Are there any shows similar to a The Might boosh? I really enjoy the style and the comedy is also refreshing

Are there any shows similar to a The Might boosh? I really enjoy the style and the comedy is also refreshing.

>also: favorite characters/ lines/ episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWmNTtJ-OPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=CWmNTtJ-OPI
Noel fielding summed up

Mighty Boosh had actually funny character comedy that wasn't just lolrandom, although I suspect that was the other guy's influence.

Julian Barratt carried this show, Noel Fielding is a hack

this. noel fielding's luxury comedy made it painfully clear

League of Gentlemen is much darker, and less musical, but still packs a lot of wackiness.

Fav song: Spider Lovin'
Fav character: Spirit of Jazz
Fav episode: Nightmare of Milky Joe

It's the truth but also very obvious and sort of the point of his projects- it's just him opening up the box and being himself in the moment and people enjoy the novelty of his brain.

Noel contributed the overall style of the show, all of it was his art.

I saw Noel's live show in LA this year, it was fantastic. Check out Luxury Comedy

I'm not sure if Snuff Box is as close to what you want, but it's a really enjoyable show and has some of the same actors.

ECKSKOOD BEEF

IM OLD GREGG

SPOOKY SPOOKY SPOOKY SPOOKY MONKEY SITTING IN MY FLAT HE'S A PRIMATE JUNKIE OOOOOH OOOOOOH AAAAAAH

literally 16 starter kit show

snuff box
nathan barley
garth marenghi's darkplace

I agree that Julian was stronger, but I think they worked really well together and The Mighty Boosh is what we get when they're combined. I don't think it's fair to say that one carried the show over the other.

Glam Metal Detectives

Second series of Danger 5. (First series is also great, but is more of straight parody)

Head Artist and head writer are a common duo, like venture bros.

Why has Julian barratt dine jack shit since Boosh ended? Great actor. Great for his 10 seconds in field in england

I hear eating lead paint chips is like watching that show

Was he the commander on top of the horse who dies right at the start of the movie?

Check out flowers M8

Your ears MUST be so smart Chaya dingus

Wada ya mean space cowboy?

Sorry, meant to thank the guys in the big cite block.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Danger 5's second season is the best i can think of

i love everything matt berry has been in, after IT crowd i went on a binge and devoured darkplace, snuff box, toast of london, all of which was fantastic

mighty boosh was the only show that i couldn't watch because of how reddit it was

The Goodies

I'll have to check out Noel's show, but I thought this was the case.

This.

The Young Ones has a similar thing going on