Cop busts a pedophile

>cop busts a pedophile
>sees their cp playing
>acts like it makes them physically sick

It's not seeing it that makes them sick but their erections.

The normal reaction to cp is aversion and disgust you fucking braindead frogposter

>Your daddy walked into the rom
>found me was fucking with your mom
>he got angry

Only if you're trying to hide something. Normal people just look away and maybe say "geez" or something

A frogposting pedophile trying to lecture anyone on what "normal people" do

you cant be this delusional rabbi. not everyones a perverted jewish fuck like you

So if you saw cp by accident you'd become distraught and start dry heaving you moron? No you wouldn't.

Um why didn't it appear green
I wanted it to come out green...

I've never understood this. What causes a normal straight male not to like pizza?

Where is based fredposter when you need him?

>Normal people just look away and maybe say "geez" or something
>Sup Forums in charge of writing dialogue

Been getting deleted & banned. Thank you based mods!

[green]>he can't greentext[/green]
Point and laugh

Hook, line and sinker
What a fucking faget
Also
>implying

children are beautiful and we should embrace their sexuality as something totally normal. after all, if they're old enough to have a sex change at 7yo and its considered normal, why is it not normal for them to have sex? they obviously understand their own sexuality

how did you manage to put an arrow without your text turning green? thats really weird

>True Detective
>they show the guy some cp sacrifice shit dunno
>"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

>implying it is
Lurk moar

all cops should be required to browse Sup Forums the whole time they're in the academy. they wouldnt be such pussies afterwards

uhm i started fapping at 12 years old, maybe im a late bloomer but sex did not even cross my mind until then.

>filming cops from the waist up
>not showing their erection at having viewed it

FRED PLS UNMASK THIS FAGGOT

You are an incredible faggot. Cops see shit far worse than any of the Sup Forums lever faggotry posted on this shithole.

They ever have a cop show where the cop has to pretend to be a little kid on the Internet to trick a pedophile into meeting them? But then they actually fall in love?

Chris Hansen had an underage girlfriend

uh each stanza

i really love you Sup Forums, i really fucking do, not kidding

i wish you all the best in this shitty world

Even ambulance drivers see worse shit than Sup Forums every week what are you talking about

They should do a cop show where a cop becomes addicted to CP after busting a perv
Like he has to go through the files on his computer for evidence but he slowly starts to like it

Ok that's episode one. What's the rest of the series? Him fapping to cp and shitposting on Sup Forums?

This is now a rare pepe thread.

>leonardopepe

I've seen cp on Sup Forums and it was really upsetting to see someone molesting probably their own kid, meanwhile you are probably a 15 year old newfriend trying to be edgy and haven't seen any

You sound like a weak minded person. If you were in prison you'd be raped because you exude feminine qualities.