup.com/library/pediatric_health/hhg_period_late_or_missed/, that five days is the minimum for a 'late' period.

Haha what the fuck, did you not use a condom?

In seriousness though, if you masturbated before you fucked her, your precum probably has a higher sperm count. If you pissed in between your last wank and the sex, then you have a higher chance of being ok.

But seriously periods can be missed for heaps of reasons. Doesn't mean she's pregnant. If she is usually fairly regular though, it could be cause for concern. Some girls have it on the dot same time each month, some girls can miss it for months and be super irregular.

She's a tinder slut, she could have fucked any number of guys days before/after you, got pregnant and is now trying to reel you in.

dude my wife has gone months without a period

for women there's so much shit that can throw a period off..

stress, hormones, weight, etc.

makes no sense to just presume pregnancy

give it a couple weeks then if no period take a preggo test

it will determine if her body is producing the hormone progesterone or w/e which is only produced in pregnancy

then you can decide to abort

>Honestly this.

>you can decide to abort

I have some bad news for you...

punching in the stomach may be illegal but only if you get caught

Background... I teach sex ed.
You essentially used the "withdrawal" method of contraception. It is unlikely that your pre-ejaculate had semen, unless you had recently masturbated. That said, it is certainly possible, though unlikely, that she is pregnant by you.
plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method

Or is she just happens to 'slip and fall' down some stairs, ya know what I'm sayin'?

I don't masturbate often, I cannot remember but I doubt I masturbated the same day or even the day before fucking her. I definitly piss every morning and didnt fap before seeing her.

6 days after what? I don't know her cycle.

She's a little chubby, cute face, but I wouldn't wife her, let alone date her for longer than a few weeks.

She said I was the only one (not that I believe her) but if she does declare herself as pregnant, she's not getting anything from me until a paternity test is taken.

She said she's been stressed out..

Okay, now she had been blowing me for like 10 minutes, then I fucked her for like 5seconds on her back, and got a solid 3-4 thrust in doggystyle til she asked to stop. Then we cuddled for 5 minutes, and then I blew a massive load (masturbated) onto my stomache, then I went to the bathroom and cleaned up.

ah fucking write the date, even use it as a diary voice shit were she says what day you had sex then with a fucking ultrasound you will find out if she is a filthy skank whore or you`re up for life.

I have text messages of the day I met and fucked her. August third around 2pm.

do this faggot !!
been in the same place I always write the date I fuck and ultrasound.
fucking noobs this days

the odds of precum making her preggo are extremely low

its technically possible but if you didnt nut in her there's little to worry about

Reminder it's your right to get a paternity test. If she fights it skip town.

Especially since I was only in for a few seconds too right?

place it in a usb or something you will be fine.
sometimes they get it for attention it is something weird girls do.
They are so fucked up they sometimes get psychological pregnancies, how the fuck do they do that im not sure don`t worry probably a false flag from her.
Chill

so its been like 3 weeks???

its not possible for cum to survive in her for 20+ days

if she got preggo and the last time you did her was on the 3rd then she would have had to get preggo within a few days of that

so... around now or a week from now if still no period then have her take a pee stick test

and if she gets a positive result, as another user said, an ultrasound will better narrow shit down (it's an anatomical scan around 17-20 weeks)

also user the reason to wait a few weeks before taking a test is the progesterone hormone doesn't reach high levels until a month or two in.. easier to get false negatives

but rest assured false positives are almost impossible presuming she took the pee stick test instead of someone else

My girl was literally a month late then got the biggest period of her life. Were both 23 and we were scarred AF. Basically don't really trip till 2-4 WEEKS late. Not days

The fuck yeah im the same ultrasound guy, nothing to worry about she should get a preggo test OP has the date, get an ultrasound it can`t be possible because of the date he fucked her.
Bitches will hate OP oh he is so cruel but that baby aint his if he does not match with the ultrasound date he fucked her.
He could buy the preggo test it is like 15 bucks I had been almost cucked since I was like 16 years old so I know my shit.

Okay sweet. I hope she isn't pregnant. I barely know her and I lost my virginity to her (She doesn't know) I'm gunna be pissed if this shit happens the first time I stick my dick in something.

Not OP, but curious. The ultrasound will know the exact date OP fucked her? So like it will say, OP's tinder thot, you had sex on the 8th, anyone you fucked that day is probably the father.. Then OP will know that he didn't fuck her on the 8th, he's clear!

