Hey Sup Forums. I need someone real bad right now

Hey Sup Forums. I need someone real bad right now
>be me. Go on vacation
>this could be good
>been talking with depressed friend to help her out. It takes up a lot of time but I care for her
>she was raped and I want to help her through her depression
>parents for some reason don't like this and want me to spend time with them or some shit
>they never cared for me or gave me much attention so fuck that
>I still do the most I can to be a good kid around them. Talk and don't spend time on my phone when we leave the hotel
>fast forward a couple days
>finally out of cramped hotel
>today
>go shopping and get back to the house we renting
>go upstairs and start messaging depressed friend
>not much happened till tonite
>mom comes up to me and rages at me for being a shitty child and not being a good person and that I'll have no friends
>dad goes outside and says that was bad of her
>we talk and he says to stop talking to depressed friend and get my shit together
>she was the only friend I had
>mfw I realize I'm the reason my parents fight and I'm the reason there is unhappiness in this family
I want to die or run away Sup Forums. We are cutting the vacation short and coming home tomorrow. What should I do?
I'm currently trying to keep it together

Other urls found in this thread:

sayat.me/whitenightmantle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just realise that they are humans too. You just got some shitty emotional abusive parents.

I really can't show you the difference of life once you move out until you do it yourself. Avoid them if need be as much as possible, life really does get better once you move out.

Man fuck your parents. For the love of God keep talking to depressed chick

Be assertive with your parents, stand up for your self and what you believe in (unless they will physically harm you)

They don't give a fuck what I care for. This also isn't the first time an episode like this happened.

why in the fucking fuck do they not want you to talk to your friend?

Because they say "you should love yourself before others will love you" and that she's taking up too much time on the vacation and that she needs to sort this out herself. Just dumb shit

Any perticular reason they were set off like this

I don't even know. My mom has been unemployed the last few months and been doing jack shit yet bitches when she does stuff around the house. But this time there isn't any fucking reason. I wish I could tell ya bud

If you're financially dependent on them then tough shit. If you want control over your own life then get in charge of your own life; get a job, move out.

My parents were fucked in the head, childhood was fucked and I hold a lot of resent. However, I moved out at 19 and can now pretend to tolerate their presence for the 2-4 hours I see them on holidays and birthdays.

TL;DR: Grow up.

I plan on getting a job once I get back into town and moving into a shitty motel or something until I can move up. It'll be hard with my grade 12 year but I don't want to spend any more time with them. I just wish I had a normal life, but I guess that's too much to ask for

Has your mom been treated for depression or things like that

Dude. Your parents are responsible for their own shit.
You are the reason they are fighting? Bullshit. Their reason is that they are not capable of dealing wih their shit.
Get up. You are worthy. And especially since you're not trying to do harm, you're not doing anything wrong.
Yes, we all make mistakes. Sometimes really bad ones.
But DUDE, don't start carrying other people's weights. Do whatever seems right for you. If it was a bad decision... that sucks, but that's how life is. Nobody gets it right the first time. Actually, we humans often don't get things right after the hundreth time.
Let them sort out their own shit. Focus on your own stuff.

Nope. A while back she had to go on steroids and it kinda plumped her up, actual health shit not overeating, but I started getting into shape about a month or two ago and I think that a lot of anger and jelosy is in the fact that I'm trying to lose weight and she thinks she's fat or some shit. This family is fucked. My dad literally just said that to me and we both we both just shook our heads.

This thread is gonna die soon. Thanks for those of you who gave your word and support. My birthday is in 2 weeks and maybe something can happen then. Whether it be a 9mm to the dome or some shit wish me luck

Could you describe your mother as some one who "as soon as you came out of the womb she has been abusive" or is this relatively new

Ok before I go
It's not your fault

I dunno if I could call her abusive. But she's emotionally unstable like most women. She just lashed out at me the worst I can really think and it hit hard. I've been depressed the last month and this just pushed me over the edge. So I guess we'll see where I land

Alright. But whatever you do, before killing yourself try a sufficient dose of acid, shrooms or dmt.
Preferably in nature with a second, but sober, person you can trust.

Wishing you all the best user.

Stop replying you faggots this is an 18+ board for one. For two no advice you can give him will help. He needs to man up and figure his shit out himself.

How do your parents even know you message her?

>For the love of God keep talking to depressed chick

Seconding this. Not only is she the only friend you have (and apparently the only person period since your family is shit) but I've been her before, where I had nobody except one person who was there for me to keep me from wishing I were dead.

Well with the information I've gotten your mother is just crazy that's all I can say.
Your father however seems rational enough to talk it out with maybe bring up some of the points you gave here

Tell your parents to shut their fucks up and that you won't let a friend down in times of need?

It should be a non issue to them.

OP here. I'm surprised this thread has lasted as long as it had. I'm going to go get some sleep and maybe I can make some rational decisions in the morning. Who the fuck knows though. Thanks Sup Forumsros for the advice and all, I really appreciate it.

(Incase of suicidal tendencies please read)
I don't know how you feel so just in case here is a little message
If your going to kill your self what do you think that would do to the girl who is already depressed at the moment, her only support in her time of need
She'd blame her self for what happened to you.
Do you really want to put something like that on a girl who is already in crisis?

Love-gustavous

this

you have your own life. and you're not the reason for the unhappiness in your family, your parents have problems of their own to sort out if they're blaming you. if all you're doing is being a normal kid, that is, ignoring his parents and talking to friend(s), you'll be alright. and if tehy give you shit, just confront them, they won't expect that. parents are stupider thank you think

>user tries to whiteknight his way to puss
>tears up his family because of it

Op, good on you for helping out your friend. If your parents have a problem with it then tell them to go fuck themselves.

You're not doing anything wrong Sup Forumsro, I doubt they're fighting about you, and if they are, fuck em

Stay gangster yo

>Said he's grade 12

Settle down you autistic fuck

sounds like you have shitty parents
there is literally no reason for your parents to act that way based on what you've told us
with some people, no matter what you do it isn't good enough because they are so damaged they just want to shit on the people closest to them

Why can't you talk with depressed friend AND spend time with your parents? There is plenty enough time in 24h to do both

Give me her contact info user, I will take over the white night mantle
sayat.me/whitenightmantle

Care for your friends that care for you. I got a few depressing periods of time thanks to them, and they kept telling me they are the only ones that care for me, and told to stop carring for my friends. In fact, my closed friends helped me get over my shitty times, and have aleays supported me.
So again, care for the ones that care for you. And get yourself a little goal to get you over shitty times, like the dream of living on your own, and being independent.

This is shit advice though. If you care about your friends only because they've cared about you in your past, you do not deserve the care of those who never needed your care in the first place. Sometimes people are up, sometimes they're down. True friends are those who will stick around when you're down without a good rational reason, even if you've never had the opportunity to support them when they were down

Tl;dr: friendship is not an economic exchange

My bad. I tried to make it sound similar what you said, and I went full retard. I only got a few friends and they were always there for me, and I was there for them because I know no matter what, our rslationship won't change a bit.