>9000mg of depakote

Will this kill me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure will!

Hopefully.

gehe don't do it

You positive it won't just fuck up my stomach?

I either want to go to bed or fuckin die, not just wake up with horrible stomach pain and a headache in like 24 hours.

Goodnight sweet prince.

down it with some cheap scotch, u gon get fxked uppppp

you wont do it, faggot

I do not have that available.

Also dubs decides the note I write

just write some gay shit like i fucked the neighbors dog so fuck you

I took the seroquel 100s already, I'm about to take the 50s. These will put me to sleep before any pain kicks in, hopefully.

Write "im killing myself becouse niggers tongued my anus"

roll. to my dear wife helen i must inform you that i am gay tell our children that i never loved them.

p.s. What was Malcolm X real last name.
p.p.s. if you find out just put a note on my grave i assume ill see it
p.p.p.s. if you leave the noted folded i swear to god bitch ill haunt your ass

Wow you are doing it. What does it feel knowing you are going to die?

Just take them all, fam.

See you on the other side

if you just pop pill after pill really fast and dont live with anyone, you should be fine if you're trying to die. just make sure nobody can find you and then you wake up the next morning with your stomach pumped and your efforts worthless lmao

BOY HE DID IT

winrar

Last pussy OP will see before he immigrates to the other side.

deliver before die

Not as good as the pussy I got last night.

Thanks for taking that from me, dick.

Nvm got quads

Also PROOF

AND HE GETS DUBS

IM SUCH A FUCKIN BOSS YO IM THE BEST OP EVER!

thanx for makin this the best suicide evar Sup Forums!

why you dont Stream???

Take a clear photo faggot

Nah.

I'm dyin anyway so i no care

How much do you weigh?

That Seroquel won't do shit. The lowest reported dose associated with coma has been in a patient who took 5000 mg and had a full recovery within 3 days. The LD50 rating of Seroquel in rats is >500 mg/kg. So do some quick math to figure out how much you'd need to kill yourself.

There's been no reported deaths of anyone who took Strattera and the LD50 in rats is >300 mg/kg. Again, do some quick math.

It's pointless to use pills, find a better way OP.

Also for Depakote the LD50 in rats is 670 mg/kg. Do some math, figure out how much you need or find a better way of killing yourself, you don't have access to a gun consider getting hit by a train.

Drug interactions, especially at off label dosages, are difficult to predict. I'm going to bet you'll get extremely tired, wake up groggy and in sever gastrointestinal distress. As an EMT I have dealt with a lot of SI (suicidal ideation), and I can tell you from countless patients that it is far better to get help voluntarily. OP I'm sorry that your in a difficult situation, but this won't help. I don't know your story or what you're going through, however there are a number of resources you can always turn to. If nothing else you can always call the Suicide Lifeline (800) 273-8255. Stay strong

quads faggot

this guy I respect

when he do his plan he will puke as hell and feel sick for a few day, with this meds dying is not possible but a shoot in the skull maybe helpful

Exactly my point, medication hardly ever works and OP is just doomed to fail.

Won't kill you.
Try a gun or a noose.

I have a suicide try with 8500 seroquel and im alive.

OP my best friend killed himself with Seroquel. All I have to say to you is that someone loves you. It may not feel that way right now. It may almost never feel like that, but someone truly does love you, someone will be devastated by losing you, someone will spend every day of the rest of their life missing you. It you've already taken a lethal dose, please seek medical attention. In killing yourself, you're going to kill a piece of sometime that loves you. Maybe even someone you love yourself.

what happened

>"but a shoot in the skull maybe helpful"

So a lot of suicide attempts are made by people putting a handgun to their sphenoid (temple). Tragically this usually results in the bullet traveling through both orbitals while never entering the cranial vault (i.e. they blow their eyes out of their sockets, but are otherwise okay). Now they get to add being completely blind to their list of problems.

Living is hard and painful, but chances are circumstances will improve if you give it time and effort. Turns out dying is also difficult and also extremely painful, yet with no upside. If you ask me it's better to work through challenges than trying to escape them. This is never easy (in fact it likely seems hopeless at this point) but it is worth the effort. I've seen dark times, but they have always turned out to be temporary.

Yeah I've OD on lithium and seroqual combo. Sero to put me under, lithium to kill me. Fell asleep quick but the stomach pains were enough to wake me up, and then I started throwing up. Decided to call it at that point, did not want to be awake for my system shutdown and called an ambulance.