Right?

Her stressing about it could also make her late. So try to keep her calm

at least you know you both are fertile as fuck, especially you if you got her pregnant from precum

a dude I went to high school with nutted in his wife all the time for like a decade or so and never got his wife pregnant

prob too much partying and drugs

What your best option is to avoid her, say to take a preggo test, then an ultrasound to see how many weeks because you wrote down the date you had sex because she was your first.
And would be lucky to be a parent she will probably run away.

Fuck that, I'm not talking to her.

---

So if she hasn't had her period in 23+ days.. did I fuck her in the window that she's less likely to get pregnant?

Like isnt there a certain day where you have a high chance of making her pregnant? If she hasn't had a period since (or before) august 3rd.. well I don't know, does that help?

it wouldn't be wise to take an ultrasound until ~ 8 weeks past a missed period, and no later than 3 or 4 months

It's pretty statistically unlikely, but not impossible. If dubs she's pregnant and you're the father.

Dub thread?

If get, then OP is a father, and his baby will have down syndrome!

fake & gay

it's all about the egg... her period doesn't mean shit many women ovulate at different times from their period

best way to tell if a woman is ovulating is if you're eating her pussy or fingering it and you notice a bit of white mucous-like substance... that's the shit that helps the sperm reach the egg

if dubs, she isn't pregnant, BUT he got some sort of STD.

and it only appears when ovulating

Yeah it is an old but effective trick he fucks her today, then turns out that in the ultrasound she is 5 weeks pregnant.
so he fucked her a month ago then in the ultrasound it says 5 weeks.
simple as that not sure why school doesn`t teach that but a person I know told me that.
and it is true.

Stop this shit. Fuck you guys.

Beleive what you want. I just want help/advice.

I didn't eat her out, I met this slut on tinder...

I guess it's the waiting game for me now then..

Any idea how much child support could be?

why meet a chick on tinder and not use a jimmy hat.. fucking cray?

A week is a large frame of time though.

I don't know. I was a virgin and didn't have a condom. I didn't know I would be fucking her, I just wanted to hangout with a real girl. I really wanted to lose my virginity.

the 3d kind seems safe, he should probably go for the pregnancy test first.

Scared to find out the truth? Dubs don't lie. Especially these dubs. She's pregnant. You're the father. Because you doubt dubs, it'll be twins.

faggot detected

If dubs get then OP's not the father, but instead YOU will hurt yourself tomorrow.

Just relax OP write the date down chill, make her take the prego text as I said above, then the ultrasound.
It is better to waste probably a 100 dls than over 10,000 next time use a fucking condom.

well then since ive mad like 10 posts in this thread ill sum up my thoughts and suggestions before leaving the thread to that dubs faggot

- don't fuck her anymore, make her take a test
- also make sure you see the test yourself
- get an ultrasound asap if she gets positive test to determine age -- can also do paternity test, the latter is more expensive

- women miss periods fairly often so it shouldn't be a shock that she missed it, happens for far more various reasons besides pregnancy

- she would have had to get pregnant the 3rd to 6th for it to have a chance of being yours

Precum only drabbles out so you can't knock someone up with it.
You have to shoot your load inside her so that the sperm have a chance of reaching the eggcell (not native english speaker so the term may vary)
If she's pregnant always! demand a fathers test (it's your right man). You'll prob. find out she had sex with someone else who did the deed.

Btw. a friend of mine lived this terror for 6 weeks before period came again

If she's 4 days late and it was 23 days ago sounds like she has a short cycle
But you could have banged her around the sweet spot where she could get knocked up in the middle of her cycle
But
BUT
Girls periods are fucking weird some times for no reason at all they can be a week or 2 late my girlfriend has these cycles that last anywhere from 28 to 37 days and there been a couple times where she has been a week and a half late and we've had sex without a condom
Just don't stress it to much making her worry could further delay her period
Just use a condom nigga I don't even cum in my girlfriend with a condom on anymore cause I don't even want that risk
Also with precum it's a very very slight chance but it has happened before

I can't make her do shit. I asked her to tkae a test to be sure, and she said "I just know I'm not" Then why the fuck was I being bothered in the first place? Also what's a dls?

When you say miss a period, do you mean its late, or just doesnt come at all for the month?

What if I have a pretty long penis?

