How legit is this acid

How legit is this acid

Are you high?

looks pretty lit to me

the fuck kind of response do you expect us to give you from a 10pixel resolution picture?

I haven't taken any yet, but I am pretty cross faded from whiskey and weed rn

you can't tell by picture matey

Well it glows under a black light pretty brightly, so it's at least an analogue of LSD-25, and it's some pretty strong shit, one tab is all one needs to trip balls for like half a day

If it tastes extremely bitter it's some other lab chem, but will still get you there.

Takes about 30 minutes to really get going, just float it on your tongue. Swallow your spit, but not the tab. Should make your tongue a bit numb.

Makes drinks nasty.

no way to tell by looking at it man

not necessarily true, there are lots of ways to make paper glow under black light
numb/bitter both mean it isn't acid

It doesn't taste bitter, it just tastes like paper, and it's a heavy mental trip as well as a heavy visual trip. I usually keep the tab on my tongue until the paper starts to dissolve and then I swallow it. I feel the effects within an hour,and it peaks 3 or 4 hours into the trip

Sounds like acid. As long as it doesn't taste bitter, you will be fine

It does glow more than regular paper though, and I'm not sure why the chemist would add something to the paper to make it glow because most people don't care enough to black light test it.

/thread

pop it in and test it out

if you taste nothing, you either got acid or you got nothing

if you taste metal, it's a research chemical and you should only take two blotters, as RSC's have been known to cause seizures and can be overdosed

be safe, have a trip sitter if it's your first time, but also don't expect much if it's your first time

have fun

If it tastes bitter, spit it out

are you all bots? did you even read the thread?

just offering advice, no i didn't read the thread

you're pretty new if you think people want to read every post before posting

almost half the posts say the same thing

goodnight guys

>this fucking thread

I sold acid for 2 years up until the lab got shut down and i had completely forgotten how retarded you people are

if it's bitter it's something else than LSD. Like poisonous 25x-NBOMe. It's surprising that 6 people wanted to warn you about this, old Sup Forums would encourage you to get yourself killed in the most retarded way possible