Ask someone who can fit their entire fist in their ass anything

ask someone who can fit their entire fist in their ass anything

why do you stop there?

only my ass is flexible, not my spine
if I found a qt with thin arms maybe I could get more in me

also I love hot kinky jo she is my absolute idol, I love her weird adventurous style and lack of sexuality

What is the purpose of going past a size big enough to hit the good spots?

training for the olympics.

Does it make shitting a problem?

Umm, well, firstly...m/f?

How deep?
You like it?

once you take the fist out, it's a lot easier to shit.

Only your fist? shit i have an XL crackers bad dragon dildo that i can fit in my ass.

get on my level

pics or it didn't happen.

The boys at Sesame Street must be getting desperate.

the more pressure the better through my ass to my g spot

it's only been 30 minutes since i fisted myself and i can't put a finger in there without pain. the muscle contracts fairly quickly

dont have any of it in use but here, i also have a large tucker.

buy me one, user

ah being that young and unburdened again

shit no, theyre expensive as fuuuuuuuuck.

heres the tucker.

use it

You could sell some of them and buy some fucking cleaning utensils.

you can buy second-hand ones from Bad Dragon. i guess they're from customers who bought them and either couldn't get them in, or whose asses were so loose they didn't feel anything.

i'm a transgender man, so I look like a dude but I have a vagina. I don't really use it for anything though. My chest is kinda puffy but I'm going to get surgery.

show pussy

my computer desk is my work desk, and i use the ashes for texturing clay when i sculpt.

i want to, but room mates are asleep and i can get pretty loud.

I know, I want one really badly
I wish I could find an internet sugar daddy I could cam for until he bought me one (and honestly if he bought me a bad dragon dildo I would keep camming for him all the time)

abandon thread

I'm a broke ass college student

>ass
>g spot
Some might say YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

you would be surprised who would be willing to do that, the one on the right, the small bumblehooves one was bought for me for that reason. but it was a one time thing.

No seriosuly, through the wall of the rectum i get much better stimulation of my g spot.
I don't like the way my vagina feels but I love bending over and having the dildo press down on my g spot

where did you find him?

Deviantart tbh.

Do you use second dildo in vag, or what?

fuck, i should post my erotic art there and see what happens

No I never fuck my vagina anymore
I used to be able to, but I got on testosterone and it shrunk so it bleeds everytime, so I left it alone, lol

could be. freaks everywhere on DA.

i-is that normal? I feel like I've read enough about people transitioning and effects of hormones that I would've heard of it, but this is the first I've heard of that being a thing that testosterone can do to a vagina. I know there's supposed to be less moisture due to atrophy from lack of estrogen, but nothing like that.

thats fucking nothing, you can ball your fist in your ass easily, wrists arent thick at all. come back with something more impressive fam.

well i mean, it probably wasn't that big of a deal for most trans dudes, but I play hard and after a fisting session i was actively bleeding for a few minutes, which was kinda stressfl

buy me a dragon dildo help me live my dream

> trans man who hits his gspot through his ass
> dragon dildo pro with nasty desk consults aspiring gay student how to find sugardaddies on art community site to buy used anal dildos

/thread

just another day in the neigh/b/orhood