You think it'd be kinda tacky if I killed myself to this album? What's Sup Forums's #1 suicide album...

You think it'd be kinda tacky if I killed myself to this album? What's Sup Forums's #1 suicide album, the very best to go out to. And no, I don't really want to see the chart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfFAj_Dilks
youtube.com/watch?v=eN3tjXJvNbA
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_G3v0u5aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think Ian killed himself because the album was depressing, I think he just liked the album and wanted to listen to it one last time before he died. The other Joy Division members have said Ian liked the album and listened to it a lot.

So, just listen to whatever you really like.

Closer or Deathconsciousness

this album isn't really that depressing desu, melancholy and anxious in the last track perhaps but that's about it.

Yeah, it would kinda cliche
I will kill myself to this song someday
youtube.com/watch?v=CfFAj_Dilks

ITS IN THE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITES OF MUH EYYYES!

>You think it'd be kinda tacky if I killed myself to this album?
Yes. It's been done by a famous person and would just emphasize the influence of that famous person and belittle your personal issues.

killing yourself is tacky in general
kys for even considering it

deathconsciousness or the downward spiral

I can see why you'd want to kys to this song. What a piece of shit.

>the downward spiral
This was gonna be my second choice. Thanks user.

Don't kill yourself user. Please.

y'know with all the suicide threads that get posted on Sup Forums you kinda gotta wonder if this OP or any other will actually/has done the deed.

if i were to kill myself it would probably be to some noise album

youtube.com/watch?v=eN3tjXJvNbA

this right here.

that'd be legit, you should do it. maybe i'll do that. not like Merzbow or anything, something cool.

What's up with that album? I don't get the appeal...

I like black metal but DSBM doesn't do it for me. Sorry :\
Nothing really, besides the fact that Ian Curtis of Joy Division killed himself to it. It's really not that depressing or anything, apparently he just liked it a lot.

Giles Corey

Ouch fuck, I cut myself

I'll probably hang myself to Dirt in the Ground by Tom Waits. Great suicide song. Would it help if I got real drunk first?

>he has no knowledge of noise outside the astoundingly mediocre discography of Merzpleb
yikes, maybe you should kys yourself

I'm going out to sunset by roxy music it's gonna be awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_G3v0u5aM

Don't kill yourself, force yourself to stay alive so you have to go through the torture. If you really hate yourself, you should prolong your own suffering