>be lvl 7
>Swim in the ocean
>Something touch me calves
>Fear.exe
>Told bro
>Bro reads Dagon by lovecraft out loud to me
>Never swim if i cant see the bottom

Im 21 now and im still scared of dagons

Small insects that live in groups, like ants. There is never just one ant. When you see one ant you know there's a million closeby. I have this fear of all of them crawling on me and inside of me and it's terrifying.

I have a phobia of making small talk with strangers

That shit
Fuck that

FBI

Bump

Pretty much this. Especially underwater cave entrances, always piss my pants when looking at pics of those.

I' just discovered a new phobia I didn't know I had....

Bump, post more of those fucking creepy shiat

This.

And being dissected by aliens; but I'm not sure if that's considered a phobia.

Always pretty much only been afraid my family will all tell me to fuck off, abandoning me.

Then it would never be diagnosed because you would not be able to tell anyone about it.

If you don't fear doing this, then you're retarded.

Just swim back up

Tada

Trypophobia in any form, pattern, texture, I have a fear of the idea of having botworm or mangoworm
youtu.be/zv3bqTNzcrA

>terrifying

Spiders. Now don't get me wrong I fucking love the small ones and the big hairy ones, it's the fuckers in the middle of those two that I hate (and those long legged fuckers)

Fucking this sooooo much, I dont even want to look at that picture just in case. Makes my fucking skin crawl.

>fearless daredevil type
>injured many times
>afraid of only one thing
>only my best friend knows

fuck you got me

FUCKER!

Maggots

>allowing the dog to get infested
>extracting maggots without gloves

Looking out a window at night and having someone or something staring back at me. Used to have nightmares all the time growing up about this, not so much now but every once in a while
> terrifying
Also primates creep me the fuck out, they are in no way cute and cuddly as people try to make them out to be, they'll rip your face off without warning and are too unpredictable and too human like but at the same time so much stronger than we are
> fuck harambe

Mirrors

fuck youuu REEEEEEE

Space fascinates and scares me at the same time

youtu.be/M8T8wZly5Yg I also have a fear of being a host to parasites; like my stomach is turning as I confess and show videos of my fears.

Hillary as president

same here. I have a fear of the idea of loss of gravity and floating away into outer space.

my phobia is that little thing that says .gif.

Not sure what it's called, but i have a fear of wide open space. Where you can't see anything other than the empty space all around you. I can't play games like No Mans Sky because I start to feel extremely anxious when I get into space.

It's the idea of how unthinkably large the space would be compared to me. Not being able to tell if you're looking up or down. Not sure if i explained it the best ( I have no issues with deep waters for the most part other than the fact there could creepy fish ) but it fucking sucks and i wish i could get over it.

Either of them as president.

agreed. used to stare at the stars half the night, smoking, listening to music. had a weird trip where i thought gravity might stop and i'd float up. i just look at them sober know but it still freaks me the fuck out.

>.gif

are you me Sup Forumsro?

I have a weird anxiety fear of people talking too fast in rewind, I don't fucking know what it is, but it freaks me out and I can't properly describe it.

i heard people talk like that when i used to do duster. stopped right after i heard that shit.

No seriously user the idea fucks with me. You and me both Sup Forumsro

This is my unconventional fear youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE

Spoopy as fuck

Lmao, Iv never done any drugs or shit like that but it'll happen in my dreams and its the weirdest thing ever

Same boat over here i blame Armageddon that one scene were that rocketdhip explodes and the astronauts scatter.

Same, playing elite dangerous awoke a fear i didn't even know I had its mostly just how big shit is when you get up close though

That video made me hungry and the guy speaking reminded me of the teacher from The Fairy Odd Parents.

>has fear
>saves pic of fear
>post it to torment others

Getting really famous and having my school photos leak online

Failing at life. Honestly terrifies me. I have a general idea of what I want from life, but have no idea whatsoever on how to get there. It seriously worries the fuck out of me.

Is that a cancer
Holy fuck

>me in a nutshell
idk why I look at it and show it ...its fucked up

open it ...its a cantaloupe

Careful around the spinnychopper

dude i have the same phobia..try hanging upside down with nothing but sky in your peripheral vision..fuck that

No way
Not clicking that

Is Trypophobia a real thing, or just a meme?

That's not a phobia. That's called autism.

the very thought makes me vomity.

Spiders
Niggers
Deep water
Getting jumped by something while I walk to my car at night.

christ almighty

red rooms and the marinara web

Do you know what really bothers me? When people give others a hard time of their islamophobia. WTF? What kind of sick assholes make fun of people over their fears? It's just as fine to be afraid of Islam as it is to be afraid of spiders IMO.

This
can't imagine anything more terrifying

did you not see the video I posted? It's fucking real Sup Forumsro. It's a nightmare. I have a fear of Trypophobia and a combination with being host to parasites.

“If other people do not understand our behavior — so what? Their request that we must only do what they understand is an attempt to dictate to us. If this is being "asocial" or "irrational" in their eyes, so be it. Mostly they resent our freedom and our courage to be ourselves. We owe nobody an explanation or an accounting, as long as our acts do not hurt or infringe on them. How many lives have been ruined by this need to "explain," which usually implies that the explanation be "understood," i.e. approved. Let your deeds be judged, and from your deeds, your real intentions, but know that a free person owes an explanation only to himself — to his reason and his conscience — and to the few who may have a justified claim for explanation.”

You fuckers all need more Erich Fromm in your life

i like to torture myself occasionally just to see if it's gotten any worse and it always gets worse lol

>red rooms
plz explain.

it's a meme

if you fear the holes, you put your dick in them

having to work 13 hours a day like a slave with mindless goons who dont complain about it and would prefer 16 hour days instead

getting acid on my face or genitals or losing my limbs in accident

that some day im gonna grab the knife or rope and kill myself

getting bored with everyone and everything

He's probably afraid of being the victim of one

you dont want to know tbh

and dont google it for jesus sake lol you'll make lists

The ocean, don't ask

you fucking asshole, now you gone and really fucked things up for me.

how about you elaborate both of them for us anons don't get v& out of curiosity

shits too big. went to the beach with my family for the first time in 10 years. didn't know i had that fear, didn't want to.

That would be so trippy to be around.

>How can you fear something you never experienced? You fear your imagination? Cmon ARE YOU SLOW?

>If you aren't a little pussy like me you are a retard

Abandonment
Betrayal
Crunchy bits in soft food

Fucking escalators.

If I had a choice I would want my final hours to be drifting away from earth alone, with the entirety of all music ever recorded to listen to.Then I would turn towards the stars and fall asleep to Chopin's raindrop prelude and never wake up.

>Crunchy bits in soft food
Yes!
Although, I wouldn't call it a fear for me, just something I hate.

My phobia is that I snapped out of my LSD trip years ago and that this is actually real life and that i fucked it up really bad because I don't have shit together

I have some bad news for you...

This.

It is a fucking delicious fruit you wingnut.

kinemortophobia

>No joke

Claustrophilia

Mirrorphobia
I always shit myself after watching mirror

Nope, that's the love for small spaces.