youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off sheep shagging cunt.

Why are IDs even gone?

bored af, what do
also it's windy as fuck

fpbp

Reporting in. What's good, pals?

Drinking beer trying to relax for the end of the first half of semester.

catface reporting in, I guess

selling boipuss

will swap for liqour

bump

Ugh tests where its just memorizing as much as possible about fairly useless shit -.-

sup, dunedin here

its pretty good boi puss you guys should buy

this threads are shit now

i bet everyone is out at parties or something, fucking normies....

...I wish i were invited to things

>friday night
>shit thread
all the normies are out

every night is a shit thread you fucking newfag
threads are always dead now

>tfw no sheep to fuck on a friday night
why live

who /1stwave/ here?

>implying it's night time where i am right now

Dunedin here. Quiet night, it's fucking hosing down.
Up to, /nzg/?

Bacon as always.

Had stir fry, was good

transferring to Otago uni next year, any tips?

best local spots, bars, etc, best place to get a flat

Wanganui here sup cunts

It's raining up here in the North too.
Like it matters though?

my pussy

Why doesn't niet come on tc anymore?

busy

I mean you're asking the wrong user but...
>best spots, bars, etc
The Cook has reopened, but I dunno if it's as good as once was. If not anywhere in the Octagon is a safe bet, it's always bumping on the weekends.
>best place to get a flat
Well the worst place to get a flat has got to be Hyde St, so anywhere else and you're doing alright. Pretty much all the buildings in studentville are shit though, and any that aren't are miles away from campus
Yeah, you're right. I'd still be inside anyway

Cuckakuru checking in faggots. what did i miss?

Some autist kept harassing her to make steak for him. Like he would bring up steak every time he talked to her. I'd be annoyed too.

dont flat in south d, the whole thing floods.

>miles away from campus
I live in Auckland I'm used to a commute

>Best spots, bars
Cook, maybe, was pretty backed the other weekend
10 bar in town is popular af

>Best place to flat
If you're down on getting rowdy, the proper otago experience, Castle St, Dundas St, Hyde St

It'll be a bitch in winter whether you're driving or walking, but try for a place in North East Valley or up in the town belt maybe?

not drinking tonight.
yesterdays leg day got me fucked up.
going to order pizza for dinner because have only just woken up now and won't make the supermarket.

What pizza?

we don't know yet.

who /drinking/ here?

Does anyone remember the murder of Wellington musician Blaps Warmonger? Aka Matthew Hall? Who the fuck killed him? I was a suspect. Interviewed three times. Case is still unsolved. Come on /b. I know you know who did it.

doxxed

Chur boys

Any hb nudes?

Why. I want justice.

went out last night to some MTV artist launch thing, got hammered up in ponsonby after. had to uber home and to work this morning. staying in tonight. the auckland struggle is real.

ps. remuera reporting in.

confess

Yeah. Running gag amongst friends that I did it for years. You're not my buddy, guy.

Jesus fuck, wat a fucken day.

>>/me/
>blogfag
>wake up when boss man goes down into the lounge again
>he's been testing me to check if I can wake & prepare myself for work by not calling me
>decide it's not worth it to push my way into his work because it's tense as all fuck
>fail test as bad as NCEA
>message only friend to take me room hunting again
>2 hrs waiting trying to not feel like a bother to poor boss' gf upstairs
>use her fone to text a house I went to yesterday to try to pay for th room
>text back saying both rooms have been filled since 5 p.m. yesterday
>picked up eventually so I could mope & drag down his day
>cont.? or kill myself?

Buds on offer at countdown. Steinlager pure is a pretty good lager, but mostly nz cant do lager worth a damn

Go down the temp agency, get a job? Any job?

Definitely kys. Normie struggles.

link to blog?

who /cuck/ here?

Steinlagers great my man.

Drinking NZ lager cause poor as fuck, but it's 18 pk so I'm not too phased.

You honestly don't know? Did you not pay any attention at all to the case?

It was that guy who committed suicide like 3 days later by jumping in front of a train in Petone. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he was a singer in another shitty Wellington metal band.

He'd supposedly confessed sort of to some chick from NZDating, but the police can't technically say he did it because it was all a bit vague.

You weren't a suspect - literally every single person even remotely connected to him was questioned intensively.

why? I'm old money, I was just carrying his tool bag because it's polite to service your landlord.

strongly considering.

I've just been rapping up /nzg/s with my blogfagging by ctrl+c ctrl+v my diary here.

26/8/2769 Fri. 1545 dropt & minutes later julian & amie turned up w/ sal’s & pizza curls for them & I followed them up to talk about still being cool & they started watching netflix again, so I grabbed my cup & computer & came up to awkwardly sit & write while not watching borat, oh th first thng amie wanted after sal’s was th last of th kbar chocolate that I had for breakfast while they were out because I figured julian decided they don’t like it & he said to eat it, so I left 8 pieces, amie got high & had th other nicer bar not realising it wasn’t th one they said they didn’t want, but they left it last night so I figured I could finish it, I did consider them I just thought no I jut wanted more chocolate & shouldn’t have.
Ok, so this morning I kind of planned to not go to work which was pretty shit for julian but I messaged jade to take me to try to more rooms, that took longer than I hoped but I guess I made julian wait alot too, amie had an appointment w/ th parent that we talked about th 3o hrs yesternight, at 1o1o or so so I tried to b out of th house, but jade wasn’t ready when I hoped, I text that Alice again on amie’s recommendation and then I thnk she delayed her appointment so I could be out for it, I went to shower after I spent way too long deciding what to text just sitting w/ amie’s fone so that probably bothered her, amie then went out to kmart again & invited me but I was waiting for jade,

That Matthew Parlane faggot? It was all hearsay.

