So, b - help

So, b - help.

I fooled around a little last night with my cousin. She's 14. I'm 24. We kissed, I dry humped her a little bit and almost came. We swapped numbers (first time we had met since she was like 8), now she has text me?

Advice?

checkd, also go in on dat ass, fam

what did you do op?

do you have a pic of her op?

OP, do not leave text evidence that you did this. You'll be thrown in jail ASAP.

First step would've been to not tell anyone. Since you fucked that up there is no help. You're done.

Be nice and friendly. This way you can keep your dirty little secret close.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fake and gay

You won't get away with this. You are not a female school teacher.

I was babysitting I guess?

She is my mum's cousin's daughter. They had visited our house, but my great gran (their gran) took a worrying turn in hospital, so they left us at home.

I'll admit she looked fucking hot, little short skirt and vest top. We ended up watching American Horror Story on the sofa which faces the TV so were quite close. She jumped at a few bits and we ended up in a kind of embrace, and kissed. It got pretty hot and I was then on top of her grinding

How do you know I'm not?

post pic or gtfo

Not really prepared to post one

nah, you can just gtfo

You're a 24 year old and you knew she was 14. Kill yourself pathetic faggot.

Well, carry on then.

Update

Go on...

You need to admit your fault to her. Seems like she kinda knows what she is doing but you need to be mature and advise her you are far too old for her. Maybe just stay away forever to protect yourself...

Literally kill yourself. Virgin faggot. xx

Please go and never return

STOP TALKING TO THAT LITTLE GIRL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

This dude, don't get v&. Also, stop being an aspie fag and start chasing girls your own age.

Shut the fuck up you faggot

dont be a fag op, give that bitch some D

holy shit you need to stop talking to her right now
dont see your problem as a sickness, i know too well of it myself
please do yourself a favor and cut contact with her over phone/texting it will only become worse
please trust me

why don't you take a seat?
we have a lot of questions.

fire away

OP is literally killing it with these rolls
I say keep goin, make us proud OP

OP STOP
society isnt ready for these kinds of relationships yet - age gap too big for society to handle

OP here, how did you get a pic of me? xx
Also are you related to me because if so let's fuck because the only girl that's kissed me is my mom. x

You text like a 14 year old girl. Fuck off.

Jesus OP. You're 24 and you are going after some 14 year old incest pussy? Even I do better than that. I feel bad that you've gotten to that point of sexual frustration that you would even consider anything with her. 10 years. Jesus Christ get better pussy than that

OP, end it pls or confess to the FBI and get arrested.

If you just stop talking to her, she may lie about what you two did. Best to be friendly and say you like her, but think you should wait until it's legal. (Assuming you wont be able to pull any more ass in the next four years)

OP go find a prostitute please don't ruin this little girls outlook on love

kek

LMFAOOO like you thing faggot as self control. He fucking dry humped a 14 y/o.

Fuck I'm drunk and I can't type for shit

Don't listen to the whitenights OP! If there's grass in the field, play ball... If not, play in the dirt.

How OP is ruining her outlook of love if he is giving her what she wants? And a 14 year old girl is hardly a "little girl". You fucking cunts sure like to overreact about anything.

>in b4 OP is the F B I

This.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Tell her she's a D away from a footlong.

Shit you're right though

I understand you user it's ok

Think you should stop talking on this board because your advice is fucking bad. Like really bad. She's 14 AND related to him. It's absolutely disgusting and shouldn't be done. It's not even about us being whitenights which I'm not. I could care less about the girl. It's really fucking gross in general and any normal person would know such.

These

You're right, I'll change my advice.

OP FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH YOU DUMB CUNT, STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GET THAT ASS BOIIIIII

>implying OP isn't FBI

this better lead to something good OP

>fag

op you have one chance to put it in a 14 year old. take it.

I didn't think they let gays in the fbi?

Hmmmm...
how old..
was she again op?

REPORTED
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

Just man up and fuck the little slut. She is begging for it. Just remember that is she tries to stop you when you are getting into it, you are stronger than her and you can manipulate her into thinking she deserved it.

Thissssss

Don't be a retard OP either fuck the shit out of her or don't just don't be a pussy bitch if you're gonna be an older dude

Fuck sake op. Don't send messages or anything that can be used against you when she inevitably gets bored of you and cries rape.

Mods!!!

you will never get this chance again

kys faggot

Dubs knows the score. Don't leave a paper trail of incriminating messages.

OP here.

actually my biggest regret is that she's an ugly fat SJW youngster.

also, she's nigger.

this is why I'm so reluctant and confused.

modsmodsdmods

Virgin OP here with an update

You r a hopeles faggoo

an hero

> normal
> Sup Forums

...yeah

Bad shoop is bad

tfw lost my boner

its a big head. go to bed faggot

Yep, ur a faggoo. Tumblr is that way --->

MODS

Same congrats on dubs tho

OP here got an update
Sorry it wasnt real im sure you fatasses would enjoy pedophile shit

I can't unreport you to the FBI

you posting this is cringe, but ur prob the kid in the pic
kys

Nice damage control. And here I was hoping to see something interesting. Well, I suppose it's Sup Forums :( xxx

Fucked up you should have went with the reply or your mom will die meme.
As usual op is a fagget

actually going to this level of effort....yikes

WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS

MODS

MOOOOODDDDSSS

>implying anyone is falling for that bad shoop

Pretending for a second this is not fake, the gap is not the issue: her age is.

Am I allowed to call MODS for this?

Dont apologize, make her feel like its her fault. That way she's less likely to tell someone

Can we just get to the part where the 14 year old says "sup b, you got le epic memes xD," then we laugh, and abandon the thread?

Also check em

well played OP

its not cp

Update: just scrolled down. I'm a fucking genius.

You're fucking late mate but check em

Then what is it?