Thanks for the advice. I'm just going to forget all of it for now. If she's pregnant, then I'll tell her straight. I'm not being there for her, she should abort it. If she makes me pay child support then I will, but it will be a shitty life for her and the child.

How much do ultrasounds cost? When should I tell her to have one? Also thanks for all of the advice.

>What if I have a pretty long penis?

doesn't matter, a tiny dick can easily get a woman pregnant

sperm travels up that white shit women eek out that is an essential pathway for the sperm to go

that only comes about when she is ovulating..

if she isn't ovulating that pathway wont be there and your sperm will be trying to push through a less wet, and more acidic vagina.. easy death for them

If she dosent want to back out and have an abortion you can always put it up for adoption there are literally thousands of couple out there that can't have children that would kill for a newborn baby

i dunno user depends on where you are, google would be a better answer

for some it might be free, or if they live in the US and have insurance still might cost nothing

out of pocket.. like I said varies, wife and I had a 3d ultrasound done on our daughter because her anatomical scan didn't reveal gender so we wanted to be sure and had one done around 25 weeks in out of pocket, was like $150

I'm not her, but if I were a woman, why the fuck would I carry a baby for 9 months and have all these complications, just to get rid of it? when I could have easily had an abortion or taken a pill?

If I carry something for 9 monthes and for a connection with this thing, this thing that has been feeding off my life force for nearly a year, I'm gunna keep it and make sure it grows up.

oh yes, also $150 canadian dollars

So like $25 real dollars?

24 karat dollars?

Then just lose contact with her, easy as pie.
No just stay away from her lose contact with her just cut it off no hi no hey nothing, im trying to save your future here, just cut off all contact with her or be like im busy stuff like that.
unless you want to become a dad your choice im gonna go take a nap now hope it all fixes itself up Blessings

agreed

hire a hitman

she needs to die

But she's knows where I work. I'm afraid this bitch will show up to my job. She's not a nigger though, so I doubt she would make a scene, but still.

My gf didnt have her period for like 2 months because she started lax practice and the change in excersize did it. So make her take a test...

Jesus Christ I am glad I'm not you buddy.

lol she probably pregnant, but have her take a test just to be sure. Ur fucked bro

kek

Yeah, wear a condom if you ever are lucky enough to lose your virginity.

I'll try to make her take a test, but it's not fair that I can't for her to take one.

If she is pregnant, then it is your fault.

All keks aside, get a job and prepare for child support. It doesn't matter if you skip states or move because they can find you. That shit is court ordered and warrants can be issued for child support.

I don't really think you understand how serious putting your cock in a pussy is friendo, but you will find out. If I were you, id start praying that she just has some hormone issue.

Had a similar thing but not a tinder hook up, was a friend. We were both drunk, had sex, 1 off thing. She was late and stared freaking out, me too. Ended up she had appendicitis and it fucked her cycle up or something.

>Yeah, wear a condom if you ever are lucky enough to lose your virginity.

Kek. Typical passive aggressive sideways attack.

>Ohhh I sure got that little faggot virgin
>Hehe fucking virgin lol my bitch is pregnant
>I can't pay for the fucking thing but HAH! I LOST MY VIRGINITY
>fucking virgin loser hehehehheeeee

I'll have you know, I'm not a virgin, and I don't have some stupid chubby bitch coming after me for baby funds. Faggot. Enjoy your shit life.

Realistically why would she want to keep the baby? Wouldn't being a single mother at 18-20 years old suck? Knowing your life is over and you won't be free until you're 40 years old?

lol @ 3-4 thrusts.

she is not pregnant and if she is, it is definitely not yours.

No. Women are a tad bit more different in that area. I'm not saying they don't get abortions, they do, but women have more of an emotional investment in a child.

Also, you don't know this bitch's state of mind. She could think the fucking thing is a spontaneous blessing. Or she could think it's a curse. Either way, lol for no condom.

OP.. if she's okay with fucking you (Whom can't be super attractive since you were a 19 year old virgin and post on Sup Forums) the first day she met you (Off tinder at that)

Then rest assured SHE IS FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE.. PROBABLY A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE!

Please, the last thing on your mind should be a baby.. but should be whether or not you have HIV or something.

>Whom can't be super attractive since you were a 19 year old virgin and post on Sup Forums
C'mon man. I know you're taking a stab at OP, but I felt that one.