Friday night and so bored. help me Sup Forums

oh, you're that guy

I'll give it a go next time Im broke. It looks like its made by boundary road? Their 18th amendement has got to be in my top 3 kiwi beers

Tim Parlane.

Oh, right, so he just confessed to some random slut and then killed himself for no reason.... Sure.

Sad to say it because I liked Matt, but the dude was pretty heavily into the shard and it's really no surprise that something shit like that went down.

It's like that retarded fucking Killer Klowns murder in Oriental Bay - hanging out with shit cunts is risky.

>old money
fucking kill yourself faggot

showered & still waiting when amie got back so awkward again, man I feel shit for not explaining y I’m always waiting around & seeming like an idiot, man my mind is just feels shit, I can’t focus w/ Borat in th background. 1142 both julian & jade messaged so I didn’t take th time to write a better letter to julian or thank him for th roof meals & training, but went out w/ jade & he had several lodges in mind 1 in avondale/blockhouse/mount albert which was super poor & required 3 wks bond & 1 wk @$2oo, it was rooms far outside and no internet access & th bathrooms were said to get damaged alot including this morning & nothing provided or for communal use + all th scary islanders, every fucking place is so much more expensive than 3.75 years ago, so that was close enough that I said we should check at avondale lodge but jade said we should look at other places for a wider perspective & costing, we then went out to pick up sam for a physio appointment & mainly talked about me being paralyzed by indecision & his new nihilistic in-th-moment Alan Watts philosophy I shouldn’t be such a cunt about, I need to stop making this his problem. So physio for 3o minutes, then to a pharmacy & cigarettes & dropping sam back, then out to th swanson/ranui trailer park which was crazy expensive for a shitty caravan & several services including a bus & computer centre it was just crazy expensive for such a shit place aswell, so I just felt terrible & we talked about me fucking up this storyline, then I asked him to take me back to look @ th avondale lodge because I was just set on undoing th last 3 months,

Going to work tomorrow in the pissing rain. I fucking hate saturday work at the best of times

tbh you sound like a huge fuckup of a human.

What the hell is the shard? Quit being so cryptic.

so I promised to pay him better than th $2o last night, we spent most of th day in silence because I’m just hollow & fogged to death, we got to th lodge & I interrupted th indian guy who has taken over for th thin dude who was th manager, but he recognised me so that was more comfortable, room 1o was one of th 2 available but th dude was still there & moving today, we interrupted him in th fucking toilet to look @th room & then when we came down from signing th paperwork where I said they can call julian, I just preferred to undo th last couple months as I said to jade. I just want to give up & die in this hole again. So we came back & jade was trying to b consoling about my shitty decision making but just repeated shit that makes me feel badly in my own head. So we got back @1545, barely talked, Borat until 1715, julian turned on th xbox, man I feel shit & should generally extricate myself, I wish there was somethng I knew to do to help or fix this or improve some part like mr buttersworth’s life. 1721ish came down to charge th battery in bed w/o a word because I just hate being such a fun sucking retard.
2115 I though julian was going for an angry drive but then there were calls to amie’s answering phone & turning th xbox back on, every day is a crisis everyday is quiet desperation.

:ok emoji: :aubergine emoji: :100 emoji:

Nudes?

what tipped you off?
what do you suggest doing/fixing?

How the fuck do you not know what shard is slang for - are you literally a child?

I'm not being cryptic, you're just really stupid.

I WANNA SEEE MOVIES OF MY DREEEEAAAMS

You want a pic of my stubbly ballsack?

I didn't know Diabetus was in a band

Enlighten me oh wise God of all things. Bestow your uninhibited urban slang knowledge upon these virgin eyes.

Don't bully based Doug Martsch you muppet

I don't get it

Did I do good?

ok, so feed back on my stupid fucking mistakes?
how to not b a shit person?

Not too bad user. Well done.

I had Pepperoni, Garlic Cheese and Meat Lovers earlier so you did better than me

no, it's half price dominos today

i have been told about removing 2 items and putting in prawns and chicken. Is it good?

use a code g
50% off.

rookie mistake.
who knows th order of weekly pizza deals?
some user must have that "I know tht bulge!" moment for pizza scrounging

I doubt the mrs would be impressed if i removed the ham and pineapple from her Hawaiian and added prawn and chicken

I will let you know.
you can make 2 changes to a pizza at no surcharge.
just remove the shit things and add dat premium shit.
not sure if its going to taste nice.

Anyone else noticing the new trend for the woman folk?

Walking around in sweatpants while being obese.
I feel like I live in the USA now.

nigga this has been going on for ages.
when did you last leave the house?

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

We're probably first per Capita in terms of obesity now.

Fuck man I only noticed this about a week ago.
To be fair I spend alot of time indoors.

Looks like you have to bin the $2 ingredients to add another $2 ingredient. So you can lose, say, mushroom and capsicum, and add two more types of meat for free. Maybe it's just on the tradtional pizzas though?

Thought it was only on the supreme or some shit

Wellington here. Real heaps drunk, eh. Ask me anything.

What's the best pizza place in town?

traditional range or above. supreme is the best base

Im back, requests. Be patient. roll 69 for your request to be granted. Chur

I am sick and have a massive headache. I puked on the bus yesterday and today I want to kill myself. My anus hurts from all the shitting I've been doing. Why?

My Chinese shop down the road, turns out they have a fucking D rating now and I didn't even notice when I bought my dinner. You shouldn't be allowed to sell food unless you have an A.

I request that you go away

Rolling for this.

Shit and piss

also rolling for this