How to get nudes tutorial. I have a method that works on most girls. Work's best on Snapchat. Anyone interested

How to get nudes tutorial. I have a method that works on most girls. Work's best on Snapchat. Anyone interested.

Snapchat works best for me because I like to get full body with face.

Continue...

go on

First thing, is your target. I like to target girls that look insecure but are still 10/10 at least body.

It can work on any girl but obviously the more confidence they have the longer it will take.

Once you have your target, they have to find you attractive whether you are or not. You can use a fake pic.

Wow OP you're a fucking genius. You're telling me it's easier to get nudes from insecure girls?

We have ourselves a fucking prophet in here.

Get to talk to them on whatever platform, facebook, kik, etc. Ask them if they have Snapchat. Add them. Once added since if they will voice chat, snapchat has a voice chat feature.

Once they have agreed to voice chat. Talk to them get them to like, just be yourself.

Tell them they are pretty. After a few minutes of doing this. You can do two things. You can ask to see them on video or you can ask them if they can take a full body pic real fast. Once you get them to do one or the other. Ask if you can take one more just for you without clothes and say "I wont screenshot promise on my life" They will either say no or something else. If you want you can sometimes convince them to still do it on video chat. Sometimes in pics. I can usually tell who will not do it based on there answers. If they seem unsure about you can most likely get nudes from them.

OPs method
>find a mildly cute insecure cumdumpster
>be nice
>pretend you arnt a fat pimple face neckbeard
>????
>get nudes

If they said no, be like just take it for 2 or 3 seconds. Sometimes they will agree. If they still say no, say ok fine just one second then. If they still say no, just be like do you still wanna talk. A lot of times they will say yes. If they say yes you will probably get nudes.. Then be like ok take the pic then, and ill call you back or something like that.. Once you get them to take one nude. You can get pretty much whatever you want in that time frame. I find that its best to do this as soon as you meet them. If you cant get nudes from them within the first day move on. Unless there are clear signs that you can.

OPs method
>find a mildly cute insecure cumdumpster's snapchat
>be nice/yourself
>use fake pics
>voice chat and ask for nudes
>get nudes???*

I have standards I only do this on 8-10's. I just target insecure girls that are hot. But I have gotten nudes from 10/10 with much confidence. It was hard but I did many times. It just takes a lot of work. But I have a secret that I can't release.

>secret
Pretending to be a guy with a big dick because his micro penis wont cut it

then why the fuck are you posting cunt?

I have never had to send any dick pics. And I won't most girls I have encountered don't want to see that shit anyway.

Because this all the info you need, my secret does not apply to 99%

its doesnt apply to the vast majority but its worth protecting?

Yes. I have my reasons. Just forget I said that lmao. Just umm have fun. The biggest thing is trust, if they can trust you, and find you attractive, and you made them laugh, you have a high chance of getting from them.

Send Therealkey your cocks.
I need them all,
do it asap,
you might get nudes

im not gonna end up on a creep site am i?

Oh yeah, Az Screen Recorder is your friend.