Five me a reason to live /b.

Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/philoopa/water
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How it feels to
>Five me a reason to live

cause i dont want u to be dead

I am not attractive, I am socially awkward and at 32 I have had two wives and 4 kids. If I can do it anyone can. Just be chill and don't let assholes win.

your parents' lives would spin out of control

Something is better than nothing

I do the same, but Its because I have anger issues.

Give me your reson why you want to be dead. What happened?

Go exploring an find that reason for yourself user
youtube.com/user/TheProperPeople
Go get

Find a bitch to take out your anger at

if youre gonna do yourself in at least show us your dick first

Im bad luck no matter where i go or talk to

Dont think my parents really care

Being suicidal doesnt mean i dont have my pride.

Im already kinda verbally abusive to my gf. She can be a ditz at times though and just gets under my skin. Also find when I get mad I need to start cleaning my room. Even though I still dont like lashing out.

Oh look another dick hungry slut hypnotized by the D
>what you haven't gotten any in awhile?

no i just want the satisfaction of getting some sad person to show us their privates because im a sick bastard

just sounds to me like another d crazy individual who is lusting for the D

Waste

Nice quints

I care

leave things better than you found them. This is easier the more fucked up your life is. If you don't think you can make a difference, you are wrong

Everyone that i like always ends up leaving me.

Meaning has no meaning itself. It's just a construct of the human mind.

Therefore, the meaning of life is whatever you assign it. So, assign it a meaning and go have fun!

Heres a reason not to live OP,
PS.
Periscope the shit

Check'd

But we will always be here

Here's one.

Sack up you piece of shit. There are more important things, even to you, than getting your fucking end wet. Maybe if you got out more and pretended like you had a life, you'd have someone else sharing theirs with you. I wouldn't want some whiny cunt hanging off me, neither do girls.

There will always be someone here to slowly wither away with you here and if they may die before another will take their place for we all wait for the time to come

Nice 5

>be me
>Just turned 17
> Not b8.gif
>Doing bad in highschool
>No motivation to do good
> Like this girl for 3 years now
> 10/10 qt3.14 gamer gril
> Told her.jpg
> Doesn't do irl relationships because of horrible anxiety and parents are strict about dating
>"you would be the perfect boyfriend user"
>Asks her a couple months after she told me no
> discuss solutions to her anxiety and that i can help, tell her that her parents love me and would be okay with us dating
>Suggest that we can treat it like an online relationship until we're both ready for an irl one
> Would be my first irl gf
> "After highschool if im not in a serious online relationship then maybe we can try user"
>Be sad because 2 years away for her and thats the only thing that can keep me relativity happy now
>I Wait.png

You have no responsibilities and are fearless. You have already accepted the banality of this life.

You are now capable of doing anything you want.

You got any hobbies? try getting involved with people who have similar interests as you

I ran into my ex tonight, she cheated on me multiple times before I got sick of her shit and left her. I shouldn't have even talked to her after what she did to me, but instead I broke, i loved her so much. I kissed her and we made plans to catch up

Why am I such a spineless sack of shit, I made it four months of not crawling back but when I saw her in person, I broke. Why do I still love her, I've dated 3 girls since, I should be over it but, I'm not

if anyone ever asks me who saved you from killing yourself id send a big shoutout to all the anons here thanks guys u saved a life

life shouldn't exist read james holme's diary

this one always gets the tears flowing like an old steamtrain.
rip Paco

you serious guy? move on that hoe is playing games with you and is getting filled with cum as we speak.

>youre not a nigger
>youre not a nigger
>youre not a nigger
>youre not a nigger
>youre not a nigger

ahahaha

he said behind a computer screen

cuck
stop it

lol

hey man, not cool
Please tone down on the racism.

you're on Sup Forums

stfu

no

Nice 6

This is the only reality we know. There is no meaning, and yet there is no lack of meaning. Whatever excites the chemicals in your brain the most long lastingly and effectively is your meaning. I like to think that humanity has two goals
>the ability to sustain eternal life
>the ability to reverse entropy and avoid the inevitable heat death of our universe
OP we are all so small that what you specifically does not matter, you are free in your pursuits
Its important that humanity eventual does solve our universe's core problems, and maybe you could help the group stride towards those goals
Keep on livin it up buddy

hey man, just cool your jets ok. im not looking to make enemies here, we are all just here to have a good time and post memes, alright?

Listen to my tunes
soundcloud.com/philoopa/water

Congrats, you've discovered the universal futility of living. Now go seek a purpose. Once a human is freed from the distractions of society and is far past childhood, you kind of become like a Meeseeks from Rick and Morty. You need a purpose, or else you simply will not have one. So go fall in love, or commit a crime and run from it, or build up a little name for yourself, or seek enlightenment. Literally just do anything but sit there. Even if sitting there and playing games and shit posting becomes the purpose.

Pic related, a quick guide to set you up if you want to seek enlightenment but don't I will where to start. Enlightenment isn't truly enlightenment or reaching the truth, but more so indulging in self determined pseudointellectualism.

Fuck, now I'm hopping out the window.

hey bro, just take a second and chill, alright? racism and hate is not cool, you are never gonna make new friends acting like that.

Not OP, but your stuff ain't bad. I don't have an account to do whatever the fuck the uprating system on soundcloud is, but I'll definitely be following.

I am concern.

AND THE QUINTS OF TRUTH

TELLS ME A DIFFERENT STORY

hey bro, glad you finally cooled your jets. How ya doing kiddo? And luck with the ladies?

1)You haven't even tried to hijack an airplane

2-5 are the same as 1

Be strong, comrade. The pussy is the women's greatest weapon

make it longer, even if that means repeating it

That cat's shirt isn't even real.

Gg

Thanks user it's the only thing that keeps me going besides hydration

Hey bro, ive been giving you the benefit of the doubt. But then you gotta go and pull a racist stunt like this, wow just wow. Pull something racist like this again and unfortunately i will be forced to report you, alright?
i know you don't mean the things you are posting, and i would hate to see a cool guy like you be banned by the mods, ok bro?

>make it longer, even if that means repeating it
>>>
>Anonymous 08/26/16(Fri)10:00:51 No.701204053 ▶
> (You)
> That cat's shirt isn't even real.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/26/16(Fri)10:02:27 No.701204190 ▶
>
> Gg
>
> Thanks user it's the only thing that keeps me going besides hydration
>>>
>Anonymous 08/26/16(Fri)10:02:37 No.701204209 ▶
>File: 1472193773611.jpg (49 KB, 500x667)

Hey bro, please dont post a picture of Adolf Hitler,, alright. That could offend some people, and you wouldn't want that. I know you a better guy then that.

money
power
fame
love
satan

You ever scratch that itch u get on your balls from time to time? Yeah, you'll never experience that again if u kys

Second season of my hero academia

SIEG HEIL

Hey bros, violence and racism is never the answer, not ever, alright? So just cool your jets and lets just get back to posting racism free meme's, is that cool bros?
Now i know you guys mean well, but some things are just not cool, so cool your jets and lets just have some fun

What a dumb picture

I don't want you to die, if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you bud