Slept for three days in ICU while they pumped me full of saline and potassium, another 7 days in general under observation before discharged.

Cons: May wake up before death
Pros: Best fucking sleep you will ever have

what did you tell them that happened?

You don't belong here.

I'm sorry user.

I doubt it buddy. I know a guy who ate a fresh script of depakote, at least 60 of those fucking horse pills, and just got locked back up in psyche for a few months.

oh com'n people..

he doesn't even have a beard
and with the photo he seeking for desperate attention
he is too young to really know if he want to continue or not.
Someone deliver to the FBI or a relevant service..

It would be easy to stop him.

No, pills suck. Find a better way to kill yourself.

FYI, people that want to kill themselves don't give a shit if someone loves them. So telling them that is pointless. Makes them feel guilty and more suicidal if anything.

The truth, attempted suicide. Not like I could tell them I mistook my Medes for a family size bag of m&ms and poured myself a bowl of them.

If you're worried about being judged, in emergency they will strip your clothes off and a nurse will put a catheter in. The Dr will decide what to do with you, depending on your toxicity you may need dialysis, otherwise they'll stick a cannula in and flush you out. You're only seen as problems to be solved in emergency so don't expect much bed manners. Just close your eyes and let them work.

ICU nurses are generally nice, you may also be visited by a pshyc nurse working under a psychiatrist who will ask questions. Just be honest, they're not there to judge.

General is the hard part. You will be placed in a ward with 4+ other beds who will overhear nurses talk about your history. This is also the time when friends and family visit which can be awkward. It's also fucking boring.

OP don't kill yourself!!

Until you have a gun. Shotgun is probably the best bet. Otherwise just a handgun, but something bigger than a .22. Place it under your chin and angle it backwards slightly pointing towards the back of the top of your head. Pull trigger and collect your winnings.

Faggots like you are the only reason I DON'T kill myself. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me with such a well thought out and insightful message though. Let me return the favor:
Haha I'm so edgy I'm gonna tell this guy to kill himself that will show him!!!1!!1!

You're a real man, user.

You do it.

SOMEONE RESPECT THE FUCKING TRIPS .
OP YOU TOO.

also, do you want to kill yourself
because you can't handle people around you/ you hate them all?
pack your stuff and leave.
go to another country
work for your food, go to shitty situations so you can appreciate more the little things that you have now as facts.

don't be such a stupido.
and have a little ego inside you, are you so fucking weak to end your life?
are u think you are the only one with hard shit?|

well, i don't even know how to do it.

Anything really bad come from doing it? Also what did people that know you say?

Man, waking up after a failed attempt is the most awkward shit I can imagine. It's why I'd never take pills, way too much friends/family can do to help you out. At the very least, refine it so you have something small that does a lot of damage.

But, yeah. Post-attempted suicide is a shit ride.

I had hand tremors for a few months after, and I had to disclose because I hold a medical license (RN). My friends didn't really bring it up, I think they were more scared of talking about it than I was. Really it's up to you to decide who knows, as an adult. You could go through that whole process without anybody you know knowing about it. If that part worries you, just don't tell anybody.

Other than that, life goes on. Nothing bad came of it, but nothing good either.

Holy fuck you gonna die

... wait, is this pasta?

how bad was the pain out of 1-10

c'mon dude man dont give up on life man dude

Kek

If you wanna kill yourself at least do it right: youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE

Kind of reminds me of Bones just more shit.

Easy 9. Pain bad enough that I couldn't move and cause panic, paramedics had to lift me off the floor. Dry heaving mucus, med paste and bile after my stomach had emptied. Would not recommend.

Not good advise. These MOIs are (in rare instances) survivable. Even if you only live for a few hours, what a horrible way to go. I've overheard stories from other units of pts blowing off their entire face with a shot gun, and still living a while (able too still stand and walk when EMS arrives on scene).

Best advice is to never attempt suicide, get help instead. That said, aiming for the "back of the top of your head" is not preferable. If the pons (part of the brain that sits right above the spinal cord) is severed, complete unconsciousness is immediate and a quick death is guaranteed. This the optimal placement is in the mouth as this will help ensure lineament with vital structures like the pons, brainstem, and cerebellum.

OP snort all the seroquel
So it works together faster